Saturday, 20-Apr-2024, 4:10 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v2.1 - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Vexslasher  
Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v2.1 (Auto save and load stats)
Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v2.1
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 31-Dec-2012, 11:37 AM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
(a_chinese_kid)
why are you using windows 8..

i got a new computer thats why. the other one i used fried the motherboard, so we had to replace, so we bought a nice computer, but it runs win8 now instead of winxp/7. its actually quite nice once you get used to it.

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 31-Dec-2012, 10:47 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
windows 8 ha ha ha.

VexslasherDate: Sunday, 20-Jan-2013, 5:51 PM | Message # 18
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
Any suggestions of how I could make this program better? I think I will increase the time it takes before it auto runs the game capture program, because that makes an error with game capture if you start my program before Warcraft, you just have to click OK once or twice but that's gunna be fixed in next version. Ideas or suggestions would be nice tho, want this program to be able to do everything you need in Warcraft.

2DaYuDiEDate: Sunday, 20-Jan-2013, 6:58 PM | Message # 19
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
thers a way now to do file io in wc3, so maybe this isnt needed anymore for chf, if he would implement that, we would never need to save/load our code again biggrin

anyways, i've seen programs that give u log of all the messages, perhaps u could see how they do it and maybe have the code copied automatically in the program somehow?

Forum » Warcraft III & WC3-4Life Server » Programs/Utilities » Custom Hero Footies Stats PRO v2.1 (Auto save and load stats)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501