Friday, 17-May-2024, 11:12 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

unban: Frungy - banned for no legit reason :\ - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » unban: Frungy - banned for no legit reason :\
unban: Frungy - banned for no legit reason :\
FrungyDate: Monday, 23-Dec-2013, 1:31 PM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Main username: frungy 
Battle.net username I was banned on: frungy
Realm/Server of ban: server.eurobattle.net
Rule i violated (supposdly): mh.
a replay of the game showing i shouldnt be banned: http://playchf.tk/game/92954/

As for what happened: I was playing against  yagirob. when my team as all but won he suddenly declared that i maphack and banned me on the spot without even checking the replay (how did he even get admin powers?). seeing as i didnt maphack i would like to get unbanned.
any further thoughts: why do you abuse your admin so yagirob??? you play good enough and it was a fun game for me so why all the pettiness when you lose?

long story short: I got banned for map hack. I didnt map hack. Please unban me :D

gigasus91Date: Monday, 23-Dec-2013, 2:01 PM | Message # 2
Grunt
unban this nigger , he is clean.

Oh , and you almost soloed edvorsec and yagirob congrats. ( open garena nigga so we can talk )

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 23-Dec-2013, 2:07 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
I know Frungy... he is very good player and i am sure he dont use map hack.

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Monday, 23-Dec-2013, 4:07 PM | Message # 4
Hero
Group: Clan Members
He had no proof for ban mh, someone already unban him so this is solved.  biggrin

http://random260.forumotion.com/t291-yagirob-banning-for-no-reason

CHF for life :) ^^

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 23-Dec-2013, 7:03 PM | Message # 5
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
yes Frungy is a good boy smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 23-Dec-2013, 7:29 PM | Message # 6
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I know Frungy... he is very good player and i am sure he dont use map hack.

I remember when Adam given me link for maphack and he told me you can see whole of map ,, btw i dont ask him to give me i was dont know about mapshack lol Adam I'm making sure you hate me <3 hahahaha taunt

Added (23-Dec-2013, 7:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------
oh,, i forget something I delete it after 4 days because it's for noobs victory

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 2:44 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
I really dont understand why you talk about map hack in thread "Frungy unban request" ???

Yes Bubben2269 give us map hack but we used it only when we played mode "1v1" on garena (player green vs player red) we never use map hack on HPMM Bot in real games 3v3v3v3 i just wanted see how map hack work, used it 2 or 3 games (1v1 vs you) and delete it.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 3:35 AM | Message # 8
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I really dont understand why you talk about map hack in thread "Frungy unban request" ??? Yes Bubben2269 give us map hack but we used it only when we played mode "1v1" on garena (player green vs player red) we never use map hack on HPMM Bot in real games 3v3v3v3 i just wanted see how map hack work, used it 2 or 3 games (1v1 vs you) and delete it.

bubben2269 saids you asked him for map hack.
Reminds me old days when xmonsterr asked j.stax for map hack.
Anyway adam, your level already hit the deepest bottom so it's nothing special. don't try to lie.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 3:36 AM

DippindotsDate: Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 3:40 AM | Message # 9
Noob
my boy frungy, hes a good guy smile

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 3:50 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
SOUNDWAVES: Yes I asked him for map hack but how i said: Adam_CZ never used map hack in HPMM-Bot. Bubben told me he have map hack and i asked him for map hack because i just wanted see how map hack work. After this we played with MrDarkDevil 2 or 3 games (only 1v1 mode) and we both map hacking for fun. After this i deleted map hack because map hack is really shit.

MrDark_DevilDate: Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 5:04 AM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Adam_CZ never used map hack in HPMM-Bot. Bubben told me he have map hack and i asked him for map hack because i just wanted see how map hack work. After this we played with MrDarkDevil 2 or 3 games (only 1v1 mode) and we both map hacking for fun. After this i deleted map hack because map hack is really shit.

Lol ,, big lie you use it always and u open garena and play with it and later i told u it work in b-net ...

I wish 4.1 come to not see u using map hack any more u and some players i knows ...

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 5:21 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote MrDark_Devil ()
Lol ,, big lie you use it always and u open garena and play with it and later i told u it work in b-net ... I wish 4.1 come to not see u using map hack any more u and some players i knows ...
Well, what do you see? Xdddd

Anyways, I bet Cou will start with another
"According to Adam"
so that Adam won't get in trouble

OR

Stooge will reproof us all or re-edit everything we typed xDDD

funny life, funny life. Adam, your reputation is so bad that I don't think any sane player takes you seriously anymore.
Why not, instead of making things worse, move on?
Accept the status you are and WORK going up from there. Learn to be humble ^^
its christmas and tahts my christmas gift to u. An answer to help u get friends <3

PS. It's not always about friending just the players with power (Cou, Stooge, FTL [Their sheer number of players?])
its about being friends with everyone else too :P Be nicer man ^^

ofc u can be me and QQ everyone but Adam, if u wanna stop facing such threads, I suggest u listen to my advice :3
Be nice to everyone and dont post replays where  you try targeting specific players to lose. That's just messed up bro :P
and learn to play without stack and lose. It really helps you get friends ^^ ELO is crap. We all know :P

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 5:23 AM

mehrquackDate: Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 5:44 AM | Message # 13
Grunt
@Adam/soundwaves In my opinion your are both ridiculous because you make so much drama about a game....

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 6:38 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
MrDark: Wow.... i really didnt know that you hate me so much... why are you lying about map hacking? I used map hack only vs you when we played 1v1 on garena (it was mode "1v1" player red vs player green) i never used map hack when we played 3v3v3v3 on HPMM-Bot...

i remember very good we played a game where you used map hack and you told me something like "Adam why are you using rat?" because you were map hacking and i was not... and reason why you deleted map hack is only because i asked you many times for this... i told you that you are my friend and i dont want they ban you.

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 24-Dec-2013, 6:47 AM | Message # 15
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
lol now I know how u beat me Adam.
Like i said to Cryray and monster once a maphacker always a maphacker, even jstax used mh.

@rosa grow some balls and stop running in game. or talk shit about 3v1 when infact u check the chatlog so easy now and see the "my Alt friends-cou, footy helping me" LOL.

@sound ur no better than adam so keep hiding and finally win a game then talk shit and walk around with a hard on.

I just dont see the point of hiding like a bitch or using mh to try and win a dead game lol.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » unban: Frungy - banned for no legit reason :\
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501