Saturday, 18-May-2024, 5:40 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Long game, me no likey =( - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Long game, me no likey =(
Long game, me no likey =(
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 4:09 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3

So this literally was 5 minutes ago and was a long ass game. I post two types of replays. Either long games or impressive games, this falls under long games. An hour and 14 minutes long.

I give props to team 2 (lizz, connect and ballsout) for a strong combo build, but have done some major mistakes with gold management which is probably the main reason they lost. Team 1 (Nihob, Kokotkonoro and Soundwaves) didn't do as good as I expected, team 3 had great gold management, but they were not aggressive enough especially with the builds that they had. So now it comes to us team 4, I was brown master-hero LB and dark green (marijuana-) was a blunt helping us too relax. Im just jking he was a pub that didn't listen very well and left.

So Imma just give a brief explanation, chronologically. So start ssd 150%, Master and I were gonna go team buil but he told me to go mass aoe on skype so I was like "HERP DERP OKAAAAY :)'' So our mass didn't fail, but didn't succeed neither. We knew team 1 and team 2 were gonna focus eachother, so Master and I knew we could feed off team 3 (they weren't as pubby as expected, well green wasn't atleast) We got a couple levels, we tomed abit, than we decided to basekill team 1 because soundwaves was teal, we didn't bk team 3 becuse they bought early tot, so we chose team 1. At level 16 we went in, but sound mred master used his shit bked dg (which we didn't care too much). Attempt two and failed again. but than third attempt we got soundwaves and than Koko base leaving red alone. We kew they were gonna rush us cuz they mad with those op kodos, so master gave me gold for a tot to fight off the waves. We were in the lead for awhile but team 3 was catchin up fast with gold. We knew t2 or t3 were gonna save for something big, so I got a transmute secondary. We eventually got the 15k (cuz we were just pissin around) and bked red. After that the golem culdn't do much or it would lose too much hp and die. T2 almost killed it off but amulet of recall is best :). T2,T3,T4 all had a tot but we had the advantage with the xmute heroes. We got altar than darks than won, the end.

Team 1: Nihob
Soundwaves
Kokotkonoro

Team 2: Lizz[STAR]
Ballsout13
I-connect

Team 3: Zerodivision
infestivvan
xbl4ck-di4m0ndX

Team 4: Epiduo
Marijuana-
Zebrahead

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Master-HeroDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 4:13 PM | Message # 2
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Pew pew biggrin

And don't rage so much Sound!!

Inactive mod.

Pyo-LizZoODate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 4:32 PM | Message # 3
Hero
Awards: 0
OLOLOLOLOLL NOOOOOOOOOB game biggrin

icon and me could have won easy in early/ but he went afk, and later i did the ward of god mistake biggrin

but overall we did a horrible mass and early and t3 fucked us in the beginning and we were forced to catch it up a lot.

/we had a pub also, but well at least he knew a bit what to do smile

gg to cheesy, master and to nihob for not giving up.

pew pew - hele killer style

Message edited by Pyo-LizZoO - Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 4:37 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 5:11 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
1:08-1:10 around there.

My altar was sooo close to dead I put in zeppelin at the perfect time LOL

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 10:34 PM | Message # 5
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Cheesy-Gordia,

As long as I've notice about who is in game
this kind of game wouldn't happen. like the other last game when you went 2 hero gay mass pool strategy with nobrain.
We will see at next game which we have each others best squad.

p.s) I've always thought about that you don't have gut to face me alone and scared about losing. if you teaming with pro player then join game as your original account. keep playing as second accounts makes you more pu$$y. I wish you could participate tourney and have match at first round.

Pyo-LizZoO,
yeah you always saying that you can win early blah blah bah.. but recently you lost 6times in a row. when are you gonna beat me?

Rest in Peace Rookies

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 11:03 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote (soundwave)
We will see at next game which we have each others best squad.

I think me n monster just proved too you and bikini or whatever else follows you 1243515235 times already. If you deny this I can ask monster too post most of the replays. None of this shit had mass pool.

And Also that game you said about brain and I with two heroes, that pub left but we didn't get the gold cuz bond didn't fix the fucking glitch. Also Brain get pissed when I ctrl units for him even when he lags (He had 800 ping that game) so I honestly couldn't do much, especially since my build wasn;t much of on offense build. If brain didn't lag and wasn't so pissed of me using his stuff, you woulda been stuck at level 7 till you got bked. So shut, the, fuck, up that game proved nothing.

Quote (soundwave)
p.s) I've always thought about that you don't have gut to face me alone and scared about losing. if you teaming with pro player then join game as your original account. keep playing as second accounts makes you more pu$$y. I wish you could participate tourney and have match at first round.

Its exactly why I go on other accounts. Everyone focuses me and it's unfair circumstances, i'm not saying I lose alot lately, I can still solo, I just go on fakes because the whole focusing pattern is abit annoying, so I go on fakeys and show what people do to me when im on my normal account all the time. If Im with friends on my normal account vs stacked team Im good to go, but when I solo and I see people completely focus me, its unfair circumstances and abit annoying, infact thats why my hero dies alot at times, which is why I play on seperate accounts. Doesn't make me pussy, just makes this more fair is all :). People always put me as the first target, even when i'm alone because they know if I play and get into the game too much, Im gonna be a bitch to end. IDC if you guys do it go ahead, just know that Ill play hard every game. (Unless v mass frost towers, that shit endears me -.-)

I stopped the beef long ago with you and you come here and try to restart it EVEN THOUGH YOU MADE A THREAD OF WANTING TO MAKE PEACE? I am just freaking confused shok blink huh wacko

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 07-Jul-2011, 11:15 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
And another note. That game I didn't mass pool, I kept all my gold (which I didn't get alot =/)

And lizz everything you just said is pre much what I said as the reason u guys lost, but I didnt know connect went AFK.

Just horrible gold management that game is main >,<

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 0:21 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
u should post that beatdown that i just gave u biggrin

Wow I was focused down by six people, that proves tons bro, corner mass yeah t4 was all aoe, and btw retard u didnt do shit, it was all connect. I counteracted all your lizzards and roots.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 0:26 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote (MASTA_K1LLA)
i only killed 5 golems

You stole two, it was all connect he bladestorm my shit, god just trying to be cocky about accomplishing something in a game that you didn't really do much in? Your a sad sad person dude...

And stay the hell on topic, I can't believe I get caught up in that shit...

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 0:30 AM | Message # 10
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
I think me n monster just proved too you and bikini or whatever else follows you 1243515235 times already. If you deny this I can ask monster too post most of the replays. None of this shit had mass pool.

ok we can start upload replays every game we beat each other.

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
And Also that game you said about brain and I with two heroes, that pub left but we didn't get the gold cuz bond didn't fix the fucking glitch. Also Brain get pissed when I ctrl units for him even when he lags (He had 800 ping that game) so I honestly couldn't do much, especially since my build wasn;t much of on offense build. If brain didn't lag and wasn't so pissed of me using his stuff, you woulda been stuck at level 7 till you got bked. So shut, the, fuck, up that game proved nothing.

Haha BULL SHIT LIER.
that wasnt pub. you call clan member as pub?
and also he didnt disconnected. he stayed in game till the end. Check this replay

Rest in Peace Rookies

Legal_lifeDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 0:31 AM | Message # 11
Zombie Pirate
Why can't we all get along </3

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 0:33 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Legal_life)
Why can't we all get along </3

Cuz this kid doesn't know the definition of it. He makes a thread about wanting to make peace YET HE STARTS SHIT UP AGAIN? WTF

ArcttyDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 0:33 AM | Message # 13
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
man lizz playing chf! I wanna play wif her.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 0:35 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Arctty)
man lizz playing chf! I wanna play wif her.

ILY man and ur dam funny sarcasm :p.

But as a moderator, I disrespected shit on site, and so did pre much every comment after sounds first comment. I gotta close this.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 0:46 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote (soundwave)
ok we can start upload replays every game we beat each other.

Also you're honestly just insane, in the god dam head. I have alot against you but I try to not freaking put it aloud. But hey man, you force me too.

And also saving every replay we beat eachother? You have gone insane dude... wtf... Its like you're out for blood bro.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Long game, me no likey =(
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats