Saturday, 04-May-2024, 9:30 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Please ban MASTA_K1LLA - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Please ban MASTA_K1LLA (Why would you say this?)
Please ban MASTA_K1LLA
killerrangeDate: Monday, 28-Mar-2011, 3:39 AM | Message # 1
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Masta just said this for no apparent reason.
Please take this into consideration and ban him or at least do something. I'm not going to sit here while my best bud on Warcraft is being insulted.

I'm here to help :D

LittleBDate: Monday, 28-Mar-2011, 9:57 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
dw , masta and stooge are enemys, and everyone except stooge pretends to hate him, but we all luv him haha biggrin and dw, hes a nigga gangsta street talkin

Bond009Date: Monday, 28-Mar-2011, 10:06 AM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
lol yea he has a weird special relationship with hash when he was banned even she asked why lmao and it was becuz of what he said to her i assume.

ArcttyDate: Monday, 28-Mar-2011, 11:48 AM | Message # 4
Ninja
lol guys are all crying, stooge has gone below the belt before too so he can't exactly say that.

Masta Bradley a living legend.

People need to get a back bone on here, sticks and stones guys for serious.

stoogeDate: Monday, 28-Mar-2011, 2:24 PM | Message # 5
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Quote (Arctty)
lol guys are all crying, stooge has gone below the belt before too so he can't exactly say that.
Masta Bradley a living legend.
People need to get a back bone on here, sticks and stones guys for serious

i hardly take anything seriously on the net, and im not the 1 crying asking him to be banned, i banned him from the channel tho, maybe i acted impulsive but dude all jokes have limit, the furtherest i'd go is to mum jokes but thats about it, i try my hardest to make it look like a joke...
anyways it is net after all, but i just never expect something like that from masta that was just pure rude and uncalled for, and the reason he said that to me was cuz he asked jade y doesnt she listen to him cuz they lost, i said cuz ur shit? and the rest is in screenshot.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

killerrangeDate: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 3:23 AM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Sorry masta I only realised of what I did after i posted. I didn't mean to try get you banned i just thought that it was a very immature thing to say and for what you said something should have been done.

stoogeDate: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 4:30 AM | Message # 7
lol...ur best at being racist, ur best at being retarded and thats about it...my comments???jade was there so was killerrange and this is exactly what happened.
MASTA: jade y dont u listen to me, thats y we lost.
Me: cuz ur shit thats y u lost.
ME: we always win when we play as a team dont we jade?
Jade: how come we win when i play with stooge.
MASTA: dont take ur anger out at me cuz u married an ugly ass bitch.

everything else is in there, anyhow i dont really give a fly fuk what u think, tbh ur just a nolife nofried retard who has nothing to look forward to hence the reason for u to join navy cuz u cant get laid any otherways, atleast at navy u'd be raped by sailors...

since that day u turned around and tell me u were drunk thats y u said it, and the day after that u started ur racist comments again, and lizz, killerrange were there so were few other i cant remember who exactly...and i have put u back to ur place in game and in trash talk too, ur not the only who can trash dude i can get pretty nasty if i want to...and i've showed u that already by shutting u up few times now..
u wont face me ingame and kicked me off the lobby the other day cuz u have to show what kinda of a bitch u r...and now everygame im in u leave at lobby trying to tell people i kicked u, i openly challenged u 1v1 with 2 pubs in teams and u ran like a little slut...and said u cant be bothered cuz bonds fukd up the map and made it weak...and i even offered to do it in 3.4b and u still ran so stop being a bitch(oh wait u cant cuz thats ur nature) and face me like a man u claim to be...being racist is ur last resort since u cant trash on anything else and u suck at the game that u claim to be the best.

HashDate: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 4:35 AM | Message # 8
Pirate
LOL Masta, what you said was wrong, and I do agree that you should be banned for a month tongue j/k. But on a more serious note, you should never talk about someone's family members. That is wrong and uncalled for! Shame on you Masta. And for the last time, you are not the best!!

stoogeDate: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 4:38 AM | Message # 9
jade since ur here plz do share if i said anything personal to masta than? except for what i wrote above

HashDate: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 4:47 AM | Message # 10
Pirate
No stooge. You did not, I have to agree with you that he went overboard and still puzzled as of why he talked about your wife. He's wrong on that part, and you do know how I feel about people arguing with each other. And I hate reading messages which contain hatred cry

killerrangeDate: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 5:10 AM | Message # 11
Zombie Pirate
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

AntyoneDate: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 9:49 AM | Message # 12
Development Director
Awards: 3
im surprised nobody banned you from this site and chf clown.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Please ban MASTA_K1LLA (Why would you say this?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats