Saturday, 18-May-2024, 8:27 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

2 hero strategy failed - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » 2 hero strategy failed (cheesy)
2 hero strategy failed
flamefusionDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 5:23 AM | Message # 16
Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Quote (soundwave)
sound stfu u also QQ and rage when ur beaten, i wonder if ur younger then flame

when game start you always makes stupid words and make other ppl angry and as I said that really piss other players.
see how many meaningless and wasteful message you spamed at forum. You better think at least one time before you spit out words. you gotta think about it why nobody wants to invite you to clan and why you got kicked from clan.

I already fucking said i'm 18 years old...now stop talkign about my age u lil pussies!!!!!!

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

xBL4DE_bGxDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 5:31 AM | Message # 17
Rifleman
Awards: 0
littleB stop flaming in every single damn thread im bored of reading ur meaningless posts

TheBlackMambaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 5:36 AM | Message # 18
Ghoul
EVERYBODY SHOULD CALM DOWN.
Just LOOK at my sig, That'll make you calm down^^

No need To Fear TheBlackMamba is Here.

Message edited by TheBlackMamba - Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 5:37 AM

xBL4DE_bGxDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 5:44 AM | Message # 19
Rifleman
Quote (TheBladkMamba)

mmmmm biggrin

Pyo-LizZoODate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 6:02 AM | Message # 20
Hero
"Pyo-LizZoO,
yeah you always saying that you can win early blah blah bah.. but recently you lost 6times in a row. when are you gonna beat me? "

quote from the other thread :

i say such things just becuz its the truth, just be happy that icon went afk, and you had a chance to win.

wow you happy 6 times won in a row biggrin but dont forget to mentioned that you ALWAYS stacked and i played the last 3 games against you with pubs biggrin and none of the last 6 games full stacked. NP if it makes you happy count your wins against me
rolleyes

you are the one who asking for ssd for a "chillout game" when you thought you play against pubs and can make easy win biggrin its exactly this behaviour what so many people (pubs) made quit chf , becuz you are proud to win such kind of games .

, you wanted to make peace ...oh cmon you flamed in your peace thread , is that your definition of peace?

npnp you take this all here to serious, no wonder if i would play chf/wc3 that much like you, i couldnt enjoy it prolly aswell. but thats
not a reason to behave like you.

once again: This is just a game, you seem to forgot this long time ago.

pew pew - hele killer style

Message edited by Pyo-LizZoO - Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 6:05 AM

flamefusionDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 7:19 AM | Message # 21
Ninja
Quote (TheBlackMamba)
EVERYBODY SHOULD CALM DOWN.

ur sig makes mah day biggrin

EMINEM

stoogeDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 7:21 AM | Message # 22
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
i love the references about me hahaha...sound the real reason we started beefing is cuz u have never ( u can post all ur won game replys) played with unknown pubs...u always try to stack ur team no matter who ur against...the excuse that u give "ohh pubs like me better then other and ask me to swap them to my team" is just bs...cuz u only swap those who u know and are decent...u would never swap anyone u dont know...those games u claim u played with pubs are bs cuz most of those pubs are decent (proli more decent then ur husband). newyz this "beef" u keep talking about is not really a beef cuz ur not worthy of it...i challenged u to play 1v1 with pubs and u agreed (i must admit u had the guts to agree to that, whereas ur husband talked so much shit in channel but soon as i challenged him for a 1v1 with pubs he pretended to be afk)...that game we were suppose to play bikini joined the lobby too but suddenly went offline without saying anything and came up under the name "Great-Khan" only problem was he is dumb enough to keep the same ips (btw pinas can testify this)....
now to cheesy, dont be like stooge.? lol dude to date i have never asked for mass pool nor have i played unfair, but most of the games u've posted ive seen u get pooled whether its during mass for auras or golems....but yea i always did like playing against u ( not so much at the begging)....but i havent had much trouble against u lately i played under 2nd accounts....i do think ur a good player but do not confuse urself dude, ur golems arent that hard to counter now...also don't give out ref to me when u've hardly played like proli about 20 games (if that) against me...

also i've given up on u sound u'll never be able to play fair or for fun...i havent seen this reply but i bet nihob did most of the work to save ur ass...with this comment i say meet my "ignore list" as u have no guts to be talking to me just like ur husband....maybe start treating wc3/chf as a hobby/game/fun time so u wouldnt have so much butt hurt...after all this is meant to be played for fun...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

NoBrainDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 7:33 AM | Message # 23
Hero
Group: Clan Members
I don't get it, really. This game happened weeks ago, if not a month...
I'm not online often, I don't talk shit to people since months ago, I'm fair and I play for fun. This 2 heroes wasnt done in purpose as you said, yoyan had to be afk at the start, we didn't asked him to do it or pool. We lost with 2 heroes, yeah ? and now, your dick grown up ? you're happy ? Take a break, that's a game...

By the way, you guys can't stop being harsch, flamming, bitching. It's pathetic.
This is the reason why I started to play with random names, now I don't mind about anything, you can do whatever you want, it's just sad.
CHF comunity is shit

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

flamefusionDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 7:50 AM | Message # 24
Ninja
Quote (NoBrain)
CHF comunity is shit

It will become like a shit if people keep talking crap and flaming others etc..
well, i think it's the time of flaming cuz spider can't access the site and bond's not here. smile

EMINEM

Pyo-LizZoODate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 8:40 AM | Message # 25
Hero
Quote (NoBrain)
CHF comunity is shit

...so true.

But not all of the Community. wink

pew pew - hele killer style

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 8:44 AM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Gone for 3 days and people have the balls to talk shit to my bros brain and chees. Don't worry I'll fuck you all up when I come back.

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 11:28 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote (stooge)
now to cheesy, dont be like stooge.? lol dude to date i have never asked for mass pool nor have i played unfair, but most of the games u've posted ive seen u get pooled whether its during mass for auras or golems....but yea i always did like playing against u ( not so much at the begging)....but i havent had much trouble against u lately i played under 2nd accounts....i do think ur a good player but do not confuse urself dude, ur golems arent that hard to counter now...also don't give out ref to me when u've hardly played like proli about 20 games (if that) against me...

I don't hate you bro, but your hatred for aloooot of the shit is annoying man. Its like im a reading a novel sometimes because of how long the replies are xD. Also I completely disagree with your golem comment, sure its tricker to play it vs good people (because im usualy the primary target -.-) but when I do this on fake accounts vs good people? Bro its still pretty easy to counter everything you guys throw at me. The only thing that I probably can't counter up to date is divine shield + unholy aura + baldestorm. I have countered it a couple times but thats the only difficulty I have when goleming, d-shield and bstorm. I have no problem with anything else lately. And I know we haven't played alot against eachother, infact I don't even know why you brought that up. Also The replays I posted? Most of it didn't get mass pool, maybe 200 in mass but what the hell can you get with 200? Infact go back a couple months none of my replays got mass pooled and I got impressive scores. My prob most im pressive game is that 37 hk in 25 minutes, all me no pool what so ever (I might have asked 100 for a pot so I don't die n shit). Sure I got pooled after mass (late game) for pengs or something on some of those replays I posted up, but LISTEN EVERYONE TO THIS. EVERYONE FUCKING DOES THAT, EVERYONE POOLS FOR A GAME ENDER LATE GAME, IF YOU DENY THIS YOU'RE A PU$$Y LIAR.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

LittleBDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 11:30 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
once again: This is just a game, you seem to forgot this long time ago.

coming from Pyo-LizZoO lmao

QQ more sound

agreed with nobrain

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » 2 hero strategy failed (cheesy)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501