Thursday, 02-May-2024, 12:21 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Okay so. - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Okay so.
Okay so.
a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 26-Dec-2011, 9:48 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (DragonWarrior)
nerd spasm
*nerdgasm
Quote (Fir)
Why are you still spending and wasting time posting in that forum just to say sh*t and never to talk about the game even if the topic is based on it? You're useless dude, and moreover you're an as* kisser who only care about rep (dont worry I saw all the rep you gave to people just in order to get more rep). And Then you say I'm one just cause I had 0 reproof ahahahahhah.

cause you're a dumb ass (uber don't worry i used you're :D) Hele was saying that if they let you get more repicks so you got up to 20 repicks would just be bull sh*t.

maybe you should learn what the hell were saying before you try to talk sh*t

i called you an ass kisser cause you're like "Im not nearly as good as cheesy or xmon or legal or stax" which is total ass kissing

LOL DUDE don't act like i begged for rep the last time i even asked for rep was at least 4 months ago and i was making fun of flame fusion but you're to much of a rookie to even know who flame fusion is. So you should better get to know the community the game and all of its history before you try to talk any sh*t on me.

FirNesSDate: Monday, 26-Dec-2011, 4:42 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Lolololololololololol I'm kissing their ass ? Xmon is the best bit*h I've ever saw, Stax is kissing monster's as* and I dont know cheesy well and same for legal, so dont say sh*t.

I'm not talking about 4 months ago but about 3 weeks ago, I'll find it when I'll be on my comp.

I dont know flame ? I bet I knew him before you so dont say crap when you dont know anything about them.

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 26-Dec-2011, 5:20 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
dude fir you do realize to all of us you're a pub. you don't have a real reputation when i say reputation i don't mean this measly point sh*t i mean an actual reputation. You have respect from pubs but every pub loves an admin

Lol SERIOUSLY WAS THIS LITERALLY PART OF YOUR STATEMENT LOL CASE IN POINT!
Quote (Fir)
Lolololololololololol I'm kissing their ass ? Xmon is the best bit*h I've ever saw,

Quote (Fir)
I'm not talking about 4 months ago but about 3 weeks ago, I'll find it when I'll be on my comp.

Go for it you obviously don't know me knowing I'm the most sarcastic person on this forum. Also i can't wait for you to find it lawl

FirNesSDate: Monday, 26-Dec-2011, 6:21 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
How could you know any sh*t about my reputation on the game since you never play and you have seen me playing 2 Times ? And if you heard sh*t about my playstyle you just believe it ? If I'm a pub let's play I'm bored of seeing a faggot hidden behind his computer who is still sticking on a forum and who talks crap.

Seriously before saying people are pubs play with them dont believe What people who dont like them say because they will always say I'm an horrible player even if I win most of games against them. (it was dedicated to monster if we dont consider all the games in the ones he had cheesy and stax when I had 2 random noobs or a team less stables than his)

And btw, you say I'm a pub but I'm sorry the only times I've seen you playing you had ww aoes so stop saying sh*t.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 26-Dec-2011, 9:44 PM | Message # 20
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
I'm the most sarcastic person on this forum

O.o... Looks like Uber is guna have some competition.

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 27-Dec-2011, 0:26 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
You should know pub doesn't mean noob theres a huge difference!!

Your a pub since only like 10 kids know and respect you. You aren't a known player you think you are but you're not.

I love when kids pull out the sh*t about hiding behind a computer wtf do you think you're doing!? You want to play me and you act like that's coming out from hiding behind a computer lawl.

Bud I know you are better then most but you do a lot of annoying sh*t like always trying to call me out on sh*t get off my nuts before I start making you regret it

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 27-Dec-2011, 0:57 AM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
http://www.newwaveinstruments.com/humor/misc/computer_grief.htm

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 27-Dec-2011, 4:10 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Well. I just never said I was known but np lol...

By the way I have got friends who are not kids but once again you cant know anything about it eh.

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 27-Dec-2011, 9:45 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
http://www.newwaveinstruments.com/humor/misc/computer_grief.htm

the irony in hearing you say this makes me laugh

HashDate: Tuesday, 27-Dec-2011, 12:15 PM | Message # 25
Pirate
WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CHRISTMAS' SPIRIT? COME ON PEOPLE, CAN WE ALL GET ALONG FOR ONCE???

By the way Chinese_Kid, Fir is actually well known! I like his style and build more than some of the people that are "pro"

Message edited by Hash - Tuesday, 27-Dec-2011, 12:17 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 27-Dec-2011, 12:34 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
No one is "pro" theres only respected players and non-respected players.

HashDate: Tuesday, 27-Dec-2011, 12:36 PM | Message # 27
Pirate
I know, thus the quotation mark! happy

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 27-Dec-2011, 1:55 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
I honestly don't even know wtf we're talking about right now.

Chinese you don't need to go out your way and start shit very f*cking thread with someone just because they said something that may or may not be out of their level and thats why I really think you're a douche. You wanna accept new people but can't accept if they talk shit or not, let them triumph, or are those hormones too much for you too handle?

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 27-Dec-2011, 5:05 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
i don't like to start crap with new players but lately they have been those cocky kids. me and the cash are cool now

but fir however constantly trolls me. i can't post anywhere with out that kid trying to mod me its annoying as hell

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 27-Dec-2011, 5:39 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Hash)
Fir is actually well known! I like his style and build more than some of the people that are "pro"

Thanks. wink

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
but fir however constantly trolls me. i can't post anywhere with out that kid trying to mod me its annoying as hell

If I was trolling you at each post, you would be actually mad lol.

Well let's stop talk about it it's off the subject and it's useless. tongue

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Okay so.
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501