Saturday, 18-May-2024, 5:40 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Donation is too strong - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Donation is too strong
Donation is too strong
Bond009Date: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 3:47 PM | Message # 16
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i have to use my ulti 2-3 times just to make the gold on those units you would make by killing them all once. you get like 35ish gold per unit kill and i get 16 every 90 secs which is like 270sec = 4.5 mins to make off them what you coulda made in 10 secs, if you couldn't come in with with 1 scepter which does 500 damage to everything while having a divine pot and then use your other aoe's to finish off everything you woulda been the rich ones along with xp and we woulda been screwed getting 16 gold from 6 units wink better luck next time tongue

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 5:07 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Awards: 0
Uh, I hope cheesy saved that replay because we constantly killed your feed with bstorm and waves....

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 5:10 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
No I didn't lol

But we did constantly buttrape your feed dude, my bstorm, my 1 hit carrions, monsters shocks and still bro u got pengs.

Its what im saying dude, that other replay i got man green constantly killed our feed asscore at the end with his aoes and we still got penguins. Something is literally not right with that.

Again either you buff up xmute level 3, or you nerf donation level 3 to keep it balanced. Because again, xmute is a more dangerous way to get insta gold yet it gives less? Something doesn't make sense man

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 5:28 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
I call bullshit on that game, we were way ahead.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Bond009Date: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 5:57 PM | Message # 20
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
lol i know i just wanted to tease monster a bit tongue i'll probably nerf it in cd time and make it 14 or leave cd time as is and make it like 12. prob is it wont be a great late game skill at all becuz darks are worth like 100 gold per kill and spawn much slower but oh well.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 5:59 PM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
Make it 12, leave the CD time as is.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 6:00 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
14 gold and nerf cd time sound better than second suggestion.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Monday, 20-Jun-2011, 6:02 PM | Message # 23
Zombie Pirate
Nigga you going against me?

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 21-Jun-2011, 3:59 PM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
for some reason i cant watch replay but i went on single player i had exactlly 7 layers of militia on each side of baser, it acutally lagged, i used donation at lvl 20 and all i got was 1760 gold, fucking bs how do u guys use it?

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Donation is too strong
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501