Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 6:01 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

MH related bans READ - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » MH related bans READ (MH related bans)
MH related bans READ
i-connectDate: Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 10:30 PM | Message # 1
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Map hack bans are very time consuming and require a lot of training. There is delay clicks and glitched click. Henceforth, if you want to post MH related bans, please post time stamps as it will make the ban request so much easier to do. IF NO TIME STAMPS IS INCLUDED, the ban request will be denied instantly.

If anyone wants to learn how to detect Map Hack, talk to me on i-connect@useast or send me a PM. I can train you, and once if your good at Map Hack related bans and want to apply for game mod, I'll recommend you to the head mod to add you on the staff. We need more game moderators for Map Hack related bans.
There is tools to detect map hack and I will post them. NOTE that fog click detector are glitchy and need to be confirmed by another tool called DRM. Training is needed in order to detect Map Hack.

Here is Links for useful MH tools. message me if these are bad links because I already downloaded my tools and don't know which one is the correct one I use. These should work.
Fog Click Detector Link: http://www.rankedgaming.com/forum....utorial
DRM LINK: looking for.

Message edited by i-connect - Saturday, 10-Jan-2015, 10:36 PM

CouDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 2:03 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Good work. I think you you should train up 2 other game mods so they can assist you in things to come. Perhaps there could be 2 game mod positions open but specifically focused to be trained under you on watching mh/hack replays and giving final input as these longterm bans should never be easy but are the most important decision to make.

Also, for those don't know what time stamps are, I believe it is putting the pin-point time on a replay.

e.g:    12:32 into the replay, Icon clicks tower with fog over it

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

13eastynlDate: Sunday, 11-Jan-2015, 4:45 AM | Message # 3
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Thanks for sharing the fog click detector! +1

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » MH related bans READ (MH related bans)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats