Saturday, 11-May-2024, 8:40 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Are all hpmm admins doing the same? - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Are all hpmm admins doing the same?
Are all hpmm admins doing the same?
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Monday, 15-Jul-2013, 4:08 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?e8mdakaatqr6ktu

absolutely no reason to kick. Your admins abuse to make sure a loss isnt recorded on elo QQ. I bet this will happen again easily to any game cou starts to lose.

I wonder how many other games all admins of hpmm did this to ensure their numbers on the right hand side aren't over 0

I bet random isn't gonna do anything because of donations. He has to buy his rank 1 lol.

I mean yo is there a rule somewhere saying "no alt accounts allowed?"

Funny everyone threatens to snipe us, yet when we do so we get kicked haha.

I remember back in the day with Hato_up, we go on alts, piss off admins when they lose and they kicked us. This refreshes some fun times haha.

This makes ELO system much more fucked now than it already is by the way. How can true players pass top players (WHO HAPPEN TO SO BE ADMINS) when they have the power to kick anybody they lose against?

Ps: Highlight near end before we get kicked. Cyray mindrapes him and I steal a golem. I think that's the turning point in which he couldn't take the fact that the number on the right hand side would go up by one AJAJAJAJAJA. I was brown, cyray dark green.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Monday, 15-Jul-2013, 4:52 AM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 0:05 AM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 0
Last week Cou send me replay where PLUS+Mr_Dark won vs Cyray and Cheesy (buyntaestyle) on TDT Bot. I dont have this replay anymore but maybe Cou still have. After Cyray and Cheesy lose so Cyray said something like "fucking maphackers" and he banned Mr_Dark (but of course Mr_Dark didnt use map hack). Why nobody talk about it???? Its funny how Cyray kick and ban people on TDT Bot and when somebody kick him on HPMM Bot he is crying like little kid.

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 0:50 AM | Message # 32
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Ok i wasn't gonna post nothing here but then thought well...i shuold.

I played more then a few games on tDtBot and i got kicked few times by the love of cou's life "mr/miss whatever the fuk it is" due to "MapHack" which i posted the replays of here. lol also got banned cuz of that.
all cuz he was getting butt bleed.
as you all know i dont stack and dont need to. i always play solo and will own u alone.

and lay off cou he didnt do the right thing by kicking but tell me which of u faggots have? all you pricks do is whine and QQ and stack and wont even look at wc3 when they dont have their butt buddies. this list includes some of my "friends" too.
the worst of them all is cryray, cheesy, mr_dark, rosa, ose, sound, nihob, and few others i cant remember. lol the funny thing is they all then tell me to leave the game so my ELO dont get fukd due to their retarded stacking no balls.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Random260Date: Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 0:55 AM | Message # 33
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Agreed. Hostbot will be down for a while doing updates.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 2:26 AM | Message # 34
Random360.tk is down? Can't find the page

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 3:07 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Ya it's down right now.
Well ask him stooge won't tell you that we're friends eh, but he's just 100% right. People just stack to get a good elo and they dare crying about it. If they can't get a stacked team, they go under alt. What's the point seriously? take stooge as an exemple for that, I never saw him leaving any game where he was, even when he fell 3v1, and he tryed to do his utmost every game, as if there wasn't elo system.
Oh, and of course, I do "stack" too (though it's only with friends). You know why? For my elo, ya, but not for myself. Just because some retarded people would be like "ahahahahah noob you got 10 loses ajajajaja" which is an annoying and childish behaviour.

Anyway, I just think that if people keep acting this way we should remove elo

Message edited by FirNesS - Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 3:08 AM

Random260Date: Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 4:31 AM | Message # 36
Head Administrator
Site will be down until we have done the bot updates.

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 8:01 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Random260)
Oh, and of course, I do "stack" too (though it's only with friends)

For me its not "stack" like "stack". I understand some people are friends and if they play together its OK (for example you + F00ty, Soundwaves + Nihob, Cou + stooge or Roystom + Yeferzon) but many people swap good players to their team but the fact is they are not friends and they swap this player to their team only because they know he is good and they wanna win. Look player MvTvDr (http://random360.tk/bans/) he is officialy banned for map hack and ALL admins know it, but if you will check MvTvDr history games (http://random360.tk/?u=mvtvd0rpr015) you will see 90% games he play with some admin in team. How its possible? I thought admins here for kicking map hackers, not swap them to their team.

EDIT: and fact is MvTvDr is not friend with anybody and they swap him only cuz they know he is good player and they dont wanna lose vs him.

EDIT: A question Firness? Did you swap Espectro Dark to your team yesterday in that game: http://random360.tk/game/29211/ ???? I dont know just question. Cuz you know he is good? And i am sure you know he use map hack (how many times Helekiller and Bond009 detected him use MH???)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-2915-1#51028

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/41-2844-2

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 8:12 AM

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 8:55 AM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote (Adam_CZ)
A question Firness? Did you swap Espectro Dark to your team yesterday in that game:
Na, I joined and when I joined was in his team, and as it was full I stayed.
Oh he mh? surprised

Ah and I only swap friends / people who want swap, I never swap to just play with good people

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 12:31 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Wait, random260.tk doesn't work but apparently random360 does? and it's web title is Random260... (like the thingy on the tab).

Also cheesy how do you make a post where your first post is the top for every page?

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 10:51 PM | Message # 40
Site Manager
Awards: 1
fix the launguage or ill jsut delete the thread rather than waiste time editing everyones posts

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Random260Date: Tuesday, 16-Jul-2013, 11:04 PM | Message # 41
Head Administrator
Site back up.

CouDate: Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 1:05 AM | Message # 42
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
I admit kicking wasnt the right thing to do but for me at that time, it felt really unfair that these kids can get away trying to make the game personal. When things don't go their way or lose too much, they'd go as far as taking your pics and photoshoping etc. I challenged them to a fair match and this was what they considered to be a pro match. At that moment after I realized what QQcreate done to me, I kinda lost it. After all the challenges I laid out for them, this was their 1 vs 1 against me that they considered.  Suffice to say though, I broke even with tdt after they abused their position against my team and roys etc. And on top of that they didn't lose anything either. I still took the loss against my elo, they were more concerned about my elo stat then being kicked.

lol ok Mr Cheesy surpreme justice. I can recall a game when I agreed to a 2 vs 1 match with me and 2 noobs vs you and cyray. I remember listening on stream that cyray kicks blue and takes his full amount of gold, then i can hear you from the other end telling Cyray to use blue's units to attack his base so it looked like a team kill and a valid reason to kick. From that point on I can hear all the slurs and insults at me because of how easy I was to be raped. I can further more games if you want. ^^

I earned my wins in a fair matter. Look up my history, if there is further proof of me "abusing" then I will resign my position. I never brought my rank at all. I helped random build up to this and all I can to support random. There were no perks for me except to rank my stats. Yes I took chf elo seriously since I never saw a game play like this in chf before and showed progress of my skill and I was on a perfect win str4eak.

@QQcreate. Your plan was to have tdt own me with donation and clear me off the map as well as t 2, then they'd alt + QQ and let you have the win. You really wanted a blood win? All I did was level it to 1 vs 1 as you were suspiciously boasting to me on how you were going to win a chunk of my elo in 1 vs 1. It didn't really change anything but I still took it as a loss. That's why you're foaming at the mouth against me. Sorry to spoil your plan and turn it into a proper 1vs1, where the out-come wouldnt have been any different.

Ofc I promise this won't happen again. It was the first and last time it will happen. I will petition to random to remove the kick button too as to make sure this dark history of Cou is buried forever. biggrin

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 1:30 AM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 6:03 AM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Chinese... Idk. Usually is if its sitckied it would but this time around idk. glitch?

StQQge... just... don't even... like... mr_dark... makes you look like a pussy... I mean if thats the case... you are beneath everyone.

Added (2013-07-17, 6:33 AM)
---------------------------------------------
AND FIRNESS PLAYING 1V1S ON ASSASIN FOR HIS PRECIOUS ELO LOL. PATHETIC. TOO ATTACHED MUCH?

Added (2013-07-17, 7:03 AM)
and why would we team with aQQcreate?

MAD CUZ BAD? ME CYRAY ONLY UNDEFEATED ELO. AJAJA. LOL, ALL YOU SNIPERS HAVE FAILED, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. ONLY TDT CAN SNIPE AND SUCCEED. GO TO BED CHILDREN. AJAJA

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 6:06 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 6:43 AM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Just how the fuq was I involved in any of this sh3t?
Ur the fuqing retard Cou for stacking urself and making gay fuq excuses about tDt to me. Fuq u

Added (2013-07-17, 7:43 AM)
WTF. I GOT DCED AND IT COUNTS AS A LOSS. OMFG I COULDA WON THAT FREAKING RETARDED GAME

And Cou, STOP FUQING WHINING THAT I SET U UP JUST CAUSE U COULDN'T WIN. FREAKING I HAD NO CLUE JUST LIKE U AND U SHOULDA FREAKING LOST THAT GAME FAIR AND SQUARE IF IT WASNT FOR UR GAY TARD METHOD OF KICKING TO GET FREE WIN AND FUQ MY FREAKING ELO

WHY THE FUQ DOES THIS BOT COUNT DISCONNECTION AS A FREAKING LOSS? AND WHY THE FUQ DO ADMINS EVEN HAVE THE POWER TO KICK? GIVE COU 20 LOSSES DAMN IT ITS FUQING UNFAIR

stoogeDate: Wednesday, 17-Jul-2013, 6:50 AM | Message # 45
lol ur retarded cheesy, sorry to say ur whole life depends on chf and yet u still suck so hard on this u can never play alone, that is the real reason u go in alts when ur butt buddies arent around.

now if u think ur all that how many times u ran off the lobby when i joined alone? i admit u beat me under ur alt the 1st time around but then u keep runnig away after i caught on to ur alts. and for u to say u and cryray is the only perfect elo LOL its cuz all u do is stack vs pubs. come vs us? how about saturday night? u say ur timezone dont match ours well we will meet u at ur time zone hows that?
or is ur steak BURNING lol still cant get over this lame excuse.
and yes i do not like mr_dark that is true cou can attest to that.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Are all hpmm admins doing the same?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<