Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 10:12 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Glitch just happened to me - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Glitch just happened to me
Glitch just happened to me
NjagDate: Sunday, 07-Aug-2011, 9:09 PM | Message # 1
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
I saved the replay but not sure how to post it here. So for now I will just tell you about it.

Ok so I was in a ars game and I was level 9 after mass. I had 2k gold and wanted a second hero so (I bought one. It was sheep I didn't want sheep so I typee repick. When I did this it took my level 9 hero and turned it into a level 1 hero and it changed shhep into another hero that was in the skills section of the map. Now heres the deal not only did it take my level 9 hero but the other hero in the skills section had nop lumber to buy skills with so in the end it completely screwed me over. I have some charity work to do early tommorrow but when I get back on i will post the replay. FFS

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 07-Aug-2011, 10:10 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
just upload it to media fire get the link from media fire and post (no spaces just an example) [ url]http://www.mediafire.com[ /url] but choose the url it gives you if you press share.

CouDate: Sunday, 07-Aug-2011, 10:50 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Depending how early you finished mass, the repick option is still available so when you repick, it always repicks your main hero and resets to level 1. The same principle when players use sheep to fock mass up and repick and end up the lowest level and need to be carried by their allies for a bit. Thats the only explanation I can think of atm.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Imported_N00b - Sunday, 07-Aug-2011, 10:51 PM

2DaYuDiEDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 4:20 AM | Message # 4
Ninja
- u can NEVER repick second hero
- u shouldnt buy second hero after mass
- man, this is funny ^^
- how the fuck would u get in skills area o.O buggy map bond???

its becuz u still can repick in first 5 mins of game (or somethin like that) ars -repick fucks up when u got 2 heroes, and idk how bond did this, but he only throws one of the heroes throught his ars triggers ^^ i just tried it out on single player ^^ and its funny as hell tongue
both heroes get to lvl 1, 1 gets random skills other to skills area, no wood
lol njag tongue u really have a thing to find bugs that completely fuck ur game (= bond shud give u credits as bug-finder lol tongue

LittleBDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 5:15 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
ok so this all just ur fault, u cant repick 2nd hero, and u can repick ur first hero untill like, mid game or somethng, more than half is ur fault

Message edited by LittleB - Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 5:15 AM

2DaYuDiEDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 5:38 AM | Message # 6
Ninja
its only in ars that thers this problem
as far as i kno

NjagDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 4:16 PM | Message # 7
Hero
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
Quote (LittleB)
ok so this all just ur fault, u cant repick 2nd hero, and u can repick ur first hero untill like, mid game or somethng, more than half is ur fault

actually i repicked as many times as I could so the repick option for the 1st hero should not have happened and also obv you can repick second hero because i did.

I make custom sigs for free / if you are a friend. Gimme a shoutout and i 'll hook you up.

2DaYuDiEDate: Monday, 08-Aug-2011, 6:01 PM | Message # 8
Ninja
yeh u can repick 551th hero too... but only in first 5 mins of game
problem is, game doesnt check what ur first hero was, and all heroes get repicked.
of course this isnt ur fault, its a bug and shud be fixed. this doesnt happen alot, but it really sux ^^

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 09-Aug-2011, 1:23 AM | Message # 9
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
its cool you guys know enough about the game now you can answer things like this for me smile

and yea they are right repick takes whatever heros you have and replaces them, in the case of ars your hero wasnt meant to get wood for it and having a few heros instantaneously might have made 1 stay up in the pick area. i can fix this np to not allow repick if more than 1 hero is owned, remind me if i forget when a new change log comes out. its late and i forget little things sometimes lol

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Glitch just happened to me
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats