Monday, 06-May-2024, 10:01 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Make a real footmen frenzy mode - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Make a real footmen frenzy mode
Make a real footmen frenzy mode
LamsauceDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 12:48 PM | Message # 31
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
net only cost 75.. and its takes like 30 seconds to make that gold back in ssd.. and 20k is over exaggerating i think.. plus even when u use divine net u have a good chance to kill him if u have frosts built.. and i do know what tp is.. but it would cost him more money to tp then u getting a damn net and not being xmuted..

also his xmute cd and net cd is almost about the same..

you guys are acting like a bunch of bitches if u dont know how to stop it..

even if he does go for another team i would think all hes xmuting is footmen cause theyre prob noobs in the first place..

AND even still firness what u said earlier .. game is based on luck (95%) according to ur calculations.. if they have alch .. his teammates might have some terrible skills and gives u more of a chance to bk his ass

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Lamsauce - Monday, 21-May-2012, 12:50 PM

FirNesSDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 1:42 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (Lamsauce)
AND even still firness what u said earlier .. game is based on luck (95%) according to ur calculations.. if they have alch .. his teammates might have some terrible skills and gives u more of a chance to bk his ass

Quote (FirNesS)
It depends of games. Sometimes, builds are pretty fair and game is fun.
The fact that make ARS sucks is that almost every player (like 95%) that does this mode while he's red also picks SSD, as if this mode wasn't playable without SSD.
Of course SSD makes game more unbalanced than it is only with ARS. There full aoes / summon win for sure. But in normal / ARS game, everyone can still try to micro, or something.

Anyway you say it's 90% luck? I'm sure that a team with players that started quite recently and who are decent wouldn't win against "the dream team", even with 3x better spells, right?

Anyway, this isn't the topic.

Any wonder?

Added (2012-05-21, 2:42 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Lamsauce)
net only cost 75.. and its takes like 30 seconds to make that gold back in ssd.. and 20k is over exaggerating i think.. plus even when u use divine net u have a good chance to kill him if u have frosts built.. and i do know what tp is.. but it would cost him more money to tp then u getting a damn net and not being xmuted..

also his xmute cd and net cd is almost about the same..

So you're telling me that every time the guy will come in your base (yes by the way he can also xmute in an other team), you'll be waiting for him with a net, you'll see him coming EVERY time, you'll always have WW counter in front of your base in case of he cames with invis potion? Rofl, you're funny, I would like to see this.

Quote (Lamsauce)
you guys are acting like a bunch of bitches if u dont know how to stop it..

I would like to see you in a ARS SSD game against alchemist casting net every time he comes, buying Shades / Owls / Wards and put them in front of your base. Would be really fun, it may cost you like 500 gold each time he wanna xmute (whereas he would win gold).

Quote (Lamsauce)
even if he does go for another team i would think all hes xmuting is footmen cause theyre prob noobs in the first place..

Are you kidding me? Pubs are teching more than pros. In a pub team, in SSD, everyone ups his tier when he has gold. If you don't know this, then you can't pretend being good at CHF. Anyway, when I see what shit you can say about game, I guess you wouldn't stand 20 mins against me in full house.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 1:47 PM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FirNesS)
Are you kidding me? Pubs are teching more than pros. In a pub team, in SSD, everyone ups his tier when he has gold. If you don't know this, then you can't pretend being good at CHF. Anyway, when I see what shit you can say about game, I guess you wouldn't stand 20 mins against me in full house.

and me? xD
U cant stand 10 min against me full house
jajajajjjajaajja wink
jking smile not to be rude or anything <= well it is true but happy

failed twice in row 1v1 today against taylor. Im learning my mistakes..WAIT I DIDNT SAVE REPLAY
F4EAK. Hey taylor, mind sending a few replays of u playing 1v1 against others? Cause i forgot to press save button...lol
wacko wacko

FirNesSDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 2:06 PM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)

and me? xD
U cant stand 10 min against me full house
jajajajjjajaajja wink
jking smile not to be rude or anything <= well it is true but happy

Jajajajajajajaja, let's play darling

LamsauceDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 2:15 PM | Message # 35
Grunt
i really dont know how u can find this hard to counter firness.. im not trying to disrespect u but all im saying is this can be done.. also it is a very slim chance a person cn play with alc let alone getting him.. I never get alc in an ars game.. tongue

Message edited by Lamsauce - Monday, 21-May-2012, 2:16 PM

FirNesSDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 2:51 PM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Lamsauce)
i really dont know how u can find this hard to counter firness.. im not trying to disrespect u but all im saying is this can be done.. also it is a very slim chance a person cn play with alc let alone getting him.. I never get alc in an ars game.. tongue

Do you know wins code? 150 gives Medivh or Alchemist, nub.

mN-Date: Monday, 21-May-2012, 3:14 PM | Message # 37
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Wow! "darling" ? Someones goin all hot n cyber. Btw jajajaja sounds so strange to finns, i know its haha in spanish but for us its read as yayaya biggrin

I am biwinning

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 5:03 PM | Message # 38
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (FirNesS)
Except Dragon Ice, Alchemist and Bill, standard suck

I now honestly think you are retarded. have u ever played fox or DH? have u ever played wolf? what about ava + scroll + speed + cloak? i honestly think you are stupid now.

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 5:24 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Quote (FirNesS)
Could you tell me how you can counter Alchemist's xmute in a ARS - SSD game?

Go get another standard code hero

silence and sleep works just as well

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

LamsauceDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 6:39 PM | Message # 40
Grunt
lol i never us ethose specail herros tongue i have 250 wins and i still use regular heros and i still tear shit up..

T-SwizzleDate: Monday, 21-May-2012, 7:43 PM | Message # 41
Ghoul
Group: Banned Users
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
F4EAK. Hey taylor, mind sending a few replays of u playing 1v1 against others? Cause i forgot to press save button...lol

www.wcreplays.com

learn from the pros

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 22-May-2012, 12:14 PM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
I now honestly think you are retarded. have u ever played fox or DH? have u ever played wolf? what about ava + scroll + speed + cloak? i honestly think you are stupid now.

All heroes based on bk are fails in SSD.
Do you know Thor Hammer or sleep? SSD is like a money making mode, 1400 is nothing

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 22-May-2012, 5:58 PM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FirNesS)
All heroes based on bk are fails in SSD.
Do you know Thor Hammer or sleep? SSD is like a money making mode, 1400 is nothing

dh divine mode with 1 lightspeed or anything
= gg to base
cause ITS THE ONLY HERO EXCEPT ALCHEM WHO CAN BK FREAKING FAST IN DIVINE MODE

SecreT-Name-Date: Tuesday, 22-May-2012, 10:39 PM | Message # 44
Hero
Group: Users
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
ITS THE ONLY HERO EXCEPT ALCHEM WHO CAN BK FREAKING FAST IN DIVINE MODE

Thats its true ! Whit a good Alchem its GG , also have xmute.

CouDate: Wednesday, 23-May-2012, 7:42 AM | Message # 45
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Everyone in ARS has the opportunity to get those OP heros for the same equal reason why people can earn win codes to unlock cool heros. It's the only mode standard heros are really used so im against removing them.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Make a real footmen frenzy mode
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<