Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 4:30 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Consideration of Strength hero - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Consideration of Strength hero (strength)
Consideration of Strength hero
SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 8:50 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
When you click selecting random hero icon and what if you got strength hero, what would you do? (except hidden hero like captain bond)

I bet 80% of users will type -repick , and 10% are probably who doesnt know about -repick command.

Lets think about this game, how to be a winner?
yes it is, you gotta kill every enemies base. whatever, uk, and hk builds are just the way of earning money for base kill
Everybody knows that intelligence hero's are suitable at mana costing skills, and this thing have a lot of advantages compare with other stats hero.
(intel hero can save gold from mana potions and items)
And every agility hero can be mauler with some hk or uk builds, and when this maulers became high level, its easy to destroy base and towers.(like kid)
also the more agilitys can be the more threats to enemy
Now lets consider about strength hero. I saw Tons of Noobs who trying hard efforts to make strength hero as mauler.
And everybody knows it this is not a good idea. The only option for stength hero is mana potion wasting caster or summoner

So my suggestion is lets make a new passive skill for strength hero.

In ladder when goblin tinker use their ultimate he transform and gets passive skill that called demolish.
this passive skill demolish causes attacks to do up to three and a half times damage to buildings.

lets bring this skill to chf and edit as change damage by strength rate.
the more strength gets the more possible damage on buildings. and higher skill level gets more rate.
what if this skills are on, people will investigate to fist of titans and other armor stuffs.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by soundwave - Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 9:35 AM

13riNgiToNDate: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 9:13 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote (soundwave)
In ladder when goblin tinker use their ultimate he transform and gets passive skill that called demolish.

Goblin tinker is a int hero^:p

peace

Owls <3

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 9:28 AM | Message # 3
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
I believe he meant to show an example of additional passive skill that tinkers gains, not the fact that he's str/int type hero..

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 9:36 AM | Message # 4
Ninja
yeah I know tinker is intel hero, just wanted to show an example

Rest in Peace Rookies

AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 9:39 AM | Message # 5
Development Director
btw. it's kinda weird he's int isn't it.
a robot who is int-type hero.

well after all we can assume he's a scientist who's got a brain power and made himself a robot, oh well..

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 9:54 AM | Message # 6
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
i cant really make a passive skill to pick thats only gonna be for or work for str heros, i could do something like that with an item tho

if something like that got into a fast attacking agi mauler doing 3x damage to buildings.. shit would be so OP, maulers are already semi OP as it is lol so yea could be neat for str heros only

@anty and yea would make more sense if tinker was str as its the robot doin the hits not the int guy inside lol

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 3:30 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Lol anty that was so funny, and yea, str heros arent rly that usefull, ill give tips on a build i invented and another that my great friend and roomate, TheDoors_MasTer invented... Mine, is frost stump, thunder clap, ww , and avatar, its pretty easy to use and very good to get gold, u get infernal cloak and fist of titans etc. but in the end it isnt rly good bcus it wont rly be able to kill bases etc. but it could get gold enough to get pengs or darks... but still at this point of game they auto kill the units and by the time u can do anything, they alrdy got u... and the one my pal invented, is spiked carnace, devotion aura, stump, and avatar, its same as mine but still, these builds arent rly affective at end.. We should turn this post into some kind of str hero discsussion and post builds for them, bcus tbh str heros cant do much but tank.... hope this helped

Message edited by LittleB - Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 3:32 PM

jonathan290Date: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 4:20 PM | Message # 8
Hero
i got an idea that can help
You can make an item that only some heros cann buy (STR heros but not all) just like tauren and heavy str heros that item could give heros a mana boost or WW idk but we can try 2 figure this out

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 5:37 PM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
I can upload 5 replays against good players in which i used a strength hero and won. You just have to know what spells to get and strength heros can be very good.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 5:49 PM | Message # 10
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
yea i dont mind str heros either really.. especially undead ones..

CouDate: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 9:01 PM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
TBH I'm growing fond of strength heros atm. Strength heros are meant to be the "balanced" types. If you want mauler then get some items though it's not recommended lol but with intel you just need to buy them some items that boost the mana and intelligence and they're good off most of the game. not only that, They're alot harder to kill then intell heros so it helps alot.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

killerrangeDate: Wednesday, 16-Mar-2011, 2:34 AM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Well personally I hate how slowly they move, the lack of mana, and you can't even go a good build at the start of the game because of the lack of mana - how are you supposed to get any kills if u have 225 mana at the start. 1 spell costing half of that...

I'm here to help :D

Message edited by killerrange - Wednesday, 16-Mar-2011, 2:36 AM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 16-Mar-2011, 6:39 AM | Message # 13
Ninja
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
I can upload 5 replays against good players in which i used a strength hero and won. You just have to know what spells to get and strength heros can be very good.

hey you racist little kid, that's not the point what I am talking about. looks like this kid wants to boast about what he won.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by soundwave - Wednesday, 16-Mar-2011, 6:43 AM

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 16-Mar-2011, 8:23 AM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Quote (soundwave)
hey you racist little kid, that's not the point what I am talking about. looks like this kid wants to boast about what he won.

I didn't even say anything racist, but ok. Anyway, it is sad that you lost 3 in a row to me yesterday and still talk shit. Plus you had fallen and jerry on your team. Sadddd, if you want lessons i'll be generous and provide them to you.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

TangerineSkyDate: Wednesday, 16-Mar-2011, 11:29 AM | Message # 15
Pirate
Group: Friends
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
if you want lessons i'll be generous and provide them to you.

via pay pal of course

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » Consideration of Strength hero (strength)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501