Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » New elo abuser
New elo abuser
dj6181832Date: Monday, 16-Feb-2015, 5:31 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
New elo abuser found:http://playchf.net/?u=ctmpextumblxma
This guy really a elo hunter,if we would played alone with -elo that was not a problem,but he get elo boost by his friends where they help him under alt to boost his elo .
As rules consider this guy's elo should removed,like before where adam or kietrivers loose their elo for the same reason,so this guy elo should removed if u cant do this.please regain elo of kietrivers-adam or who lost their elo.
And many pubs use bio name to rescue .
ADMIN please go through this.

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 16-Feb-2015, 11:59 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
dj6181832, thank you for posting 
i cant help you here but Cou can.

[img][/img]

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Monday, 16-Feb-2015, 12:58 PM | Message # 3
Hero
Group: Clan Members
I don't understand, if you were in T3 how could you see spells of T1 ? I mean just look at the screenshot..

Added (16-Feb-2015, 12:58 PM)
---------------------------------------------
wrong theard, to delete

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 16-Feb-2015, 1:28 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
It depend how they abuse? If they are losing games on purpose and making low elo accounts they deserve ban... but maybe they just created new regular account with low elo. If yes i dont see any problem because its not against some official battle net rules.

https://us.battle.net/support....iration

"Inactive classic Battle.net accounts are deleted at regular intervals. If you create a new account, you must log into Battle.net for a total of 2 hours within the first 48 hours after it's created. After that, your account will remain active as long as you continue to log into it once every 90 days. Once an account expires, it is permanently deleted. Anyone can create a new account using the expired account's name. Names that have expired and been removed or reused cannot be recovered."

So roger left his account (he didnt open his account for 90 days) and somebody just created new account rogerlucas. Why is that bad?

Added (16-Feb-2015, 1:28 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Anyone can create a new account using the expired account's name

Look at this... for example Bond009 will delete Warcraft and he will leave CHF. 90 days later ANYONE can create this account if he want and its not spoofing or stealing etc.

Also there will be for example 2 players who will love footies (one player for example from France and other from USA) one of them will create account "I.Love.Footies" on Europe realm and second will create account on US West/East realm. Do you think someone of them is spoofer?

JaneFox2666Date: Wednesday, 18-Feb-2015, 4:09 AM | Message # 5
Grunt
Hi dj6181832

i just checked some of his games. I dont think he is "hunting for elo", I just think he got some good skilled friends. Check-Out his last 10 games, he lost and played with pubs.

By the way: Whats the deal with "elo-hunting?" Serious question. If they team up as friends and win games: No Problem. But if they team up with some guys who lose voluntary on other force its not cool. So whats happening here exactly? Are you upset because hey team-up with friends or did some of his friends lose on purpose? Just show me the games and i will check smile

Thanks,
Jane

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 18-Feb-2015, 4:22 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
You dont really need lose games on purpose and ruin other players games if you want get account with low elo. Easier and more fair way is just search in games history (for example games one year ago) and there search inactive accounts with low elo. Its not agains rules becuase Battle net is saying (in official rules) they delete inactive accounts every 90 days and anyone can create this account again and its not spoofing or account stealing. In this way they for example got old rogers account because he was playing on account "lucasroger" last 3 months and he didnt open account "rogerlucas". So they got his account with old stats on HPMM Bot. This is 100% legal.

JaneFox2666Date: Wednesday, 18-Feb-2015, 4:36 AM | Message # 7
Grunt
Hi Adam_CZ

yes, i got that point. But i dont think that these are the real problems of dj6181832. Because "account-stealing" (or not) is not the point here. I would like to clear this with dj6181832 so he can describe what the problem is. And maybe we can solve it and you can tell us how smile

Greetz from germany,
Jane

nzfockrDate: Wednesday, 18-Feb-2015, 4:52 AM | Message # 8
Rifleman
I can clarify.

I have played with this guy ctmpextumblxma and he had another account with -elo on team 2 and he was red.
He forces 6v6 mode does -test afk but gives 1900 to him self from the -elo account in less than 10 seconds of typing -test afk lol.
No idea who he was trying to fool but i guess i was the only one who noticed.

Summary.
By him playing with -elo is not abuse but having another account on the same game with -elo and giving yourself 1900 i think that is abuse.
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #94 
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #3
Rogerlucas leaves 30seconds in and gives him gold.

If anything this guys fake codes should be remove but i dont think that is possible.

Message edited by nzfockr - Wednesday, 18-Feb-2015, 5:02 AM

JaneFox2666Date: Wednesday, 18-Feb-2015, 8:48 AM | Message # 9
Grunt
Hi nzfockr

okay, thats hard. I will talk to ctmpextumblxma (he is from europe, too). Lets see if he is wise enough to understand or if he dont care. If he dont care we can manage this case again.

@Cou, Web, Bio, Random: Any other thoughts are welcome. Its just my opinion in solving such a case. smile

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » New elo abuser
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501