Saturday, 11-May-2024, 10:19 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Are all hpmm admins doing the same? - Page 8 - Forum

• Page 8 of 8
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Are all hpmm admins doing the same?
Are all hpmm admins doing the same?
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 15-Jul-2013, 4:08 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?e8mdakaatqr6ktu

absolutely no reason to kick. Your admins abuse to make sure a loss isnt recorded on elo QQ. I bet this will happen again easily to any game cou starts to lose.

I wonder how many other games all admins of hpmm did this to ensure their numbers on the right hand side aren't over 0

I bet random isn't gonna do anything because of donations. He has to buy his rank 1 lol.

I mean yo is there a rule somewhere saying "no alt accounts allowed?"

Funny everyone threatens to snipe us, yet when we do so we get kicked haha.

I remember back in the day with Hato_up, we go on alts, piss off admins when they lose and they kicked us. This refreshes some fun times haha.

This makes ELO system much more fucked now than it already is by the way. How can true players pass top players (WHO HAPPEN TO SO BE ADMINS) when they have the power to kick anybody they lose against?

Ps: Highlight near end before we get kicked. Cyray mindrapes him and I steal a golem. I think that's the turning point in which he couldn't take the fact that the number on the right hand side would go up by one AJAJAJAJAJA. I was brown, cyray dark green.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Monday, 15-Jul-2013, 4:52 AM

PinasDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 0:17 AM | Message # 106
Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
To be brutally honest and sorry to the person who put their time into the elo system (I think you random?) I think its a bad system, I've only been back a couple days and too many people care too much about their elo, people constantly brag about how they're a better player simply because of their elo and then there is all the controversy over it on the forums.

It should be removed.

Penis

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 0:44 AM | Message # 107
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Yo Random, really thanks for what you're bringing to chf, but please remove this elo system. Look who's talking, the first by far of your rank. What does it bring to us? More stacked teams, admin abusing, more shit talking, 20x more alternative accounts. And the rank that everyone does never represent his real rank (I'm not the best player of chf...), which makes some pubs feeling pro and which encourages shit talking again.
I know you're trying hard to make chf live and its a good thing, keep going, but please remove elo.

Random260Date: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 4:19 AM | Message # 108
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
This is a change we will embrace. I will not remove it. More people would want elo. If you don't want elo assasin-bot5 is the best bot out there. Well no this stopped a lot of braggers ..... Adam cz doesn't brag as much and same with a lot of people. If you dont want elo ignore it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 4:20 AM | Message # 109
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Assasin bot5 takes 30 mins to fill a game

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 20-Jul-2013, 1:21 PM | Message # 110
Robotic Ninja
Quote (FirNesS)
Assasin bot5 takes 30 mins to fill a game

Because Assasin Bot was last 3-4 days offline on Garena but now I see is back and its fill in 5 minutes.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Sunday, 21-Jul-2013, 5:54 PM | Message # 111
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
NOW IM KICKED AND BANNED

Cyray sold his bot to remove his looses. What you gonna do to remove your ban ?

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Sunday, 21-Jul-2013, 6:05 PM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 12-Aug-2013, 8:12 PM | Message # 112
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Cou)
it's unfair when pussies get to stack in alts and risk no elos
Eh it's kinda lame to do this always. I smurf lots on LoL and people complain when they lose, but they don't have the power to kick. The problem with this system isn't the complaining about a loss, it's the power to kick in general. Admins should not be allowed to kick anyone except for maphacks, nothing else. 

BTW thanks for unban cou.

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 12-Aug-2013, 8:29 PM | Message # 113
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
!vote ban killerbeans

the point of kicking some1 is to make the game fun again. unfortunately, there will always be asshats hiding behind alts so it doesnt matter, but it does matter to them when they get raped...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Are all hpmm admins doing the same?
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501