Monday, 06-May-2024, 7:18 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

mind control - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » mind control
mind control
1. yes [ 5 ] [26.32%]
2. no [ 14 ] [73.68%]
Answers total: 19
demitriDate: Wednesday, 08-Feb-2012, 8:04 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
if you mind control someone, and use their avatar ulti dont you think you should keep hero untill ulti is over?

i dont think mind controll should wear off while using other persons ulti or maybe make it last longer? transmute can bring you 2000 but mind controll might make you 200-500 if lucky

TASTE MY BULLETS

Message edited by demitri - Wednesday, 08-Feb-2012, 8:06 AM

AccCreateDate: Wednesday, 08-Feb-2012, 8:41 AM | Message # 2
Rifleman
The reason Mindrape* is op is because you get a hk + level + stop from bk maulers + stop from pengs + steal hero's items (pengs, etc.) + VERY QUICK CD + steal golems against golemmers + kill 3.5k golem easily + etc)

Mindrape in my opinion is op ..
and transmute doesnt give 2k unless you are going dark taurens..which by then (the enemy has upper hand of rushing you)

Quote (demitri)
controll might make you 200-500 if lucky

In ftd or any mode where u mindrape a mauler... u could end up with alot of gold (i once ended from 1 mindrape ... 6.8k by using ult and exp and stopping him from bking)

2DaYuDiEDate: Wednesday, 08-Feb-2012, 9:45 AM | Message # 3
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
mind rape has low enough to COMPLETELY fuck up a mauler's avatar since the cd of avatar and mr is about the same (mr is a bit longer but still..), no i dont think it need more buffing biggrin the cooldown is already REALLY short and it has lots of benefits.... steal pengs/godwards, use items like scrolls/shockwave scepter, fuck up hero's skill points on wrong skills, waste their abilities....................
even thow you CAN use recall, that costs gold too .... lvl 1 transmute gives you usually about 100 gold, and a footy kill while mindrape can get u to use lvl 6 ultis from others after mass and a 300g hero kill + the exp with it.
there is a reason red can put on -no mr..... its a fuckin ennoying spell

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 08-Feb-2012, 4:22 PM | Message # 4
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
This is the last spell to give a buff :P most people who use MR can already snag around 50 hk's in around 40-60 mins making it one of the best spells in the game currently. Note you need to know how to use it like the arc + ice towers.. Also added bonus you can take anything from your opponent for a short time so lets say they get wards and you steal and waste them then they just lost 9k or lets say they get pengs and you steal them they just lost 14.5k and the game :P or you can steal there hero right in there base and use there xmute :P or you can steal those epic maulers and get bk from a hero that wasn't even yours and then kill it after cuz it got weakened so much from there own stuff yeah cheap :P

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 08-Feb-2012, 4:59 PM | Message # 5
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
masta killa sure likes to complain a lot lately eh lol

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 08-Feb-2012, 8:26 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Quote (AccCreate)
and transmute doesnt give 2k unless you are going dark taurens..which by then (the enemy has upper hand of rushing you)

or jamie, goat, pop
Quote (Bond009)
masta killa sure likes to complain a lot lately eh lol

prove its masta. i saw this guy in some games on chfg, and masta was accidently banned on chfg. + masta wont ever pool sooooo stfu.

Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 08-Feb-2012, 9:31 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

or jamie, goat, pop

thats not 2k.

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 08-Feb-2012, 10:40 PM | Message # 8
Overall Site Owner
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
prove its masta. i saw this guy in some games on chfg, and masta was accidently banned on chfg. + masta wont ever pool sooooo stfu.

you would think by now you would learn that i dont really talk out of my ass.. if i say something its because i'm right.
The person with this account name on the forum is different from the person that has the bnet account. on wc its hash's friend which is a girl. On the site however.. its masta_killa.. The ip is from Illinois Chicago so how about you stfu and think before you speak.

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 08-Feb-2012, 10:49 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
whether or not its masta at least he's keeping the forums alive. at least he's not causing drama. at least he's not talking crap.

lol i agree bond you don't exactly speak sh*t you don't know is true.

With mind rape i don't think it should work on every single hero at any given time. its annoying to be using a spell and then get mind raped you shouldn't be able to get mind raped when spell immune that takes away its point.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 09-Feb-2012, 9:05 PM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
because. masta is perm banned on chfg-bot. this idiot plays on there all the time. and yes he is ip banned wanna know how i know? cause im the one who banned him to show biki that you cant unban people that get banned.

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 09-Feb-2012, 11:23 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
cause avoiding bans has always been difficult just look how well bans have held back thefallenone and mastervip

its not complicated stuff theres something called google anyone can use it

Bond009Date: Thursday, 09-Feb-2012, 11:41 PM | Message # 12
Overall Site Owner
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
because. masta is perm banned on chfg-bot. this idiot plays on there all the time. and yes he is ip banned wanna know how i know? cause im the one who banned him to show biki that you cant unban people that get banned.

no one but the bot owner can ip ban.. any admin that is given the permission can give a ban and only that person aside from root admins can delete that ban.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 10-Feb-2012, 0:34 AM | Message # 13
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Bond009)
no one but the bot owner can ip ban.. any admin that is given the permission can give a ban and only that person aside from root admins can delete that ban.

not on ghostone. u have ghost++ while he has ghostone. it tells u the ip that was banned and the username.

Bond009Date: Friday, 10-Feb-2012, 1:17 AM | Message # 14
Overall Site Owner
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
not on ghostone. u have ghost++ while he has ghostone. it tells u the ip that was banned and the username.

... i have ghostone.. when using the !ban name command it doesnt always ban the name with ip most always just the name. There is a ipbanlist text file within the bots directory that you have to add ip's to be banned, only the owner can do that..

Alex[STAR]Date: Friday, 10-Feb-2012, 11:27 AM | Message # 15
User
Awards: 4
Ignorance fails again

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » mind control
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501