Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 12:22 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

New Spell Ideas - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » New Spell Ideas
New Spell Ideas
VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 16-May-2012, 9:06 PM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
I was trying to come up with good spell ideas because I remember a poll I made not long ago that showed that most people wanted more new spell more then anything else so here is a few that I was able to come up with today.

Summon Polar Bear - similar to the infernal however it wouldn't have immolation instead it could have that slowing aura and a frost attack and cleaving attack. 1 summon lvl 1 2 summons lvl 2 3 summons lvl 3 model would be the polar bear which is already in warcraft but not used yet in chf.

Peace Maker
- similar to force field makes an area become temporarily a peaceful area all attacks do healing instead of hurting and spells also would be healing instead of hurting if they are cast on units in the area.

Unbearable Resurrection - similar to resurrection but instead of only bringing back allied units it also brings back enemies units, it could bring back more units then the normal resurrection because it's also bringing back the enemies units.

Unbreakable Curse - similar to the doom guard however instead of doom guards it would spawn zombies and instead of only selecting a single unit you would select a area of units that would all slowly turn into zombies.

Land Mine - This would be a small bomb that would only be activated by enemies units coming in range of them, they would be invisible and cause a pretty large amount of aoe damage to all enemies in range.

Shattered Dreams - Sends up to 5 enemy units in a given area back to there home base, would probably be about like this for the lvls, lvl 1 3 units, lvl 2 4 units, lvl 3, 5 units, lvl 4, 6 units, lvl 5 8 units, lvl 6 10 units.

Break Down
- This would be an ultimate spell it would kill the hero and replace it with a small army of units. lvl 1 10 footmen, lvl 2 15 riflemen, lvl 3 20 knights

Repo
- similar to mind rape however instead of only taking 1 unit it takes over a given area of units I think this wouldn't be an ultimate since you don't get to keep the permanently.

Summon Hydralisk
- This wouldn't be an ultimate spell, they would be ranged acid spitting units that could slit off like the lava spawns but also when they die would cause aoe in an explosion of acid hurting all units around them including allied units.

Double Rainbow
- wouldn't be an ultimate spell, creates a chest of gold in a random location in the middle mass area, anyone can grab the chest however if the unit that picks up the chest has the spell double rainbow then it will receive an additional 100 gold besides the given value inside the chest of gold. the chests would contain a random amount within a rang and the range would increase with the lvl.

Intensify
- would be an ultimate move that can convert units into a single unit it would require at least 5 units units in the given area to work and would convert them one tier lvl higher they they currectly were however you would lose some of them in the process so if you cast it on 5 unit only 2 would be converted and the rest would be killed. would not be able to select dark units with this spell.

Ninjas Legacy
- similar to invisibility however instead of making a single unit invisible this would make a whole area of units invisible this would be an ultimate spell since it would be a lot better then the normal invisibility.

tell me what you think of these smile

shinkirouDate: Thursday, 17-May-2012, 10:50 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (Vexslasher)
Summon Polar Bear - similar to the infernal however it wouldn't have immolation instead it could have that slowing aura and a frost attack and cleaving attack. 1 summon lvl 1 2 summons lvl 2 3 summons lvl 4 model would be the polar bear which is already in warcraft but not used yet in chf.

Peace Maker - similar to force field makes an area become temporarily a peaceful area all attacks do healing instead of hurting and spells also would be healing instead of hurting if they are cast on units in the area.

Unbearable Resurrection - similar to resurrection but instead of only bringing back allied units it also brings back enemies units, it could bring back more units then the normal resurrection because it's also bringing back the enemies units.

Unbreakable Curse - similar to the doom guard however instead of doom guards it would spawn zombies and instead of only selecting a single unit you would select a area of units that would all slowly turn into zombies.

Land Mine - This would be a small bomb that would only be activated by enemies units coming in range of them, they would be invisible and cause a pretty large amount of aoe damage to all enemies in range.

Shattered Dreams - Sends up to 5 enemy units in a given area back to there home base, would probably be about like this for the lvls, lvl 1 3 units, lvl 2 4 units, lvl 3, 5 units, lvl 4, 6 units, lvl 5 8 units, lvl 6 10 units.

Break Down - This would be an ultimate spell it would kill the hero and replace it with a small army of units. lvl 1 10 footmen, lvl 2 15 riflemen, lvl 3 20 knights

this idead are amazing dud biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin more rep for u

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

2DaYuDiEDate: Thursday, 17-May-2012, 11:41 AM | Message # 3
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Vexslasher)
tell me what you think of these

ok....
Quote (Vexslasher)

Summon Polar Bear - similar to the infernal however it wouldn't have immolation instead it could have that slowing aura and a frost attack and cleaving attack. 1 summon lvl 1 2 summons lvl 2 3 summons lvl 4 model would be the polar bear which is already in warcraft but not used yet in chf.

beatles have slow aura, elements have frost attack already... thers more than enough summons already imo, they are pretty hard to balance out...
Quote (Vexslasher)

not a bad idea biggrin but resurection already brings alot units back so i dont think it would be that usefull as an offensive spell... this could be nice to make the enemy feed tho ^^
Quote (Vexslasher)

sounds cool biggrin but maybe a bit op if u use it on a group of darks..
Quote (Vexslasher)

yes! cool spell! i saw it in alot of games used..
Quote (Vexslasher)

dont like it
Quote (Vexslasher)

Break Down - This would be an ultimate spell it would kill the hero and replace it with a small army of units. lvl 1 10 footmen, lvl 2 15 riflemen, lvl 3 20 knights

loool hero turns into feed biggrin
Quote (Vexslasher)

Repo - similar to mind rape however instead of only taking 1 unit it takes over a given area of units I think this wouldn't be an ultimate since you don't get to keep the permanently.

o.O temporary area charm at lvl 1?
Quote (Vexslasher)

Summon Hydralisk - This wouldn't be an ultimate spell, they would be ranged acid spitting units that could slit off like the lava spawns but also when they die would cause aoe in an explosion of acid hurting all units around them including allied units.

more summons D:
Quote (Vexslasher)

Double Rainbow - wouldn't be an ultimate spell, creates a chest of gold in a random location in the middle mass area, anyone can grab the chest however if the unit that picks up the chest has the spell double rainbow then it will receive an additional 100 gold besides the given value inside the chest of gold. the chests would contain a random amount within a rang and the range would increase with the lvl.

would be cooler as a mode where the boxes pop up
Quote (Vexslasher)

Intensify - would be an ultimate move that can convert units into a single unit it would require at least 5 units units in the given area to work and would convert them one tier lvl higher they they currectly were however you would lose some of them in the process so if you cast it on 5 unit only 2 would be converted and the rest would be killed. would not be able to select dark units with this spell.

not bad... i can see this being used on mass spawning units like spellbreakers/undead skeleton mage

mN-Date: Thursday, 17-May-2012, 11:57 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Group: Investor

Yea nice idea

Peace Maker - similar to force field makes an area become temporarily a peaceful area all attacks do healing instead of hurting and spells also would be healing instead of hurting if they are cast on units in the area.

Could be some aoe healing too inside the ring, i dont see why its useful otherwise

Interesting, however i feel it could be turned into xp machine, when enemy feed and u ress them.

Could be nice, would zombies attack everyone or would they be yours in command? Should be balanced aroumd darks too.

Nice, i think there should be a max on how many you can put on ground though.

Yeah good esp against heros, maybe ultimate?

Doesnt seem that useful as ultimate though

Repo - similar to mind rape however instead of only taking 1 unit it takes over a given area of units I think this wouldn't be an ultimate since you don't get to keep the permanently.

Could be pretty overpowered

Summon Hydralisk - This wouldn't be an ultimate spell, they would be ranged acid spitting units that could slit off like the lava spawns but also when they die would cause aoe in an explosion of acid hurting all units around them including allied units.

Good but why use lavaspawns if they cause aoe explosion

Ninjas Legacy - similar to invisibility however instead of making a single unit invisible this would make a whole area of units invisible this would be an ultimate spell since it would be a lot better then the normal invisibility.

I think this is good against towers and rats etc but i think it should be an item like a ward, and the units or buildings would be visible if enemy hero close is enough smile

I am biwinning

Hollow]-[reaperDate: Thursday, 17-May-2012, 12:15 PM | Message # 5
Noob
Group: New Users
Quote (Vexslasher)

Nice biggrin

T-SwizzleDate: Thursday, 17-May-2012, 2:03 PM | Message # 6
Ghoul
Group: Banned Users
bond's too lazy to create new spells and he wont deprotect 4.0 for other people to edit his map and make it better. So why even bother coming up with great ideas like these?...

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 17-May-2012, 4:59 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Vexslasher)
Double Rainbow - wouldn't be an ultimate spell, creates a chest of gold in a random location in the middle mass area, anyone can grab the chest however if the unit that picks up the chest has the spell double rainbow then it will receive an additional 100 gold besides the given value inside the chest of gold. the chests would contain a random amount within a rang and the range would increase with the lvl.

just make it so people in ww cannot pick it up.

make a double xp tome that lasts for like 20-30 seconds costs about 1000-1500

make Black hole already!!!! sucks enemy units. opposite of barrier same affects except its an aoe that pulls enemy units in towards the hero(or where he casts it) and does small damage over time.
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
would be cooler as a mode where the boxes pop up
agreed. if they make it make it a fog mode! or just make a seperate fog mode too.

make a danger mode bond!!! make it so that their are creeps in the middle that when killed get stronger then eventually get to night terror (or whatever you want) and when killed drops an item or tons of gold.. can also be used in -fog mode biggrin

2DaYuDiEDate: Thursday, 17-May-2012, 6:25 PM | Message # 8
Ninja
pubbing an unprotected map will cause evryone to get cheated codes and nubs will make crap vers and host it around... and yea.. he shud focus on fixing current shit first

T-SwizzleDate: Thursday, 17-May-2012, 8:06 PM | Message # 9
Ghoul
Group: Banned Users
Quote (2DaYuDiE)
pubbing an unprotected map will cause evryone to get cheated codes and nubs will make crap vers and host it around... and yea.. he shud focus on fixing current shit first

im not saying he should give it out to everyone, but if hes not gonna continue working on the project he should hand it over to a few select developers that play the game and know what they're doing so they can add on to it.

VexslasherDate: Thursday, 17-May-2012, 8:43 PM | Message # 10
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Quote (T-Swizzle)
im not saying he should give it out to everyone, but if hes not gonna continue working on the project he should hand it over to a few select developers that play the game and know what they're doing so they can add on to it.

Bonds already started working on the next version.. Also if he doesn't have time for making some of these but wants them added I'm pretty sure I could code them..

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 17-May-2012, 9:26 PM | Message # 11
Zombie Pirate
most of these are pretty cool. the one's that could get op are: double rainbow, intensify.

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 17-May-2012, 9:59 PM | Message # 12
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
vex check out my idea in the admin area ... but dont post it public lol

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

ItSoVeR9000Date: Friday, 18-May-2012, 1:15 PM | Message # 13
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Quote (T-Swizzle)
bond's too lazy to create new spells

Hm that's weird. Hes already showed me numerous spells for the next version.

SecreT-Name-Date: Saturday, 19-May-2012, 0:16 AM | Message # 14
Hero
AWSOMEESS SKILLES VEX ! ah :| More rep for u ..

THecashDate: Saturday, 19-May-2012, 8:56 AM | Message # 15
Grunt
first of all good ideas but therees a problem with land mines first of all custom hero footies terrain isnt big enough for land mines secondly if you were pro you could just grab some footmen and go around the place like 1 footmen and walk around until you hit a mine and second of all this may be considered if land mines are invisible would wards see it if so then land mines would be very useless beacuse wards are meant to reveal units but idk if land mine is a unit or it is counted as an object plus land mines would need to be weak if there was a max out on 5 landmines and each land mine does 200 damage thats 1000 damage lol and you could all group them together

Added (2012-05-19, 9:56 AM)
---------------------------------------------
and also i suggest only reveal can reveal land mines if we got a owl scout too op

HPMM=THecash

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Heros, Abilities, and Items » New Spell Ideas
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501