Tuesday, 23-Apr-2024, 12:14 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

just when i thought i seen it all - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » just when i thought i seen it all
just when i thought i seen it all
MASTA_BKRDate: Wednesday, 04-Apr-2012, 8:33 AM | Message # 1
Ghoul
Group: Users
Awards: 0
last week a kid used quake to fight off an attack against his base, but killed himself and 1 ally in the mix biggrin

and i was in a game yesterday,,,, and this kids hero was pretty OP cuz he had a 2 hero mass then the other ally left,,, so i decided to sleep him so i could send all and take out his base. he had an amulet so i casted roots on him 1st then i slept him,,, and not even 30 secs later he woke up and was fucking shit up again lol,,,,,,,,,, so wtf happend? is their a way to wake up from it? i hardly ever get slept so idk, but it sure was a waste of 1800

spider is my bitch

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 04-Apr-2012, 9:27 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (MASTA_BKR)
last week a kid used quake to fight off an attack against his base, but killed himself and 1 ally in the mix

I hate it when this happens to me...lol

Quote (MASTA_BKR)
he had an amulet so i casted roots on him 1st then i slept him,,, and not even 30 secs later he woke up and was fucking shit up again

This only works if
1. Hero has EXTREME low hp (usually Intelligence heros or Agility heros) for the hero level

2. Hero also carries Staff of Sanctuary (This 7k item stacks with Ruined braces and cancels most spells easily)
The 7k item (Staff of Sanctuary) has many glitches in this game. I had lots of times when I got slept but was able to move invulnerable while losing HP automatically
3. Hero has EXTREME high hp or defense
4. Enemy in game used forcefield on him resulting his hp to drop faster (Take out heal time) <= IDK how that works since u should be divine
5. Enemy hero placed Deadly Wards near him resulting his hp to drop faster to 1%
6. All healing heros or with aura was not near him
7. He was acided right before the rod (rod time goes faster. IDK how this works also cause its a spell...but then again, this game is pretty much unique. Other games make aura stack with serpent wards,... not here -LOL- )
8. This guy had strength items and 1.5k ruined braces with it
9. Others...Just a damn glitch

Even I dont understand this...when ur divine, nothing should be affecting u but some items/spells/heros are just GAY
lol

Added (2012-04-04, 10:27 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Or lastly, it also happens if you have insane hp per sec and ur teammate keep dropping healing wards near u
(Waste of gold .. would rather spend that much money on the EXPENSIVE 7k item)

MASTA_BKRDate: Wednesday, 04-Apr-2012, 11:42 AM | Message # 3
Ghoul
Group: Users
dont recall seeing any of these,,,,,,,,, he was in WW,,, and i had owl above him,,, then slept him

thanks tho

spider is my bitch

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » just when i thought i seen it all
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats