Saturday, 18-May-2024, 9:29 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

2 hero strategy failed - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » 2 hero strategy failed (cheesy)
2 hero strategy failed
SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 0:49 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?xt7vr55x2slw981

I didn't wanted upload replay but some kind of situation forced me.

Team 1 : Cheesy-Gordia , Nobrain, whiteowl

Team2 : flamefusion, TheBlackmamba, ballsout13

Team 3 : Soundwaves, nihob, silent_eys

Team4 : rogerlucas, Disturbed, mathieulucas

So there was only 2 pub in this game w/e Cheesy started mass with 2 hero and yoyan didn't picked hero till the end. . I can understand when one of player is afk but they did it on purpose. yoyan's apm was active when first game started. we all know its really pu$$y strategy.

Me and nihob had over 300ms ping. that kind of ping makes so much delay. so we didn't have good mass and we were far behind while 2 hero start team was FAR Ahead.
and also when I checked their upgrade and tier, I realized it they were mass pooling.

whatever this thread seems some kind of flaming but it's worth to watch it. how we catch up and how we counter mass pool 2 hero strategy and also how we move units.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 0:55 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
OHHHHH THAT GAME. Ya I remember that.

Whiteowl said "I had to go to by my mother groceries soon so take my gold" It wasn't a planned strategy sound. And also if I posted my edition of this replay, with our chats, you would see brain constantly going !p and having highest ping ever not being able to do shit. Sometimes he !P and was one of the lowest, but dude his internet is really really bad. He told me he could ctrl his own units and he was fine on skype So I let him be. But his confidence fucked us over. Don't believe me, ask him yourself. You're being like Stooge. right now, and I know you wanna be the opposite of him...

PS: Why the hell are you out for blood... You've gone insane dude just too prove something over the computer. Honestly you're older than me and acting like a child. This just makes me facepalm myself.

Another ps: Quote from 3:31 "send me gold for auras" hypocrite much?

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

flamefusionDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 1:05 AM | Message # 3
Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
you would see brain constantly going !p and having highest ping ever

HE'S ALWAYS TYPING !PING tongue
But i had the highest lag.

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 1:06 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
You did tongue like 450 I recall. But your internets not as bad as brains dude.

flamefusionDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 1:07 AM | Message # 5
Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
You did tongue like 450 I recall. But your internets not as bad as brains dude.

hmm, maybe... tongue

EMINEM

TheBlackMambaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 1:23 AM | Message # 6
Ghoul
Awards: 0
I played horrible that game -.-

No need To Fear TheBlackMamba is Here.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 1:24 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote (TheBlackMamba)
I played horrible that game -.-

We all did,,,

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 1:29 AM | Message # 8
Ninja
hey man, usually I don't start diss opponent whatever he do. I don't talking shit even they go 2hero or 1 hero or mass pool w/e.
Cause I believe every allowed builds, possible strategy and situations are parts of game. There is no reason to diss.
At this replay even you started with 2 heros I didn't say anything to you.

But when opponents start talking shit about me, I am not that patient enough to take it.
honestly I haven't started talking shit to you in game.
You can win or you can lose in game. losing game makes angry but that doesnt mean to talking shit to opponent, like stooge.
you should watch your words if you don't wanna make beef.
p.s) about my bs peace thread. yeah they just wanted me flaming as always. and I wanted leave reply but you closed

Rest in Peace Rookies

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 1:31 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote (soundwave)

you should watch your words if you don't wanna make beef.
p.s) about my bs peace thread. yeah they just wanted me flaming as always. and I wanted leave reply but you closed

ITS BECAUSE YOU FLAMED IN IT WHICH MAKES REACTIONS BRO. ITS CHEMISTRY. YOU TAKE 1 HYDROGEN ATOM OUT OF A H20 MOLECULE, ITS NOT WATER ANYMORE (prob not the best example but take it or leave it) YOU FLAMED AT PEOPLE IN THE PEACE THREAD (mainly stooge and lizz) LEAVING OPEN OPPURTUNITIES FOR PEOPLE TO FLAME BACK AT YOU.

flamefusionDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 1:47 AM | Message # 10
Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
We all did,,,

I did good as a solo...proud that i got lvl 15 but u guys destroyed me in end!!!!
wish i was lvl 16...the pwnage could start then

Added (2011-07-08, 2:47 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
FLAME BACK AT YOU.

I love going back. smile

EMINEM

AChineseKidDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 1:56 AM | Message # 11
Grunt
Group: Banned Users
flame you really don't understand the humor of the fact that you admitted loving going back lawl

LittleBDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 4:45 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
i just wanna know who won

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 4:51 AM | Message # 13
Ninja
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Another ps: Quote from 3:31 "send me gold for auras" hypocrite much?

I never said pooling is wrong and I haven't Bitched and QQed about pooling. There are lots of post that I said pooling should be allowed.
whereas you always cried, bitched about pooling. also there are some games that you got money for auras during mass when u went goleming. and this replay shows either. you pooled over 5k golds. So my point is if you are gonna ask money or pool to ally then don't fucking cry about pool. What is the fuckin difference between getting scrolls and auras during mass? both of it called pool

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
ITS BECAUSE YOU FLAMED IN IT WHICH MAKES REACTIONS BRO. ITS CHEMISTRY. YOU TAKE 1 HYDROGEN ATOM OUT OF A H20 MOLECULE, ITS NOT WATER ANYMORE (prob not the best example but take it or leave it) YOU FLAMED AT PEOPLE IN THE PEACE THREAD (mainly stooge and lizz) LEAVING OPEN OPPURTUNITIES FOR PEOPLE TO FLAME BACK AT YOU.

I've already wrote about that why we started beef. Lizz and stooge. They don't deserve to get apology. It was just some kind truce asking and at least I wanted stop it but not apologize. why should I apologize? they made so much excuse, not only me but also lots of ppl. w/e for now this is out of topic.

yo Idc you upload 99999 replay to this forum. And Idc you acting like hypocrite. But don't act like you are innocent.
I've met your second account few times recently and you always started talking shit like "I heard your mama is good at bed". this account Magikarp isnt it you? Mr.pussy-gordia? . I have no reason to start beef and no reason to talking shit to a person that I've first met in game. It's cuz you always come up with fuckin second account and talking shit to me. and this is why I call you pussy. you may deny it but your play style and habbit can't be hide.
also last game your chat pissed me off. Idc whether you want to make me look bad at forum. but if you wanna talking shit and piss me off then log on it as your shammy account.

Rest in Peace Rookies

LittleBDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 4:52 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
sound stfu u also QQ and rage when ur beaten, i wonder if ur younger then flame

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 08-Jul-2011, 5:03 AM | Message # 15
Ninja
Quote (LittleB)
sound stfu u also QQ and rage when ur beaten, i wonder if ur younger then flame

when game start you always makes stupid words and make other ppl angry and as I said that really piss other players.
see how many meaningless and wasteful message you spamed at forum. You better think at least one time before you spit out words. you gotta think about it why nobody wants to invite you to clan and why you got kicked from clan.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » 2 hero strategy failed (cheesy)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501