Monday, 06-May-2024, 12:32 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Make a real footmen frenzy mode - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Make a real footmen frenzy mode
Make a real footmen frenzy mode
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 8:39 AM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (SecreT-Name-)
No HK ! WTF ... That is not footmen

... u dont know how to hk with units or creeps with any build and claim to be a god of chf... ROFLMAO
Quote (Lamsauce)
Lol guys i was mocking sound.. cmon now.. its called custom hero wars u should pick whatever .. i know theres 5.4 or classic im just saying its stupid to take bolt or coil or anything out... that just violates the custom part

right now ur acting like one of those idiots that complains about ars because of the "custom" in name then keeps a standard hero.

LamsauceDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 9:34 AM | Message # 17
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
right now ur acting like one of those idiots that complains about ars because of the "custom" in name then keeps a standard hero.

coming from someone who qq after being mindraped holding siege tank and mega scepter and then losin to mexicans who had FF and u were leading the whole time.. u bitch about every other thing killer.. not only just that.. you cry about tt.. and u cry about how everyone in the game has a nuke while u have auras.. i think you should have an award for most bitching and moaning

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 10:57 AM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Lamsauce)
coming from someone who qq after being mindraped holding siege tank and mega scepter and then losin to mexicans who had FF and u were leading the whole time.. u bitch about every other thing killer.. not only just that.. you cry about tt.. and u cry about how everyone in the game has a nuke while u have auras.. i think you should have an award for most bitching and moaning

can't remember last game i took an aura build. and lam, wtf am i supposed to do when someone uses the 7k worth of items on my hero? i lose to mexicans because of FF's op cd + op div + op size. u lose bitch.

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 12:13 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
wtf am i supposed to do when someone uses the 7k worth of items on my hero?

invisi pot in + divine pot... thats simple...

really fkin retarded if u knew they had mindrape and went in like that...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 1:56 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
We're not complaining about ars for the fact you can't chose.

Most of us complain about it because theres no actual skill and it's mainly luck involved for this mode.

How the fuck is somebody with healing spray, spiked carrapce and deathpact supposed too win a game vs a team with summons and full aoe picked from ars.

There is no way and to the people that say "oh its pro, it shows what you can do with shit spells" are idiots and have barely won fair shit vs me. I dare anyone of you too win with that shit build I listed when I have let's say carrion breath of fire soulburn. ARS is fucking stupid and 90% luck.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

SecreT-Name-Date: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 2:00 PM | Message # 21
Hero
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Uh no one was talking to you I don't see why you feel you had to point that out

tomato ajajaja !

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 3:34 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
We're not complaining about ars for the fact you can't chose.

Most of us complain about it because theres no actual skill and it's mainly luck involved for this mode.

How the fuck is somebody with healing spray, spiked carrapce and deathpact supposed too win a game vs a team with summons and full aoe picked from ars.

There is no way and to the people that say "oh its pro, it shows what you can do with shit spells" are idiots and have barely won fair shit vs me. I dare anyone of you too win with that shit build I listed when I have let's say carrion breath of fire soulburn. ARS is fucking stupid and 90% luck.

It depends of games. Sometimes, builds are pretty fair and game is fun.
The fact that make ARS sucks is that almost every player (like 95%) that does this mode while he's red also picks SSD, as if this mode wasn't playable without SSD.
Of course SSD makes game more unbalanced than it is only with ARS. There full aoes / summon win for sure. But in normal / ARS game, everyone can still try to micro, or something.

Anyway you say it's 90% luck? I'm sure that a team with players that started quite recently and who are decent wouldn't win against "the dream team", even with 3x better spells, right?

Anyway, this isn't the topic.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
"oh its pro, it shows what you can do with shit spells"

Wow, I saw this sentence word for word yesterday

Message edited by FirNesS - Sunday, 20-May-2012, 3:34 PM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Sunday, 20-May-2012, 4:35 PM | Message # 23
Zombie Pirate
Quote (FirNesS)
It depends of games. Sometimes, builds are pretty fair and game is fun.
The fact that make ARS sucks is that almost every player (like 95%) that does this mode while he's red also picks SSD, as if this mode wasn't playable without SSD.
Of course SSD makes game more unbalanced than it is only with ARS. There full aoes / summon win for sure. But in normal / ARS game, everyone can still try to micro, or something.

true SSD does screw it up lots, but the thing that makes it super gay, is ppl abusing standard heroes such as fox, sheep, and alchemist.

LamsauceDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 10:45 AM | Message # 24
Grunt
like i3edt3a said.. there is a way to counter things.. you just need to learn then and if u do learn them dont be so naive wink

FirNesSDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 10:48 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Lamsauce)
like i3edt3a said.. there is a way to counter things.. you just need to learn then and if u do learn them dont be so naive

Could you tell me how you can counter Alchemist's xmute in a ARS - SSD game?

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 10:50 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FirNesS)

Go get another standard code hero biggrin biggrin

FirNesSDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 11:08 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Except Dragon Ice, Alchemist and Bill, standard suck

LamsauceDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 11:57 AM | Message # 28
Grunt
Quote (FirNesS)

well if u have night elves t3 and up u can manually phase shift .. keep a zep nearby if u have mercinaries and if they invul u can buy a divine net if they use a pot

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 12:11 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Lamsauce)
well if u have night elves t3 and up u can manually phase shift .. keep a zep nearby if u have mercinaries and if they invul u can buy a divine net if they use a pot

the most retarded answer i ever heard in my life.
Why?
The alchemist can just go to another base and up to tier 3? ARE U KIDDING ME? THAT MUCH GOLD IN ARS ... THEN ALCHEM WOULDA HAD 20K BY THEN

lol

FirNesSDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 12:18 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Use net each time he uses xmute? Would make me lost even more. Do you know what TP is?

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Make a real footmen frenzy mode
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<