Wednesday, 24-Apr-2024, 6:48 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Custom Hero Footies v4.1 - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » Maps » Custom Hero Footies Maps » Custom Hero Footies v4.1 (By: Bond009)
Custom Hero Footies v4.1
Bond009Date: Thursday, 20-Jun-2019, 0:49 AM | Message # 16
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Quote t33vs1er ()
AOE still OP. You saw that in the game where you played with Dooms and Shadowhunter.I really like that goatzilla now has a hotkeys for spirit link! but I think goatzilla should be ranged unit with spell shield like the wizard instead of bash.

Also you changed magic shield of priest? Why? I also think Blank golem should remain 2 food! (I think I saw it costing 1 food now).

I will fix this lag issue by just changing computer which will be done in a few weeks. So if the issue is only with my computer, then I must say 4.1 feels more or less the same as 4.0c, with only a few simple tweaks.

Added (18-Jun-2019, 7:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Until the issue of aoe has been solved, people will stick to 5.5. Two  waves of aoe still almost kill an army of dryads. That is 2 spells to kill tier 4 (which one has invested 900 + 1400 + 2000 + 4000 gold into). Very balanced.... NOT. This problem has been discussed over and over and over yet I believe Bond is indifferent to the feedback.

Now we can even silence newts... yay! and newts dies quicker to aoe! Yay! Suggested rename: Custom Hero (footy) AOE Arena. Gogo.

Or maybe footy 5.5 is the future of footies?

-Teevz

Ive nerfed Aoe's last version and people complain because then they cant counter donation, but thats not a reason to leave something like flamestrike op, you just nerf the problem so donation is now way more balanced for example. In 4.1 i think i nerfed all aoe's across the board by 10% by giving all tech units 10% spell resistance (NE have more % because of less hp). But in next patch i can try 15-20% and see if that helps enough. Tech still trumps everything in the end almost always. people dont basekill and win with aoes, aoes cant touch bases, except waves..

Also 5.5 has the most imbalance. take a look at those lvl 6 spells vs any in CHF they are always stronger by a fair amount. check wave or nova etc.. and even if you cant see it, wave has a higher damage cap within the spell data in 5.4 and 5.5 as i have less max dmg and also a dmg cap in chf for it to limit it.

If 2 aoes in chf can kill units then all it takes is 1 chieftain and 1 dreadlord in 5.5 to do the same result with their even more OP aoes. The 5.4 line that is now 5.5 has never had any real balance if you really look at it. Its just everyone knows what it is and what to expect and they dont have knowledge of CHF so to them it sucks and is imba. Its also a change for them and people dont like change and sucking at something and having to learn new stuff to be good. Most things are thought out and have counters unlike 5.5, but they just want to tech and insta end games anyway. Thats why everyone auto pools, goes gunmen every game, and just ups attack and beast/speed scroll until win in 10-15 mins.

Gunmen Frenzy 5.5 is the future of footies? I would pray not..

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 21-Jun-2019, 6:03 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Oh sweet, might have time soon to play some games again hopefully.

Bond009Date: Monday, 24-Jun-2019, 6:54 PM | Message # 18
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
summer tis the season!

Forum » Maps » Custom Hero Footies Maps » Custom Hero Footies v4.1 (By: Bond009)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501