Thursday, 02-May-2024, 9:33 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

No need to cry about the Altar - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » No need to cry about the Altar
No need to cry about the Altar
Bond009Date: Monday, 24-Oct-2011, 2:43 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
The altar is much better now and its not total crap like what i hear some ppl cry about.. learn a thing or 2 http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/22-1749-32601-16-1319437276
Quote (Bond009)
Also for all of you ppl that think altar sucks now, it doesnt.. Its just not OP anymore as much..
Think back to old footies.. it got 1 use then died right after.. u paid 15k for 1 use.. there was no protecting it in a zep for any reason because there was no reason.. So the fact that you cant put in a zep anymore doesnt matter, also the fact you cant resurrect it with that item anymore also doesnt matter..
What does matter is its Fixed now and no longer OP and semi-unstoppable once a team gets it. It was never meant to be used like it was in all past ver's every 5 mins.. u think its a game where the first team to 15k and buys that wins? no..

The reason i made it reusable in CHF was because i never once saw it used in old footies versions hardly ever so i figured it should at least be reusable and i made it be a longed cd time.. but all this time i never stopped to notice that it never really was that CD time i set it too.. becuz in the case of spell cd times, wc is retarded with that.

Anyway its muuch more balanced now in that case so if it was one of your main strats to either save for a tot and then get that altar or just save for the altar right away and eventually win i'm sorry.. learn to deal with how it should have been all along.

PrincessWARDate: Monday, 24-Oct-2011, 3:18 PM | Message # 2
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
can you fix the desyncing

This Princess is about to become a Queen! (Wish me luck!)

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 24-Oct-2011, 3:49 PM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
it's spelled altar ffs

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

jonathan290Date: Monday, 24-Oct-2011, 9:41 PM | Message # 4
Hero
Group: Clan Members
did u change it or added something to it?

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 24-Oct-2011, 9:49 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
kids decync on ftd cause they lag have you noticed bondbot is decently laggy and so are the players on eurobattle.net

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 25-Oct-2011, 0:12 AM | Message # 6
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yeah i think the bots are a bit more laggy lately becuz 90% of the ppl joining the bots these days are d'ing, so for a few secs that can affect ppl in other games already going

killerrangeDate: Thursday, 27-Oct-2011, 4:11 AM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 1
what did you change about the altar? longer casting CD?

I'm here to help :D

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » No need to cry about the Altar
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats