Wednesday, 17-Apr-2024, 6:23 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Adam_CZ new Elo gain strategy - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Adam_CZ new Elo gain strategy
Adam_CZ new Elo gain strategy
a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 29-Nov-2013, 2:45 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
It's so hard to troll adam or soundwaves.. they already make themselves look so bad :/

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 30-Nov-2013, 4:00 AM | Message # 32
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote a_chinese_kid ()
It's so hard to troll adam or soundwaves.. they already make themselves look so bad :/

saids the one who aren't worth to troll. you are nobody but just spamming 3666 messages.
at least adam and stooge shows their mad nerd rage response which is funny to see.

Added (30-Nov-2013, 3:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote stooge ()
here sound QQ again now cuz teams "not fair" in lobby he said he had 2 shit allies so i swapped !swap 2 8 so took one of his allies and gave him one of mine he said ok now. but then in game he started crying again. and my pings were 1200 while he had 173 and he still cried that i could finish him LOL also watch teal how he just goes after every 5 mins and i played all game by myself almost. watch me rage at teal for not using his spells lol now shitwaves please go kill urself and rid earth of ur bad vibe.

both of your ally picked flamestrike while mine was spiked armor with evansion something like that. also 1 of your ally left during mass. which made you level 7 while any other teams were stucked at level 4. your level was far ahead since 2 hero playing with your allies flame strike roots support but still couldn't finish game with huge advantage.
Objectly, assume it what would happen if I was your position while you were stucked with ally who have spiked armor and keep feeding enemy.
Game would have end in a 15 min.
bottom line is stooge you suck compare to your shit talk. but the goddess of fortune seems your side.

Added (30-Nov-2013, 4:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Its funny how you guys cant create some your own build.... this build used by Stooge is created by Cou (i am sure 90%) and this SOUNDWAVES build is created by Roy.

one of the lamest bull shit I've ever heard. roystom started this game like version 3.7 or 3.8. I've seen his newbie age and trying hard to learn this game and adapting other players build. also there isn't cous original goleming build. every possible kind of goleming build was already used by old players but only few people could micro golems which means barely used. most of chf players suck at micro which represent how much chf players unskilled compare to ladder players. for example, when I was new at this game stooge already had 1000 win code which means he've played more than 10000 games. and now he have countless games but still don't know how to micro newts and golems.

Rest in Peace Rookies

CouDate: Saturday, 30-Nov-2013, 4:43 AM | Message # 33
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lmao oh that's right, my name isn't Fallen or one of the old guys so I havent created any tactics and rushes then. Whether the pub or noob used the lassoo/serp/unholy/pheonix/inferno/vengance before me, doesnt matter. I used this as my first golem build to rise to the top. I was observing many players at the time and they relied on roots/carrion to golem with stacked team so while I played alone, I wanted my own style to use. serpents to make gold, lassoo coz it was nerfed but awesome and the ulti as inferno at the time coz the cd was perfect to "add as another golem". And man did I take down many stacked teams with that build. It wasn't long until I was being swapped with stooge. and everyone else lol. Ofc next they'll say I never popularized flamestrike either. wink

There are other tactics, rushes and pushes playstyles I've created on here as well as team builds but ofc it's just easier to say that "Fallen did it" When I only remember him using 2 hero vs me every game or 1 base donation when I had pubs allies as well.

though you need to give roy credit. IMO I think he popularized blank golem usage ^^.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

SOUNDWAVESDate: Saturday, 30-Nov-2013, 6:39 AM | Message # 34
Ninja
Cou,
lol sorry to hurt your credit but I give you a credit at mass lizzard. also you popularized unholy serpent lasso with golems, that's true. but nobrain-ovhg or lizz or  unclownedking(aka alex[star]) already used this build with tech. even tho stooge thinks its his own build. tbh stooge was nub who had only 2 kind of play like black arrow mass tp or ww aoe till you stablize this build and showed him how to use.
about flamestike, When me and J.stax was friend we tried to mix a lot with this spell but it was really shit so I kept claimed bond to buff it and he did but it was huge buff than what I expected. You can see that where I asking flamestrike buff from my old suggestion post. anyway after that you found out that it was strong. I remember that you enjoyed it with bear windwalk.
I give a credit to roystom blank golem but stock time should be changed.

at any rate giving a credit to specific builds are pointless since countless build have been used already from other players also a lot of over used builds(like ww acid frost nova, ww impale swarm and so on) have been changed and generated during update due to balance change.

p.s) why nobody give me a credit to banish mass shammies with rat? unlike footy 5.4 no one ever used shammies in chf because xmute was over powered and lv1 could it them all.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Saturday, 30-Nov-2013, 6:44 AM

CouDate: Saturday, 30-Nov-2013, 6:55 AM | Message # 35
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lol I remember one game you used banish and shamans and I was sheep lmao.

I always give credit to no brain, he taught me to tech with serpents etc. I will find the post where I credited no brain reecently. And I always say cheesy taught me to golem as well when we use to play back in the days.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/26-3152-1

Ye cheesy taught me to golem and no brain taught me to serpent tech. I never said I made these builds, but I made my own playstyle out of them After that, it's about being original with your own play style and flavour of what you got. ^^

haha damn so it was you that suggested to bond about the buff of flamestrike lol. Well Sound I can finally say it's pretty good now lmao

also there's a strat where I always wanted to try with the ulti resurrection. and 2800 gold bear. It would be op but my fear is, that it can be charmed unlike granite lol. If Bond can remove the ability to charm it then I can add bears to my list of new things =P

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

stoogeDate: Saturday, 30-Nov-2013, 7:43 AM | Message # 36
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
lol sound u will always suck no matter what u think.
anyone can watch that replay and see what the situation was.

as far as the builds concern check my very old builds which i started with techs.
i have not used golems alot but if u check my old replays i started the tech build which i sorta copied from no brain's build but changed bolt to root and used carrion/nova/acid unholy and phoenix. NO one ever used phoenix unless they got it as last repick in a ars game. after trying different combos i found carrion to be the most effective with that build and kept using it.

Also lasso was popularized by me and Arctty, we were the first ones to ever use lasso and i was using with bears lasso ww phoenix while arctty was using treants ww lasso chims.

from that build believe it or not Jade changed it and used serps bears ww phoenix which after seeing in one game i found very effective UK and simple Hk build. so instead of ww i changed it to lasso serps bears and phoenix.

it was from this build when i changed it to a tech build and replaced bears with unholy and replaced roots, carrion, unholy phoenix with this build and this was done around 3.4- 3.7 cant remember exactly.

before this era it was a normal ww aoe bolt xmute era which EVERYONE used until i vs'd shk0905 who forced bond into nerfing Earth Quake. most these change in play styles were due to new players coming into picture and exploiting something about the game which was weak.
the biggest noob of them all was u shitwaves who started using mass pool and thought u were good.

Oh and yea i left for few months after using those tech builds which im pretty sure i played with cou during those times too and when i came back cou was using it as golem build.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 30-Nov-2013, 12:46 PM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
cou based his carrion build off of dreadlord

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 30-Nov-2013, 1:48 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
saids the one who aren't worth to troll. you are nobody but just spamming 3666 messages.

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
at least adam and stooge shows their mad nerd rage response which is funny to see.

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
both of your ally picked flamestrike while mine was spiked armor with evansion something like that. also 1 of your ally left during mass. which made you level 7 while any other teams were stucked at level 4. your level was far ahead since 2 hero playing with your allies flame strike roots support but still couldn't finish game with huge advantage.
Objectly, assume it what would happen if I was your position while you were stucked with ally who have spiked armor and keep feeding enemy.
Game would have end in a 15 min.
bottom line is stooge you suck compare to your shit talk. but the goddess of fortune seems your side.

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
one of the lamest bull shit I've ever heard. roystom started this game like version 3.7 or 3.8. I've seen his newbie age and trying hard to learn this game and adapting other players build. also there isn't cous original goleming build. every possible kind of goleming build was already used by old players but only few people could micro golems which means barely used. most of chf players suck at micro which represent how much chf players unskilled compare to ladder players. for example, when I was new at this game stooge already had 1000 win code which means he've played more than 10000 games. and now he have countless games but still don't know how to micro newts and golems.

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
Cou,
lol sorry to hurt your credit but I give you a credit at mass lizzard. also you popularized unholy serpent lasso with golems, that's true. but nobrain-ovhg or lizz or  unclownedking(aka alex[star]) already used this build with tech. even tho stooge thinks its his own build. tbh stooge was nub who had only 2 kind of play like black arrow mass tp or ww aoe till you stablize this build and showed him how to use.
about flamestike, When me and J.stax was friend we tried to mix a lot with this spell but it was really shit so I kept claimed bond to buff it and he did but it was huge buff than what I expected. You can see that where I asking flamestrike buff from my old suggestion post. anyway after that you found out that it was strong. I remember that you enjoyed it with bear windwalk.
I give a credit to roystom blank golem but stock time should be changed.

at any rate giving a credit to specific builds are pointless since countless build have been used already from other players also a lot of over used builds(like ww acid frost nova, ww impale swarm and so on) have been changed and generated during update due to balance change.

p.s) why nobody give me a credit to banish mass shammies with rat? unlike footy 5.4 no one ever used shammies in chf because xmute was over powered and lv1 could it them all.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 30-Nov-2013, 2:18 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
if we are talking about build "serpent, lasso, unholy" i found very old replay from EFB-Bot where shitwaves picked same build (just instead unholy picked trueshot) and raped some stacked teams, i dont like him much but there he played really good:
http://www.speedyshare.com/WcnJ6/shitwaves-old-replay.w3g

stoogeDate: Saturday, 30-Nov-2013, 8:18 PM | Message # 40
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
the build is far older than EFB-bot. this build was during ClanHPMM bot (the Original).

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 30-Nov-2013, 10:47 PM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
What if I told you there was CHF before 4.1?

and...

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Adam_CZ new Elo gain strategy
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501