Thursday, 02-May-2024, 10:02 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

History of wilz - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » History of wilz (requested by pro gamer wilz)
History of wilz
SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 29-Aug-2011, 11:53 PM | Message # 31
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
187 games are big. well if you think it's not enough then I have nothing to say :/

You said you read this right after I post this, but you commented it a day later.
well I know you had really hard thinking time before you make bull shit. lol. might be pretty stress for ya

1st off. I didnt called knurzfoten as noob. That's completely bull shit. He is my friend. a game that you had full stacked while I had knurz and pub.
That pub was completely noob. I forgot who it was but he pissed me so hard. And I said F***** noob team. I admit that its my mistake. I should've say F****** noob on my team. And it's really easy just one retarded nub can mess up whole winning game. unless if I don't Tk him. And especially when team is failed at mass.
and about biki.. you will see we are on different team often. reason is simple. 1st we both arent admin. not like you, we take whoever team is. have you ever seen us bitching for swap and messing games? 2nd we play as opponent on purpose. for more exciting games or if there arent any team in lobbys that make us worth to stacked.

I assume that you and your team wasnt worth to stacked for us. let me know who were on your team? I can check that game again.

2nd. pot of invul and dshield? I don't feel like to answer this one. This was patched 2561 years before and at that time you pub wasnt in my memory.

3rd. mass pool comment is boring. If I get mass pooled in game your base would be disappeared in a 13min. I guarantee this. It directly goes to masta your only boy friend too.

last thing. This was requested by you haha. well I won't waste my time again for something for nothing. But at least these replays can prove your bull shit.

p.s) you can see me ?
hahaha why dont you open a small CHINESE TAROT CARD store or volunteer X-MEN : SECOND CLASS. LMAO.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 0:04 AM

CouDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 1:34 AM | Message # 32
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lol kinder then stooge haw haw. Wilz, you're an adorable puppy with a bow tie on compared to him lol.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

wilzDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 1:39 AM | Message # 33
Rifleman
Awards: 0
haha this fat fuck is funny. have u noticed i've havent been on for over 2 months cuz i have AT&T? most the time ic ant even get on the main site and have to use proxies which dont allow logins and other features of the site. yea im stressing over internet CHF please....i got more stuff to think about.

yea noob with knurz you where talking about was biki...cuz u left and both of them stay for like extra 5 mins. and u where raging on them. and if anyone that played with u u rage against teammates when u lose. and haha about not stacking there is a reason y people say u and biki are bf/bf. its cuz its true u guys stick together every game. and the fact that u only leave biki when u lose 2 or more in a row. thats two times ive seen already. and if u think i stack ask ppl. i please with all members most are friends and i never swap unless i ask or they ask.

haha u are known for mass pool even when masta and i play against u we dont share not even 100 gold after mass. we had a game we both waited till we got 15k each cuz we didnt wanna pool and got 2 golems only to lose them cuz we game them time to get altar. but damn that was at least ownage. u mad cuz when masta and i play together u dont win often and we play it the right way??

and about kid and shield pot invul wasnt even that long ago...that was when i started...3.5 or something i was still playing dota more often. and u used it EVERY game!! going bk kid. and yes biki was with u EVERY game. its like if hes on play u dont play...who hold whose pocket?

and if u wanna prove urself ...i'll call u out right now and post a pic of yourself. come fat fuck put ur on show yourself thread. maybe get a pic of ur penis at the same time cuz im sure u havent seen it past that belly for awhile. certainly no girl has neither.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 1:52 AM | Message # 34
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
lmfao owneddd

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Pyo-LizZoODate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 2:26 AM | Message # 35
Hero
Group: Users
your quest: find soundwaves in the crowd!

pew pew - hele killer style

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 2:29 AM | Message # 36
Zombie Pirate
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 2:31 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Trolololol

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

13riNgiToNDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 3:40 AM | Message # 38
Grunt
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)

I found him, he´s the one with a green lightstick.

Owls <3

wilzDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 3:41 AM | Message # 39
Rifleman
Quoted:

i didnt find sound in the crowd but i did find biki on stage.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 3:46 AM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Naw dude I found him.

Hes the dude with a glowstick dancing to the music.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 3:50 AM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 4:20 AM | Message # 41
Ninja
oh wilz

Story goes far away. I can feel your RAGE and madness at the opposite of the earth. LMFAO
I have to cheer your act and so many excuses that trying to be something to me.
w/e ppl sent PM that everybody knows that you guys are suck and arguing with you and masta is wasting my F#%$ing time.
So I will take their advice.

These will be last replays.
We had games today and worth to see it. Cause after this post, wilz really intensed on this games.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bpw6da4n8vknovl

http://www.mediafire.com/?jozkw1b5egv5d1u

Rest in Peace Rookies

NoBrainDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 5:48 AM | Message # 42
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
how many have I won compared to lost

I'd like to know too lol

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

wilzDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 6:04 AM | Message # 43
Rifleman
haha thats funny...thinking im raging. if it makes u feel happy yay! if u know me i enjoy this haha lets keep it going. i got some more shit for you. so i like to know whos PMing you cuz from what i know not many have youre back. And the one that has your back is too literal.

speaking of replays...heres the lastest. i was with master1 and sega500 (noob) vs sound nihob. so game starts and sega500 doesnt share and actually repicks hero at mass and got tinker then leaves a bit after mass. master1 was afk off and on. i actually had to -test afk him. love when sound QQs about t3 attacking him when theyve been hitting me all game. and lots of stun in game.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0ddv79a5ab7ye73

Message edited by wilz - Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 6:11 AM

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 7:20 AM | Message # 44
Zombie Pirate
Woah Ladies, ladies! Let's reach an ultimatum here. Alright, we all can agree on the fact that I'm better than both of you cool wink happy

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 8:12 AM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (wilz)
if u know me i enjoy this

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » History of wilz (requested by pro gamer wilz)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<