Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 12:10 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

vs. Soundwaves - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » vs. Soundwaves (LOL)
vs. Soundwaves
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 08-May-2012, 7:02 PM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
then shud we list ur ingame accounts of the ones dragon listed are u forum accounts rosa?
sgwannabe1, ladyinyellow, rosariovampire2, lugiavampire or vampirelugia or 2 diff accts with either of these names, acccreate, want more?

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 08-May-2012, 7:22 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
sgwannabe1, ladyinyellow, rosariovampire2, lugiavampire or vampirelugia or 2 diff accts with either of these names, acccreate, want more?

its funny how these usernames all have around 100 games played.
When i say alt, I MEAN ACCOUNTS THAT HAS 0-5 GAMES PLAYED
seriously...

btw. I got raped to xmon twice in row today smile Glad to know xmon is banned in efb and makemehost so he had to go on a crappy alt account.

ArcttyDate: Tuesday, 08-May-2012, 9:54 PM | Message # 18
Ninja
lol He plays with 2 of the best players in the game on a stacked team using an alt account and beats sound when he is with newbs, then takes screen shots and makes a forum post about it.

lol what an idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if both Cou and Cheese were able to be sound by themselves, but good thing this kid is here to take credit for it.

shinkirouDate: Tuesday, 08-May-2012, 10:14 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
Quote (Arctty)
lol He plays with 2 of the best players in the game on a stacked team using an alt account and beats sound when he is with newbs, then takes screen shots and makes a forum post about it.

lol what an idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if both Cou and Cheese were able to be sound by themselves, but good thing this kid is here to take credit for it.

^^ omg im agree with him dammm lol cool

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

CouDate: Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 4:51 AM | Message # 20
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (Arctty)

lol glad you pointed it out. It's true, I've raped alot of really good players, whether they went 2 hero or stacked team, but I don't post replays to put them down or prove anything, except one tonight to shoot down the apf a notch. There's a reason why I have 565 legit wins, for the 3rd time, with an above average of 17 hks per game and that's a majority of them is me soloing. ^^..Tbh, there's alot of other games I won but because the hero kills were like 10, I didn't record so it wouldn't affect my avg hero kills and unit kills lol. I'd prefer a good game with respect at the end for both parties after every game. It isn't that hard lol. There are some players that take losing too heart and that shouldn't be the case for an online warcraft side game lol.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 5:09 AM

T-SwizzleDate: Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 5:39 AM | Message # 21
Ghoul
Group: Banned Users
Quote (Arctty)

dude you have no idea what your talking about.

i've been on a team with soundwaves and we destroyed cou and cheesy.
i've been on a team with cheesy and destroyed soundwaves and cou.
I've been on a team with cou and destroyed soundwaves.

notice a pattern? NO MATTER WHOS TEAM IM ON, I ALWAYS BEAT THE SO-CALLED "PROS"

cheesy has never beaten me
sound has never beaten me
cou beat me once cause i had pubs (one of whom quit during mass, the other who didn't know how to buy a hero). other than that he's never beaten me.

Message edited by T-Swizzle - Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 5:43 AM

CouDate: Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 5:46 AM | Message # 22
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (T-Swizzle)
cou beat me once cause i had pubs (one of whom quit during mass, the other who didn't know how to buy a hero). other than that he's never beaten me.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. <3

I don't deny your skills t-swizz. You can certainly play ^^

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

T-SwizzleDate: Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 8:59 AM | Message # 23
Ghoul
Quote (Cou)
don't deny your skills t-swizz. You can certainly play ^^

honestly you're probably the coolest person on battle-net IMO (no homo)

Message edited by T-Swizzle - Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 8:59 AM

ArcttyDate: Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 10:56 AM | Message # 24
Ninja
Quote (T-Swizzle)
dude you have no idea what your talking about.

i've been on a team with soundwaves and we destroyed cou and cheesy.
i've been on a team with cheesy and destroyed soundwaves and cou.
I've been on a team with cou and destroyed soundwaves.

notice a pattern? NO MATTER WHOS TEAM IM ON, I ALWAYS BEAT THE SO-CALLED "PROS"

cheesy has never beaten me
sound has never beaten me

Well if these wins were on alternate accounts and no one knows who you are then theoretically you could have lost to these people hundereds of times on alternate accounts and just made new ones without anyone knowing about it.

If everyone made new accounts constantly because they were afraid of losing then they would have no losses vs cheese and sound either because they would never have to admit it. If you really haven't lost to these people then why would you need to make alternate accounts to beat them in the first place?

That is a pretty clever system, you must go to a private school or something.

Message edited by Arctty - Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 11:04 AM

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 1:16 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Hiding behind alts is like prooving you suck, and as Arc said, prooving you're afraid of people you wanna play against.

And also as many people said, we don't know how many loses you had. This is why all the replays of the world won with alt accounts, even if score is 50 - 0 won't proove anything.

Then Swiz I don't say you suck, I know that you know how to play. But if you wanna have my respect, starting from now, only play with your main, and post ALL the replays, even your loses. Btw, don't try to justificate these loses... everyone can lose, even "the best". I think there are so many factors in game that you cannot evaluate who is the best between two players who have approximatively the same level. This is why I don't listen to people who say "I'm top 20" or "he is the best", etc.

Moreover, there are people who say (<-- dedicated to stooge, lizz, and so on) "noob you suck" to people they don't like... Please, just be sinceer. I don't think anybody active on this site sucks at CHF.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 6:03 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote (FirNesS)
Then Swiz I don't say you suck, I know that you know how to play. But if you wanna have my respect, starting from now, only play with your main, and post ALL the replays, even your loses. Btw, don't try to justificate these loses... everyone can lose, even "the best". I think there are so many factors in game that you cannot evaluate who is the best between two players who have approximatively the same level. This is why I don't listen to people who say "I'm top 20" or "he is the best", etc.

Moreover, there are people who say (<-- dedicated to stooge, lizz, and so on) "noob you suck" to people they don't like... Please, just be sinceer. I don't think anybody active on this site sucks at CHF.

Fuck your respect.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 09-May-2012, 6:06 PM | Message # 27
Zombie Pirate
Quote (FirNesS)
But if you wanna have my respect

... dude... nothing against you but this guy doesn't want any respect. he wants to say he's better then us.

jonathan290Date: Thursday, 10-May-2012, 10:18 PM | Message # 28
Hero
[img]http://

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
wink biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 10-May-2012, 10:28 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Wasnt his journal something about nvr losing and nvr will?
lawlz

i think we got some sh3t here :P
GJ JONATHON

lol

T-SwizzleDate: Friday, 11-May-2012, 4:17 AM | Message # 30
Ghoul
yeah jonathan

i rememebr that game pretty well.
we were destroying you but then shadow's mom made her go to sleep so we all just quit out.

so sad.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » vs. Soundwaves (LOL)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<