Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 11:51 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

tera online - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Other Non-WC3 Games » tera online (does any1 else play this?)
tera online
ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 13-May-2014, 6:59 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Vexslasher ()
Ascension Valley (PVE) is the server I recommend even if you plan on doing PVP mostly people just do the PVPing through battlegrounds anyways and that's cross server

but but but, pvp is more fun when you or they are least expecting it. . .

Added (13-May-2014, 6:59 PM)
---------------------------------------------
did u get ur reaper? its my highest level atm, lol.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 14-May-2014, 3:27 PM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
well i play atm diablo 3 RoS....and war3/chf.i think thats enough for me.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 10:28 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
made a mystic on MT . . . got my warrior to lvl 60, but no1 is running dungeons so i cant proper gear. tried leveling up my mystic(58 atm) to queue up, but am running into the same problem, lack of people. if anyone wants to make a dps or tank on MT, send me a pm and we can play/level up

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 23-Jul-2014, 0:06 AM | Message # 19
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
iced u should run KN Kelsaik's Nest - Normal Mode the people in Ascension Valley run it a lot and we que up with whoever just to get the fashion tokens in other words u could get free gear in there. Since ques can go to all the servers it shouldn't take more then a minute or two to find a group for this dungeon for awhile right now and most the people don't even want those gears not even for selling because the people grinding that place are mostly high geared rich players that are just there for the fashion tokens so you will usually burn through the whole dungeon in just a few minutes. As for all the other dungeon with better gears then that you would have to join a guild almost no one ever ques for the harder dungeons because no one wants to be stuck with some dummy who makes them fail.

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 01-Dec-2014, 4:56 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Quote Vexslasher ()
iced u should run KN Kelsaik's Nest - Normal Mode the people in Ascension Valley run it a lot and we que up with whoever just to get the fashion tokens in other words u could get free gear in there. Since ques can go to all the servers it shouldn't take more then a minute or two to find a group for this dungeon for awhile right now and most the people don't even want those gears not even for selling because the people grinding that place are mostly high geared rich players that are just there for the fashion tokens so you will usually burn through the whole dungeon in just a few minutes. As for all the other dungeon with better gears then that you would have to join a guild almost no one ever ques for the harder dungeons because no one wants to be stuck with some dummy who makes them fail.

thanks for the advice, i think im still going to pk(with mystic) on MT at around lvl 20ish. if you'd like to join, message me here.

Added (30-Sep-2014, 7:34 PM)
lvl 60 on both my mystic and warrior for a while now. mystic play is actually fun(was never a fan of healing class). warrior is hella fun too, except i tend to miss due to lag(improve one i get a new pc, was thinking october, but nov is more likely)

Added (01-Dec-2014, 4:56 PM)
lvl 60 on sorcerer finally, squishy as fk tho. still running renm for boots and belt. mystic name is actually maximum.doom, warrior is espada.dos(not much of a really good warrior tho), got bored of archer and slayer(both in early 50s) and am working on a berserker(spinning is awesome), currently lvl 45.

u ready for the patch? i was getting ready to craft some gear but decided to hold off as, from what i understand, its better to start from scratch for the next weps/armor. i'll just use dungeon gear. have full deva on my mystic(need better inner wear tho) and getting some buffs, so i can run more dgs now instead of ppl requesting priest for the buffs, lol.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Other Non-WC3 Games » tera online (does any1 else play this?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501