• «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Voting exploitation
Voting exploitation
AL_GIDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 7:30 PM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
If everyone voted no, so second vote should be the same ( PRINCIP OF THE DEMOCRATY )

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Priest-Of-SinDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 7:31 PM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Users
Quote Adam_CZ ()
evasion, divine shield, how of terror, reincarnation.... tell me plz how to use for example this build and how to win game with that build
you can repick for ex.and YES you can win with those spells too if you have brains.just use it.if you know chf map ,you will know that you have so many ways to win....and sometime you dont even need good spells ...i once win only with unholy,divine,ww and charm.so learn how to play first and then complain.god damit you only pick what you see on other ppl, more like you copy them wich its good but if you use your brain maybe you will make a better combo on your own

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Random260Date: Monday, 17-Mar-2014, 3:48 AM | Message # 18
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
This is the reason 4.1 is not out. It is because we keep finding errors. Each bug post pones it by another month. So if we don't post any bugs in 1 year then he will release it lolol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Monday, 17-Mar-2014, 3:48 AM

onlyuuuuDate: Monday, 17-Mar-2014, 6:39 AM | Message # 19
Noob
Group: Users
Quote Adam_CZ ()
evasion, divine shield, how of terror, reincarnation.... tell me plz how to use for example this build and how to win game with that build
first spell,howl;second evasion,buy shaman and cloak.dont forget you ve teamates

AL_GIDate: Monday, 17-Mar-2014, 7:33 AM | Message # 20
Zombie Pirate
Quote Random260 ()
This is the reason 4.1 is not out. It is because we keep finding errors. Each bug post pones it by another month. So if we don't post any bugs in 1 year then he will release it lolol.

Yes, but during you are fixing bugs, a lot of players are leaving CHF

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message edited by AL_GI - Monday, 17-Mar-2014, 7:36 AM

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 18-Mar-2014, 5:25 AM | Message # 21
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
i saw something else voting exploatation was rly funny.... Adam Cz join game and swap himself on my team smile All pup start rage... Fu adam u bastard every game u come and go take pro for u... u never play 1 game alone? maby have 5 people say fu adam cz u fkn bastard lol... and it was all pubs to so funny smile so game start and the pubs make votekick on adam and votekick him smile by doing this so fast i get gold and 2 hero mass.... and even more funny is wahts not adam... it was mr dark devil playing on his account to make + elo.... just funny how 1 person can so hated ....

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 18-Mar-2014, 6:08 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Quote BajsHoran ()
i saw something else voting exploatation was rly funny.... Adam Cz join game and swap himself on my team All pup start rage... Fu adam u bastard every game u come and go take pro for u... u never play 1 game alone? maby have 5 people say fu adam cz u fkn bastard lol... and it was all pubs to so funny so game start and the pubs make votekick on adam and votekick him by doing this so fast i get gold and 2 hero mass.... and even more funny is wahts not adam... it was mr dark devil playing on his account to make + elo.... just funny how 1 person can so hated ....
Only 5? I had games where like at least 7 pubs screamed (Excluding the "veterans")
Adam is famous in chf bot for ruining games. LOL He's even famous to pubs
It really is funny how 1 person can be so hated but so loved by the bot owner hahahahhaa

Anyways, I know Adam does this many times (And other players too)
But
Why da f* do you guys do -ars if even if it fails twice
You guys f*ing do "-ars mode"
I think this is straight out abuse of f*ing code.

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 18-Mar-2014, 7:10 AM | Message # 23
Zombie Pirate
Before doing this I ask people if they want the mode, idk if everyone do the same thing

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Voting exploitation
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT