Saturday, 18-May-2024, 1:11 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

OMG ADM ABUSER IN CHF-BOT PART 9 - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » OMG ADM ABUSER IN CHF-BOT PART 9 (OMG ABUSER)
OMG ADM ABUSER IN CHF-BOT PART 9
katriel7Date: Monday, 10-Mar-2014, 10:38 PM | Message # 16
Ghoul
Group: Users
Awards: 0
LOL but random doesnt read this because he doesnt want to listen the ppl i have more proof about adam using the bot to send insulting msg about me but random still like idiot that is why the bot going to die , when random finally take off his admin its going to be late

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 11-Mar-2014, 10:21 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
I understand you are mad but there is not reason remove my admin (you want remove my admin only because you hate me, not because i am "abuser"). Bebesito Lindo and Locutor didnt pick hero on purpose (they were not afk) and i banned them. Where is problem? I also banned my ally because he didnt buy hero.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 11-Mar-2014, 2:52 PM | Message # 18
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
i will unban bebesito... you can watch replay i saw "warning: player bebesito lindo didnt get hero!!" in that moment i banned him... i didnt know he give you 1900 gold and you buy hero (in my opinion its still against rules but ok i will unban) anyway other bans are OK. and you can not say i am not fair admin because i also banned MY ALLY who didnt get hero but buy peasant
this is no excuse....when i was admin on assasins bot...i only banned 2 ppl and that it...and i ban them because they  mh.with others who use glitch i simply kick them out of the game for many times till they did learn to not abuse glitch.banning ppl it will ruin this game.anyway its just my opinion

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

TK-Date: Tuesday, 11-Mar-2014, 6:03 PM | Message # 19
Rifleman
Group: Clan Members
banning acc for not picking a hero is like banning acc who randoms sheep, angel etc in ars mode and keeps it.
It's not a real reason for banning.

Message edited by TK- - Tuesday, 11-Mar-2014, 6:04 PM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 11-Mar-2014, 6:25 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
its reason for ban... because player who dont pick hero on purpose ruin game......

for example you will have allies who will not pick heroes on purpose... instead this they will pool you gold and you will buy auras items, your allies will buy jammy and rats... when mass finish your hero will be level 10 (probably higher) while other players will have heroes lvll 5

its fair????

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 11-Mar-2014, 8:35 PM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
I think that if your team don't pick a hero on purpose and pool his team all the gold should be considered as a strategy.   And yes it's not cool but I think you can easily counter

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NexsuSDate: Tuesday, 11-Mar-2014, 11:36 PM | Message # 22
Grunt
gays

xDD

TK-Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014, 3:50 AM | Message # 23
Rifleman
Quote Adam_CZ ()
auras items, your allies will buy jammy and rats... when mass finish your hero will be level 10 (probably higher) while other players will have heroes lvll 5 its fair????

Hahahha it ruins game only for noobs, if 2 players pool you and buy auras, rats etc...eaven though if you have lvl 10+ after first mass, it is  most likely auto-loose for you vs pro's...so it is fair ennough.

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014, 6:13 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
You are clown... really it ruin game only for "noobs"?? How about game where i had 1 hero  in mass and i win VERY EASY in 20 minutes vs Walter-Cesar-Vetealamierda and vs SOUNDWAVES-Osetinas?

How about game where DjFuck had 1 hero mass and VERY EASY win vs Roystom-Yeferzon-Secret Name? Because he was level 11 while they lvl 5 and there was nothing what they can do. You talk like some "pro" but you are not pro.

Added (12-Mar-2014, 6:13 AM)
---------------------------------------------
This game is "Custom HERO Footies" it mean you will pick hero. Its the same like if i will say me and you will play Chess but i will not pick figurine King and i will say "this is my strategy play Chess without King".

How will you able win vs me? LOL

TK-Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014, 6:48 AM | Message # 25
Rifleman
really ,,Adam Scrubb'' you are delusional, sry i have to break it for you. Those examples where you claim you solo vs apf etc.. and win easy!?
these are your wet daydreams, keep them for yourself. these examples are 100% inconculsive so what are you trying to say?

and easy is that i beat you 80% of the games eaven with solo (you never solo) smile
that is very easy!

Message edited by TK- - Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014, 6:51 AM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014, 9:16 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
LOL you dont remember last game me vs you? There is replay: http://playchf.tk/game/114466/

me solo vs APF: http://playchf.tk/game/94012/

cry more

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014, 10:22 AM | Message # 27
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
You are clown... really it ruin game only for "noobs"?? How about game where i had 1 hero in mass and i win VERY EASY in 20 minutes vs Walter-Cesar-Vetealamierda and vs SOUNDWAVES-Osetinas?

lol noob mofo.
1st off we were fking around.
2nd we didnt know it was you cause you were under alt.
if we have noticed who you are, you wouldn't touched lv10 even when you mass 1 hero with 3.8k pool
so stfu. you can try 1 hero mass against my stacked. I will show your place.

And banning people who doesn't pick rule is fking ridiculous. this rule is stupid like banning people who destroying or stealing enemy items.
I don't who made this stupid rule.
although it can fk up balance but there are way more unbalanced things in chf so that makes hard to cover hero level gap.

especially in FTD very hard pool off mode (which is adam's favorite) it is not easy to survive in 1st wave.
99% of pub team dies in 1st wave and making this mode is way more ruining game than not picking hero.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014, 10:27 AM

TK-Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014, 10:43 AM | Message # 28
Rifleman
Quote Adam_CZ ()
LOL you dont remember last game me vs you? There is replay: http://playchf.tk/game/114466/ me solo vs APF: http://playchf.tk/game/94012/

cry more

you know it and i know it that i play so many times better than you do....you have 1 reply when you were lucky and beat me, 
it was so important win for you that you eaven saved the reply link. i lol for it
and by the way i must correct you, it wasnt the last game we did. I won you easy last game.
If you really are better player chf than dont say a word in this thread. Thanagain you know it and we all know it that you fail cause
you play shit without a team. smile

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014, 11:04 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Putting this all in a spoiler to be nice ... it might be a little rude so ya lol

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014, 11:06 AM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 12-Mar-2014, 2:16 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
LOL SOUNDWAVES what are you talking about? You really dont remember how you banned my alt and reason was "didnt pick hero for ruin game" ????

and now you are saying ban people who dont pick hero is bad?

I still remember game where you win vs Walter and Cesar. It was maybe one month ago. You had 1 hero mass and you were level 10 while they were level 4. And after this you said it was fair win because you were against stack.

Few days later you lose vs MrDarkDevil (1v1 game) and you were crying because MrDarkDevil had 2 hero mass.

So what is your problem???

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » OMG ADM ABUSER IN CHF-BOT PART 9 (OMG ABUSER)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<