Friday, 03-May-2024, 9:08 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

MrNoLuck map hacking again !!!! - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » MrNoLuck map hacking again !!!!
MrNoLuck map hacking again !!!!
Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 16-Nov-2013, 6:37 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Just finished game vs TK. and his friend MrNoLuck few minutes ago.... they were playing under alts and trying beat me (TK. was "AdoIfJuliusCesa" and MrNoLuck was "Palie_Puil") now i downloaded replay from website Random360.tk and i was checking if MrNoLuck was map hacking and he used map hack again....

Please before somebody start insult me first download replay and check time 2:30-2:50 (if i remember it good) how MrNoLuck was clicking on my blue ally APF-Brybol.... I was team 1 and MrNoLuck was team 3 and APF-Brybol was last player who was in spells area and MrNoLuck was clicking on him again and again.... there was not chance how to see APF Brybol without map hack - MrNoLuck have map hack and he see whole map

http://random360.tk/game/81627/

CouDate: Saturday, 16-Nov-2013, 7:14 PM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lol you have to be stupid to mh when I just gave them a pardon.

Can a few others please verify that for me that he did MH? Adam will be posting some clear screen shot comparisons soon which looks proof enough but it's better to have a few more answers then just Adam's answer.

If that's the case then I'll ban the account name that MH in that game and if that account name mysteriously disappears from the ban list then I'll know who's admin to permanently remove.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 16-Nov-2013, 7:17 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Sorry i still dont know how to post picture on forum so there is links

Screen number one where MrNoLuck click on blue Archmage in spell area (time 02:44)

http://www.2i.cz/6a21d0fa29

Screen number two is evidence MrNoLuck can not see blue Archmage in spell area (time 02:44)

http://www.2i.cz/2e6594be6d

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 16-Nov-2013, 7:21 PM

TK-Date: Saturday, 16-Nov-2013, 7:26 PM | Message # 4
Rifleman
Group: Clan Members
wtf, adam...there arent any foggclick made...whats your argument?

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 16-Nov-2013, 7:32 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
How its possible pink clicked on blue hero in 02:44 ???? Blue was last player who was in spell area and pink can not see him (without rat/arcane tower reveal or MAPHACK)

TK-Date: Saturday, 16-Nov-2013, 7:49 PM | Message # 6
Rifleman
lol, he didnt click on hes hero at all......you dont have foggclick?

Added (16-Nov-2013, 7:41 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i watched reply 2 times and there's nothing what you claimed

Added (16-Nov-2013, 7:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i watched whole battle, and there was foggclick at 5.40 made to rifleman who was in edge of middle field, so rly this is delay foggclick so you cant rly count this however, blue made double foggclick between 7-8 minutes on my hero when i killed him

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 16-Nov-2013, 8:19 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
I dont understand now sorry. I thought this red circle around hero mean they clicked him but i checked replay from positon all players (team 2 and team 4) and everytime there was red circle around archmage. How its possible?

TK-Date: Saturday, 16-Nov-2013, 8:25 PM | Message # 8
Rifleman
just stop accusing Mr.Noluck with your missunderstandings, you are going to destroy hes reputation, thats all you do. People will just read the title ..Mr.Noluck maphacks! eaven if it's not the case here.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 16-Nov-2013, 8:47 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote 38908060018 ()
blue made double foggclick between 7-8 minutes on my hero when i killed him

i was watching replay from blue player postion and when you killed him (07:30) there is red circle around your hero

screenshot: http://www.2i.cz/d19a6b4192

this red circle mean blue clicked your hero, right? so why there is red circle around blue archmage (time 02:44) when i am watching replay from MrNoLuck position (but MrNoLuck didnt click) ???

please somebody try explain me sad

LuxuryDate: Saturday, 16-Nov-2013, 10:10 PM | Message # 10
Ghoul
All of this could be solved if you idiots just download Fog Detector, Basically what this program does is reports any "Illegal clicks"

~Lucifer

TK-Date: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 6:00 AM | Message # 11
Rifleman
on the behalf of Mr.NoLuck

[9:42:30] Molekul: Hello,
As I dont have permission to post directly to this forum, I asked TK. to post it on my behalf.
Adam, now I see, why everyone are saying you are really ########. Sry but true. Enough, you are dumb and I dont understand you aswell.
Those two screenshots - if all map should be visible for me, how can I make fogclicks? These do not prove anything. My question is if this case is personal between you and me? You have to shit on every player in this commune?
I have watched this replay closely and specially on your recommended 2:44, what is your argument?  On the first screenshot even team 4 units are visible, but on second screenshot?:)
Adam, just use the fogclick detector and don`t write any novels and poems in this forum.
True, on between 5-6 minutes, there was a single "fogclick", but you know, it may happen with delay. Look closely, this "rifleman" is on the edge of battlefield and actually the click was made when riffleman was visible.
I understood, you have made "hard work" and trying to be analytic and precise, but in vain.
What are you trying to say, what are you claiming? Trying to wash your name and blaspheme others around you? What is the purpose? If you play CHF, be someone who is worht of respect.
Playing this CHF for fun (you should to the same) and I have enjoyed this commune and other players around, but you are the one whos tryin to shit on all. If there will be ban for me and no permission to play CHF anymore, so what? Life goes on. But this ban should be for something legal and could be even permanent and I can leave proudly. 

Thank you for attention.
Mr.NoLuck

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 6:20 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Now its you who write novel - not me.... Why you didnt answer my question what mean red circle around the hero?

If i am watching replay from position player pink and i see red circle around the blue hero it mean pink player clicked blue hero, just answer YES or NO - dont need more.

TK. (389.....) said that blue foggclicked on green hero betweek 7-8 minutes when green killed him. I checked replay and there is really red circle around green hero at 07:30

http://www.2i.cz/d19a6b4192

that mean blue clicked on green hero at this moment - again my question YES or NO?

CouDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 6:42 AM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I also thought the red circles means selections from the players point of view so I'm rather confused and intrigued as well lol. If anyone else can explain if that is some stupid WC 3 mechanic then I'd be half satisfied at least lol.

Edit: Mr no.luck, you should be able to post in the forums now though.

Also Adam's screenshots were comparisons. Both screen shots are the same, it's just the fog difference. One was with fog removed which showed the red circle on the archamage, and the second screenshot is with the fog, where no players should be able to see the archmage.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 7:02 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote 38908060018 ()
On the first screenshot even team 4 units are visible, but on second screenshot?:)

First screenshot i clicked "visible whole map" (how player see map with hack) and you see you clicked Archmage. Second replay is normal visible (how player see map if dont have hack) and you can not see Archmage or units team 4.

TK-Date: Sunday, 17-Nov-2013, 7:35 AM | Message # 15
Rifleman
really guys?
all you need is to have fogg-click detector and watch reply, there arent any clicks on blue heroes made by Mr.NoLuck.
2. if yout tought that red circle = click on hero!? how come you see that red circle from any player position of view.
What is so complicated about that?

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » MrNoLuck map hacking again !!!!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501