Saturday, 11-May-2024, 11:46 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Roystom and Yeferzon lose with black arrows and only 2 hero - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Roystom and Yeferzon lose with black arrows and only 2 hero
Roystom and Yeferzon lose with black arrows and only 2 hero
Adam_CZDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 2:16 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I was thinking a lot about it (post this replay or dont post) because i know all only insult me after this but yes, i will post it....

I changed my opinion about FTL Roystom (I know everybody will say "Omg Adam you retard one week ago you called him best player CHF").

When I post this one thread about Roystom and BA and call him best player who raped all pros in 15 minutes ( http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/20-2943-1#51425 ) I was just stupid because Roystom is not the best.

All time i thought he won this game because he is good player, but it was really only about gold, only about mass pooling. Roystom only need allies who will send him gold every 5 seconds. And when mass finish Roystom have tier 3 with upgrade attack 10 and after he rape all easy. All people who lost vs Roystom BA lost because they didnt pool one player in their team for upgrade tier. Easy.

But MvTvD0rPr015 used vs Roystom his own strategy and asked allies for pool too. Roystom and Yeferzon only 2 heroes (its 2x more EXP) and black arrows. And result? FTL only tier 3, MvTvDr tier 5 and rape FTL so easy. Trust me watching this game is not waste of time:

REPLAY

Just remove Roystom his allies or make mode "POOL OFF" and Roystom will be only average player (not much better than for example me). Please before you type some answer CHECK this replay because you will see this time i say true. And dont take seriously what i am talking in that game about Cheesy-Gordia (call him best player) i was just kidding Roystom cuz Gordia is not really best.

FirNesSDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 3:07 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
so who's da best for god adam?

FireHartDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:23 AM | Message # 3
Hero
Group: Clan Members
F00ty

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:53 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Just check replay... Roy and Yeferzon only 2 hero and black arrows... there is not place for some stupid excuses....

Who is best i dont know.... there are some good players but i saw lose everybody 100x

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:54 AM

CouDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 5:04 AM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (Adam_CZ)
Who is best i dont know.... there are some good players but i saw lose everybody 100x

Keep it that way then. CHF is too imbalanced for that sort of thing. ladder cups and dota are different as there isnt too many factors like twice the teams lol.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

FireHartDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 3:26 PM | Message # 6
Hero
It's all about luck :P

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:19 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
roflmao, adam crying about mass pooling, all the games he's been in "look my gold, i had 14500! almost buy penguins or night terror". he also gets pooled....

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Osetinas7171Date: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:41 PM | Message # 8
Hero
Can't stop laughing of this useless thread.

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:59 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ic3dt3a)
"look my gold, i had 14500! almost buy penguins or night terror"

When i say it? It was yesterday after game vs Firness, thats right? But there is one BIG different. I didnt get pool in game vs Firness... my ally send me 0 gold (if you think i am liar check this replay please) its pool if somebody send 0 gold? And i didnt tech.... 14 500 gold i got only with bears and infernal, my tier 0. But when Roystom play black arrows he need allies who will pool him, because he cant make alone this gold.

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 6:05 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
When i say it? It was yesterday after game vs Firness, thats right? But there is one BIG different. I didnt get pool in game vs Firness... my ally send me 0 gold (if you think i am liar check this replay please) its pool if somebody send 0 gold? And i didnt tech.... 14 500 gold i got only with bears and infernal, my tier 0. But when Roystom play black arrows he need allies who will pool him, because he cant make alone this gold.

must have been a lot of new players so you fed off of them, because with ur builds u cant possibly get that much gold. also, i was referring to the game where u were playing with turnup. he left and then i killed u. u kept saying you were going to buy whatever and that he was a noob. however, at the stats page(end of game) it showed that he pooled u 10k+.

you need to get off your high horse(atleast its penis) and become a respectful player. this is the reason almost no one likes you(i dont even think your mother cares for you, though she may pretend).

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 6:19 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Bears, flamestrike and infernal is best build which i know for fast gold (but i agree you need new players who dont build canon tower and dont kill their feed) today i was playing vs one player who had donation and human tier 3... i put infernal in his base, bears and use flamestrike and got + 4000 gold in 10 seconds...

EDIT: btw same build picked MvTvD0rPr015 vs you 2 days ago: http://random260.tk/game/26998/ and you lose

and yes... TurnUP send me about 10K in that game... and why? cuz he had flamestrike and deat tower remember? again spells which give you many gold

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 6:32 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 6:48 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
and yes... TurnUP send me about 10K in that game... and why? cuz he had flamestrike and deat tower remember? again spells which give you many gold

yes, he mass pooled you. yet, here u are complaining about mass pooling...

adam, im not gonna watch that replay, theres nothing to learn from it. i dont even remember it tbh, but i think his team left and he was able to gain xp from team 1 or 2. also, it seems u dont learn from watching the replays... imitation only works for creatures that are beneath us humans, and its not even working for you...

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 14-Jul-2013, 1:06 PM | Message # 13
Pirate
adam're very Stupidity to talk, I can beat anyone in 1 vs 1-Mode only understand idiot, I do not think losing team vs. team, a moment forgot something you are in every game to ruin the Fed deliver mass 2k + gold among other things? but that can be expected of a unhappy that his life is only recorded in the chat troll bothering box, and not only that but you fuck every day is a shit in the game and in life, train and get yourself a team and reteme in 1 vs 1, you will see the great deception that will lead through win him over and over and over, I told you the solution to your life is suicide

Osetinas7171Date: Sunday, 14-Jul-2013, 1:22 PM | Message # 14
Hero

adam're very Stupidity to talk, I can beat anyone in 1 vs 1-Mode only understand idiot
You can beat sure anyone, but you can loose 50% to. Just don't try look big. ))

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 14-Jul-2013, 1:33 PM | Message # 15
Pirate
Quote (Osetinas7171)
You can beat sure anyone, but you can loose 50% to. Just don't try look big. ))
1 VS 1 = YO WIN
TEAM VS TEAM = YO WIN
what you say 1 vs 3? what way is that???

I repeat so get yourself a team and come for their rmk

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Roystom and Yeferzon lose with black arrows and only 2 hero
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501