Thursday, 02-May-2024, 1:56 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

History of wilz - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » History of wilz (requested by pro gamer wilz)
History of wilz
LittleBDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 8:43 AM | Message # 46
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (Pyo-LizZoO)
your quest: find soundwaves in the crowd!

Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Trolololol

i didnt get it plz explain, lulz

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 12:17 PM | Message # 47
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Masta who the fuck are you to talk shit to anyone. How's college... Oh wait nvm. Well there's the navy... Oh shit nevermind again. How's the girlfr... Oh fuck I'm sorry my bad. How's your jo... Shit dude I'm so sorry. how about you take notes and fix your shitty life ahaha

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 4:07 PM | Message # 48
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
Masta who the fuck are you to talk shit to anyone. How's college... Oh wait nvm. Well there's the navy... Oh shit nevermind again. How's the girlfr... Oh fuck I'm sorry my bad. How's your jo... Shit dude I'm so sorry. how about you take notes and fix your shitty life ahaha

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

13riNgiToNDate: Tuesday, 30-Aug-2011, 4:10 PM | Message # 49
Grunt
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)

haha that one got me.
good one.

Owls <3

Pyo-LizZoODate: Wednesday, 31-Aug-2011, 5:37 AM | Message # 50
Hero

pew pew - hele killer style

wilzDate: Wednesday, 31-Aug-2011, 7:01 AM | Message # 51
Rifleman
Group: Investor
obviously we all know y legal_life is reviving all these threads. i like legal hes cool...so i havent said much. but for shadow's last game of the night for her birthday we wanting to catch a game together. so it was me and her and sound and knurz were there. then sound starts opening his mouth in the lobby and in the game. anyway his shit was lame calling me QQ when i said something that wasnt even related to the game. oh well maybe when you only talk to computers u dont have much skills in talking shit. we can make this a north/south korean thing. AND 2 important things...

1) im still calling u out on uploading a pic on show yourself u fat slob. show me CHF isnt the only thing u got. haha or prove that it is. BITCH IM CALLING U OUT FAT FUCKER!!

2) THERE WILL BE A TEST TOMORROW CLASS...BE PREPARED WITH PEN AND PAPER. CORRECT ANSWERS GET +REP, A GOOD LAUGH, AND A SHOCK! STUDY HARD AND LOOK FOR NEW POST ABOUT THE TEST.
rtfm

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 31-Aug-2011, 8:06 AM | Message # 52
Robotic Ninja
lol i pretty much raged cause shit like that just reminds me of annoying ass kids irl always trying to act pimp ahha anyway legal <3

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 31-Aug-2011, 9:57 AM | Message # 53
Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote (wilz)
obviously we all know y legal_life is reviving all these threads. i like legal hes cool...so i havent said much. but for shadow's last game of the night for her birthday we wanting to catch a game together. so it was me and her and sound and knurz were there. then sound starts opening his mouth in the lobby and in the game. anyway his shit was lame calling me QQ when i said something that wasnt even related to the game. oh well maybe when you only talk to computers u dont have much skills in talking shit. we can make this a north/south korean thing. AND 2 important things...

1) im still calling u out on uploading a pic on show yourself u fat slob. show me CHF isnt the only thing u got. haha or prove that it is. BITCH IM CALLING U OUT FAT FUCKER!!

2) THERE WILL BE A TEST TOMORROW CLASS...BE PREPARED WITH PEN AND PAPER. CORRECT ANSWERS GET +REP, A GOOD LAUGH, AND A SHOCK! STUDY HARD AND LOOK FOR NEW POST ABOUT THE TEST.

WHAT A TOUGH GUY. This tough chink gives me the Willies. LMFAO.
I remember that game when you were with shadow. I was afk and when I came back, you were talking shit about me like always.
And tried to look yourself tough on the internet. Also THIS FUCKIN FAGGET KEEP TRIED TO INVOLVE SHADOW TO THIS DIRTY BEEF.
like "shadow saids fuck you sound" and so on. This dirty mean cheap chink exactly knows how to make ppl angry.
You shouldnt start talking shit if you really care about shadow.
I feel sorry to shadow about that one. But it was destined to lose since a tough chinese guy wilz was there.

BTW I can't find your ugly face. give me your picture link so I can laugh again. HAHAHAHA

Rest in Peace Rookies

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 31-Aug-2011, 10:11 AM | Message # 54
Zombie Pirate
If you want to see pictures of him, just google "William Hung".

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Message edited by Trixxareforkids - Wednesday, 31-Aug-2011, 10:12 AM

wilzDate: Wednesday, 31-Aug-2011, 1:32 PM | Message # 55
Rifleman
Quote (Trixxareforkids)
If you want to see pictures of him, just google "William Hung".

haha i think google will now mistaken sounds pictures as william huang haha similarities are UNCANNY!! wtf u stole my avatar pics and post them as u sound?!??!

and the "shadow says" thing is an inside joke btw me and her so it was intended at shadow. so take it for what u want fat korean nerdy virgin slob.

btw my pic is on page 56.

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 31-Aug-2011, 3:46 PM | Message # 56
Robotic Ninja
yea the shadow thing is an inside joke.

wilz is a sexy beast

especially when he's "raging" biggrin

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 31-Aug-2011, 5:50 PM | Message # 57
Zombie Pirate
When wilz acts hard on the Interwebz, my penis also acts hard.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 31-Aug-2011, 7:08 PM | Message # 58
Robotic Ninja
haha interweb reminds me of 30 rock hahah. but I'm horny too trixx

ÜberGeekDate: Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 2:18 AM | Message # 59
Mr. Löwenstein
Lizz, I like ur song.

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » History of wilz (requested by pro gamer wilz)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<