Saturday, 11-May-2024, 0:56 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

adam_cz worst idiot that I've ever met. - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » adam_cz worst idiot that I've ever met.
adam_cz worst idiot that I've ever met.
SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 24-Sep-2013, 7:39 PM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
When I met xmonsterrr, I thought he was the worst shit talker.
and then.... I met Adam_cz.
he is such a low that I can't see the bottom.
at least xmon had skills but what the fuck is this adam?
judges player as if he is on top of them but when he is in game always ass gaped by random enemy and scared to play alone.
lying and making mischief ohter players to make fight each other.
and now he is posting his own ass raped spoof replay?
I don't know how many games did he played under my account but can't take this.
51 apm and claims me? funny, how many times did roystom mastervated with these spoofed replays?
adam you little Czeh liar give some more blow job to moderator so I can see how much you can go deeper.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Tuesday, 24-Sep-2013, 7:54 PM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 24-Sep-2013, 8:18 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
You stupid Korean moron.... everyone who have brain and IQ higher than just 50 know it was not me.

You Korean faggot first check this 8 months thread: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-2802-1

and you will see it was FTL Roystom who posted this replay (not me!!!) this replay is 8 months old. I didnt upload this replay and I didnt post this replay - yesterday when I created this thread "SOUNDWAVES vs Roystom" I used this old Roystom link... do you see faggot? Still not enough evidence for your low brain?

Ok... again check replay and you will see it was not me who saved replay and it was not me who used nick "SOUNDWAVES" - check from what position this replay is. In this replay you can see only chat allies team 3 (Roystom team) but you dont see chat in team 1 (SOUNDWAVES red)

If you say i spoofed you and make this replay why there is not chat in team 1? Why you dont see how SOUNDWAVES write repick (he changed his hero 4x) etc? Why you see only chat in team 3? Still not evidence it was Roystom who saved and uploaded replay?

I noticed you are low level IQ guy who dont know 1 + 1 = 2

Added (2013-09-24, 9:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------
and I have last question: when Roystom posted this replay 8 months ago why you didnt type same reaction like now? Why you didnt say "It was not me but some spoofer" ???

Added (2013-09-24, 9:18 PM)
---------------------------------------------
PFFF.... THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE... SERIOUSLY IF YOU SAY I SPOOFED YOU AND I WAS PLAYING IN TEAM 1 WITH NICK SOUNDWAVES AND I SAVED THIS REPLAY WHY THERE IS NOT CHAT ALLIES TEAM 1 (SOUNDWAVES) BUT ONLY CHAT ALLIES TEAM 3??? THIS SOUNDWAVES CHANGED HIS HERO 4X WH YOU FOR EXAMPLE DONT SEE HIM TYPE "-REPICK" ??  HOW MUCH IQ DO YOU NEED FOR UNDERSTAND THIS?

and sorry for Caps

SOUNDWAVESDate: Tuesday, 24-Sep-2013, 8:36 PM | Message # 3
Ninja
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
2nd I don't have much skills to translate peruvian english so don't have any interest what roystom saying.  neither, I wouldn't spend time for watching replays.

also it doesn't matter whose side is but the player is.
however there are 2 fact exist.
fact one is, there are 2 replays and one is in your computer and the other part is that one where roystom mastervated and posted.
I am pretty sure you must be waited time passing to use that shit spoofed one to lie.

fact two is player syncronization. a lot of informations are recorded in replays, such as sub-grouping, custom key using and apm.
and I changed most of custom keys which is differ from you.

also I never use PFFFF word but you justed typed it in post and replays like always.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Tuesday, 24-Sep-2013, 8:38 PM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 24-Sep-2013, 9:34 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Tell me just one reason why i will spoof you at same day when i was playing with you in team vs Roystom and i said "SOUNDWAVES is one of best players" ??? you are fag, really fag

and APM? APM is different every game... i saw many times some player have one game APM 180 and other game only 70 for example... if you have build nova, windwalk, chaing lighting and you are playing only with hero of course you will have low APM... if you will play other game and you will tech, you will play with golems, newts and some other shits your APM is maybe 2x or more bigger?

and fact is your APM nothing extra (your average APM is 100 its better than mine but there is many peole with much better APM than you)

i remember replay where you playing under alt account CIit0ris (it was 1-2 weeks ago) and you had build windwalk, cold strike, chain lighting, death tower... your APM this game was 70 only.... but maybe you will say "it was not me but some spoofer" ??? but this player was Korean and us east.... i will try find this replay tomorrow and i will post... just other evidence you are talking bullshits QQ noob

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 24-Sep-2013, 10:02 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
ass gaped

Quote (SOUNDWAVES)
mastervated

meh i originally started quoting to point out the errors. But you know, it reinforces the point of adam being an idiot. Sounds IQ has significantly gone down since he started talking to him :/.

*see's 3500 messages* oh fu......

CouDate: Tuesday, 24-Sep-2013, 10:34 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I Will need to sort this out after work

@sound u had alot of fans back then that would spoof

@adam u have the worse history of spoofin

@roystom please reduce it to 3-0 until its sorted

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2013, 0:26 AM | Message # 7
Ninja
Quote (Cou)
@roystom please reduce it to 3-0 until its sorted

fix that. since he never posted his great losse against me.
might be more spoofed replays too.
also most of old replays have gone due to formatting computer.

here is this years replays. have more win games but it's on other computer and somehow can't find it

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/folder/p64efw5tkul5ifo,tmlt3on5v6ul55f,4gpy55g2gcby7hx,sh420wn1ei8aqe1,svwcqaw3s4x6lpn,xfydxrayoo7v3a9/shared]http://www.mediafire.com/folder/p64efw5tkul5ifo,tmlt3on5v6ul55f,4gpy55g2gcby7hx,sh420wn1ei8aqe1,svwcqaw3s4x6lpn,xfydxrayoo7v3a9/shared[/url]

6 replays
4 won(1game roy left cuz he lost chance to swap secret name, however there is other win where i couldnt find replay. and some are stacked but roy counted his stacked victroy too so I did)
1 tied( 3rd team, nekromanz won),
1 loss(roy with secret name, me 2pub)

yep. I couldn't find any GOD from these games but just a player.
I already sent my clear message that send his skype or something that we can find out for match but this idiot didi't understand. instead, asking me to sit on troll chat box for wait his message but we live in different time zone.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Wednesday, 25-Sep-2013, 0:31 AM

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2013, 0:28 AM | Message # 8
Pirate
OK I ONLINE chf and finished the 1 vs 1 ok???

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2013, 0:32 AM | Message # 9
Ninja
Quote ([-FTL-)
RoyStoM]OK I ONLINE chf and finished the 1 vs 1 ok???

7 hours later, when i can get chance to play. be on when you can.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Wednesday, 25-Sep-2013, 0:33 AM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2013, 4:04 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
SOUNDWAVES you are bigh trash and its very boring for me (+ waste of time too) talking with you. So my last answer now: this replay is you, I know you dont wanna say true because its shame for you cuz you were playing like noob this replay, very very noob. Its very easy "They spoofed me" its same stupid excuse like when AccCreate said "I was playing bad on purpose". Maybe nextime I will say too that all games where I was team killer with arcane tower on EFB-Bot it was not me but some spoofer? OK guys I will tell you the true - I was not team killer on EFB-Bot It was SOUNDWAVES who spoofed me and he ruined 100 or more games under my name.... ajaja noob.

1) Replay posted FTL Roystom 8 months ago (I just used his old link)

2) Replay is from FTL Roystom position (in replay you can see only chat in FTL Roystom team)

Enough evidence

CouDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2013, 4:15 AM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Lately the mods have been very lenient. In the past I've done the right thing and banned Adam for spamming the forums when I told him to stop only to be back fired with a protest of unbanning Adam. I've noted that for itsover9000 when she did a really good job only to be flamed. Even for spider, he was the real mod that handled this. I'm a nice mod but if there's serious issues to be dealt with then I'll have to deal with it.

There's no easy way to sort this out to be honest. You've both landed both yourselves in hot water. Sound The things you said to Adam is ban worthy

and the same for Adam too but by harrassing and posting replays. Sound you got off very easy when I had to get Bond to remove your titty pie pictures so you can't say that I've only been nice to Adam, and Adam you've been let off too easy when you kept -repping everyone and kept being racist to ose. Sound and Adam both asking for a ban on each other because of breaking the rules, how does that work out now?

The only way I can bring back balance between the 2 of you is that if I can make a ban of 5 days for both of you, no more and no less. Then if either of you start it must let me know who started it first and I will deal with him more harshly. On the other hand if you guys can agree and stfu about each other then nothing will happen. Keep it game based rivalry, not personal. There's a difference. Even targetting Roy's personal life is a no go. Why dish it out if you can't take the dish? So please let me know which you guys want and I'll deal with it right away.  

As for the spoofing, it could have been anyone. There's no concrete evidence im afraid, even bond agrees. If it was today then I'd investigate this for you to see who is behind it and humiliate + ban. 

As for Adam, he is so very lucky he was one of the people that helped saved CHF to what it is today but even then that lines drawing very thin. 

@roystom: He's the only one that deserves to be pissy about the events going on yet somehow he hasn't breached any rules.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2013, 4:36 AM | Message # 12
Hero
Quote (Cou)
Even for spider, he was the real mod that handled this.

Most of players don't realize Spider was a good mod.
It's hard to be a true mod because most of players gonna hate you, even your friends.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2013, 5:24 AM | Message # 13
Ninja
Quote (F00ty_R3b0rn)
Most of players don't realize Spider was a good mod.  It's hard to be a true mod because most of players gonna hate you, even your friends.

I agree.
Ban me and ban adam. chinese kid too.

Rest in Peace Rookies

CouDate: Wednesday, 25-Sep-2013, 5:30 AM | Message # 14
Head Administrator
I'm doing this to help both of you out. I know what it is like to have a very sick feeling every morning when you wake up to see what bs is being said about you in the forums.

this will help bring back balance and I will lower reproof as well but it is advise that if one of you starts on each other, don't retaliate. Report to me and ill deal with it because it's passed warnings now.

I WILL RELEASE BOTH OF YOU FROM YOUR PAIN JUST AS ROY WILL RELEASE US FROM THIS DELUSION.....by 1 vs 1 gameplay.

Message edited by Cou - Wednesday, 25-Sep-2013, 6:57 AM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » adam_cz worst idiot that I've ever met.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats