Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Voting exploitation
Voting exploitation
NerdNinja9Date: Friday, 14-Mar-2014, 10:12 PM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
This is getting a bit frustrating.

The game will start; red will start a vote for a mode; everyone will vote to NOT play that mode; red will wait until people are clicking abilities, pressing enter after typing repick, etc and initiate a vote for the exact same mode again and, of course, people accidentally press yes for something they pressed no for 15 seconds ago.

This is happening a lot and it needs to be stopped.  Perhaps if a mode gets a no vote, red should not be able to initiate a vote for it again.  We said NO, am I right?

PICHUCHO07 just did this in my last game.

AL_GIDate: Friday, 14-Mar-2014, 10:43 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Where is link?

Added (14-Mar-2014, 10:43 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And if people vote yes its because they agree with the mode. If every could initiate, the players will spam modes

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NerdNinja9Date: Friday, 14-Mar-2014, 10:49 PM | Message # 3
Archer
I forgot to save the replay in my rage.  Sorry.

Bond009Date: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014, 3:53 AM | Message # 4
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
it use to be worse, it use to be red could call endless votes on any mode they wanted over and over so i limited to 2 becuz ppl wanted the chance to cast a revote in case someone miss clicked and clicked no instead of yes the first time.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014, 5:02 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
It happened to me yesterday... Red type some mode (i dont rememember which one) and we voted "NO" so he started vote again and at the same moment i type "-repick" and press Enter so i voted "YES" but i didnt want this mode.

But the most I hate fucking command "-ARS mode" i saw over milion games where red player with 500+ codes type "-ARS" and 11 people voted "NO" and only red voted "YES". And after this red just typed "-ARS mode" and ruined game for 11 people. How its even possible he can make this mode if 11 people said "NO" ????

We all agree 80% spells in CHF is totally useless so if you will play ARS mode there is small chance that you get usefull build. Also i said many times remove all modes, remove all commands for red. For example i like playing with windwalk (i pick ww 90% games) and i dont understand why red can type "-no ww" why i cant pick windwalk if i want? Why there is not command "-no unholy aura" etc?

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014, 10:48 AM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Every spell is good you only have to know how to use them, but I have to admit that there is 3 or 2 that are useless

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Priest-Of-SinDate: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014, 11:08 AM | Message # 7
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
But the most I hate fucking command "-ARS mode" i saw over milion games where red player with 500+ codes type "-ARS" and 11 people voted "NO" and only red voted "YES". And after this red just typed "-ARS mode" and ruined game for 11 people. How its even possible he can make this mode if 11 people said "NO" ???? We all agree 80% spells in CHF is totally useless so if you will play ARS mode there is small chance that you get usefull build. Also i said many times remove all modes, remove all commands for red. For example i like playing with windwalk (i pick ww 90% games) and i dont understand why red can type "-no ww" why i cant pick windwalk if i want? Why there is not command "-no unholy aura" etc?
well i like ars...you dont like it because you dont know how to play in ars mode...you dont know all spells.its realy fun to watch how so called pro players fail to win in ars mode...and thats not because they get bad spells...its more like they dont know how to use them.

Quote AL_GI ()
Every spell is good you only have to know how to use them, but I have to admit that there is 3 or 2 that are useless
so true

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

katriel7Date: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014, 12:25 PM | Message # 8
Ghoul
yes that is always... i saw some players type ftd...
boond009 may you do something with uim mode? sucker mode.. really i hate that mode

NerdNinja9Date: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014, 1:19 PM | Message # 9
Archer
Thx for the responses, gentlemen.  It seems this is kind of a problem.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014, 7:23 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
well i like ars...you dont like it because you dont know how to play in ars mode...you dont know all spells.its realy fun to watch how so called pro players fail to win in ars mode...and thats not because they get bad spells...its more like they dont know how to use them.

evasion, divine shield, how of terror, reincarnation.... tell me plz how to use for example this build and how to win game with that build

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014, 8:20 PM | Message # 11
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
CHF 4.1 FOREVER can solve all these shit.

Added (15-Mar-2014, 8:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Adam_CZ ()
It happened to me yesterday... Red type some mode (i dont rememember which one) and we voted "NO" so he started vote again and at the same moment i type "-repick" and press Enter so i voted "YES" but i didnt want this mode. But the most I hate fucking command "-ARS mode" i saw over milion games where red player with 500+ codes type "-ARS" and 11 people voted "NO" and only red voted "YES". And after this red just typed "-ARS mode" and ruined game for 11 people. How its even possible he can make this mode if 11 people said "NO" ???? We all agree 80% spells in CHF is totally useless so if you will play ARS mode there is small chance that you get usefull build. Also i said many times remove all modes, remove all commands for red. For example i like playing with windwalk (i pick ww 90% games) and i dont understand why red can type "-no ww" why i cant pick windwalk if i want? Why there is not command "-no unholy aura" etc?

lol you mofo. look at the fucking mirror and look at yourself.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Saturday, 15-Mar-2014, 8:19 PM

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014, 11:29 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
evasion, divine shield, how of terror, reincarnation.... tell me plz how to use for example this build and how to win game with that build

Just use your repicks correctly

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FrungyDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 0:11 AM | Message # 13
Archer
Quote Bond009
it use to be worse, it use to be red could call endless votes on any mode they wanted over and over so i limited to 2 becuz ppl wanted the chance to cast a revote in case someone miss clicked and clicked no instead of yes the first time.

The thing is, there is almost no chance of a player accidently pressing no. (really, you would have to move your mouse over No and press it, how the hell can you do that on accident?? blink unless youre like this guy >> crazy )
On the other hand there is a very high chance of clicking yes by accidently pressing enter while in chat.
There really isnt any use in being able to vote twice for the same mode other then to satisfy red on account of all the other players :\
Actually there's 1 more annoying thing that i havent seen mentioned before in regards to modes.
I played a game where, after my team was winning, all the other players suddenly voted uim.(It was well after mid game)
Uim should have a limited voting time just like any other mode. senile

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 0:22 AM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
Normally in the game you should always be focus on what you are doing so if you accidentally press YES it's kind of your fault.

Yes it's happens sometimes, blink

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NerdNinja9Date: Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 7:00 PM | Message # 15
Archer
Quote AL_GI ()
Normally in the game you should always be focus on what you are doing so if you accidentally press YES it's kind of your fault.Yes it's happens sometimes, blink

Sorry but this is a terrible answer.  Pubs are mostly filled with absolute retards.  There is no way to count on them to focus on anything.  What is difficult to understand about no?  If a game votes no, why can the host just revote until he gets what he wants?  Lol, we said no! angry

Message edited by NerdNinja9 - Sunday, 16-Mar-2014, 7:00 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Voting exploitation
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1