Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 11:11 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New Spell Ideas - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » New Spell Ideas
New Spell Ideas
a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 19-May-2012, 4:48 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (THecash)
first of all good ideas but therees a problem with land mines first of all custom hero footies terrain isnt big enough for land mines secondly if you were pro you could just grab some footmen and go around the place like 1 footmen and walk around until you hit a mine and second of all this may be considered if land mines are invisible would wards see it if so then land mines would be very useless beacuse wards are meant to reveal units but idk if land mine is a unit or it is counted as an object plus land mines would need to be weak if there was a max out on 5 landmines and each land mine does 200 damage thats 1000 damage lol and you could all group them together

youre a dumb ass.....

1. you would rather have a huge map? to put small little land mines in with a chance of hitting them going less and less
2. ofc wards would see it dumb ass. and the whole point in landmines is to stack them. it wouldnt be op at all or weak either

RuutuseiskaDate: Wednesday, 06-Jun-2012, 9:07 AM | Message # 17
Noob
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Me gusta tongue

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » New Spell Ideas
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501