Wednesday, 01-May-2024, 10:52 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

SOUNDWAVES owned again - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » SOUNDWAVES owned again
SOUNDWAVES owned again
RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 3:56 AM | Message # 46
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I promised to iconnect that i will not post replays about soundwaves.... but we didnt talk about you omg
Quote i-connect ()
Adam you always say why do people hate you. It's pretty obvious, but I guess you like to deal with drama. If you want to be liked just stop talking negative to people and stop creating threads like this. Also other tips. If your obsessed with elo and playing against pros, don't swap yourself to red and put gay modes, just simply join another game because that won't waste their time playing crappy modes. This is so much better then mAking people hate you by playing stupid modes. i never played against you Adam except once when I beat you once when you swapped your buddies who you later called noob and said I was stacked, when I  wasnt just knew one friend. I never out the replay and then talk crap about you like what you would. I just keep it quite. I do rage in game a lot every game like when i die, but I don't take everything to emotionally like how you take it. I forgot after the game because its just a game and complaining wont help, but make thing worse. if you want people to like you, use your common sense and take a look on my advice. Maybe you have a different point of view in things and people will like you much better. I know you want people to like you by some post, and it can be easy, but you make it difficult for people to like you. I hope you thank me for telling you this and other people may agree.
I don't see the promise specifically at Sound. Just stop lying and get reproofed already omfg.
Cou, wtf are u doing? Why are you always "acting blind" whenever you see these posts?
Seriously, I'm so ticked off at how much the moderators aren't even doing their jobs now
What? Is it Save-ADAM Day? ?!? I SAY NO TO IT

CouDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:06 AM | Message # 47
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
lol Rosa I'm not doing anything because you're the one that started a thread vs him and provoking him. Like I said, I'm fair. You can be ticked off all you want, but until you realize your idiocy, I won't be doing anything about it unless it's legit. I asked you for valid evidence of any abuse and you give me QQ's.

Sound and Adam seem to able to hold their own against each other since I've asked them in the first place to come to me first, but neither did so and now I'm stuck here not knowing who started who first.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:11 AM | Message # 48
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
lol Rosa I'm not doing anything because you're the one that started a thread vs him and provoking him. Like I said, I'm fair. You can be ticked off all you want, but until you realize your idiocy, I won't be doing anything about it unless it's legit. I asked for valid evidence and you give me QQ's.
LOL?
Dude, did you realize I temporarily stopped talking about Adam after Adam agreed with I-con?
And you know what happens right after?
Adam posts replay about me. GENIUS
Oh yes...I started thread! So what? Who caused the QQ? 

Quote Cou ()
Sound and Adam seem to able to hold their own against each other wince I've asked them in the first place to come to me first, now I'm stuck here not know who started who first.
EZ. Sound and others (including me) won't have any problems if Adam didn't exist in chf community in the first place.
BINGO!
And I think majority all agreed we all HATE Adam already
And guess what? People even stated cases of admin abuse swap for Adam as being "typical"

If that's not enough proof, what is?
To you, only "PRINTSCREEN" exists. But let's be real. WHO ON THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BE ON LOBBY 24/7 ON EVERY GAME PRESSING PRINTSCREENS?
Especially the fact PRINTSCREEN DOESNT EVEN SAVE PICTURES.
Heck, why not you try to PRINTSCREEN on your PC? Is it THAT easy? LOL?!

CouDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:17 AM | Message # 49
Head Administrator
  • Rosa what do you benefit if I removed his admin? Your #1 pro gamer status? What is it? We all know you don't care about new players since I've only seen you rage at them and ask them to quit. What is it you benefit then? Your satisfaction of hatred towards Adam losing his admin?

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:23 AM | Message # 50
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
Rosa what do you benefit if I removed his admin? You're #1 pro gamer status? What is it? We all know you don't care about new players since I've only seen you rage at them and ask them to quit. What is it you benefit then? Your satisfaction of hatred towards Adam losing his admin?
Cou, what do you benefit if you don't remove his admin?

CouDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:29 AM | Message # 51
Head Administrator
Ok only if he agrees.

Hey Adam is it cool if I remove your admin for a month and ban you from the forums for 1-2 weeks? So Rosa can start playing smart again and teach new players?

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:41 AM | Message # 52
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
k only if he agrees. Hey Adam is it cool if I remove your admin for a month and ban you from the forums for 1-2 weeks? So Rosa can start playing smart again and teach new players

Best solution:
1. Tell him to stop posting replays maiming at other players lose.
2. Stop stack swapping during countdown.
3. Learn to play unstack. (This goes for OTHER admins as well). Admins are supposed to encourage new players join. Not dominate those new players and just make them leave.
4. Stop doing the annoying -ars, -ftd mode super hard for win (and off pool)
5. Stop (Admins in general) holding up games through hold abuse (joining in and out and in and out and in and out until people leave)
6. Just don't provoke anyone and I won't be posting threads like this to you
7. Note the admins that DONATION does not mean automatic grant to admin. Adminship is NOT a right for the donators. k?
8. Stop giving admins to maphackers in general (idc how much they donate/etc)
9. Let the admins know that killing items is NOT ban
10. Allow the admins to know reckless bans = automatic loss of admin for at least 2 weeks.

Yap, that's it.
I think this is much better. Now I'm off.
When I come back after New Years break, I expect no more flames and annoying replays

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:44 AM | Message # 53
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
AccCreate you still didnt answer my question "why is swap abuse" ???

i am the only admin who use swap? Soundwaves used swap for play together with nihob (EFB-Bot), F00ty use swap for play together wih his friends (Cou, Stooge, Hitme Nihob....) Roy use swap for play together with Yeferzon.... if you will give for example admin to APF Cesar he will use it for play together with Walter etc.... where is problem? I think its normal admins use swap... why i cant use swap for play together with people who agree with that? MrDarkDevil, Keep3r, Loverboy, Kofola, Zizi, PrinicpeV.... you think "all people hate Adam" but AccCreate, soundwaves, F00ty R3b0rn or Bajshoran realyl dont mean "ALL CHF Comunnity"

how you can teach other players? You are very bad player (only average or maybe weaker than average) it was joke? its the same likek say "rogerlucas will teach new players"

i will not give you my admin only because you hate me - first give evidence

P.S. I will give my admin to everybody who will beat FTL Roystom in CHF mode "1v1" (player green vs player red)

if you want my admin and you said you are top CHF player (you said that many times) i am sure you can win.... there is way how to get my admin because i keep my word

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:55 AM | Message # 54
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
i am the only admin who use swap? Soundwaves used swap for play together with nihob (EFB-Bot), F00ty use swap for play together wih his friends (Cou, Stooge, Hitme Nihob....) Roy use swap for play together with Yeferzon.... if you will give for example admin to APF Cesar he will use it for play together with Walter etc.... where is problem? I think its normal admins use swap... why i cant use swap for play together with people who agree with that? MrDarkDevil, Keep3r, Loverboy, Kofola, Zizi, PrinicpeV.... you think "all people hate Adam" but AccCreate, soundwaves, F00ty R3b0rn or Bajshoran realyl dont mean "ALL CHF Comunnity"
I want admins in general to stop abusing swaps or have a LIMITS TO SWAPPING in a given day.
This game was supposed to be a game of fun so I understand playing with friends.
Actually, I'm fine with players stacking by swap sometimes OR joining the bot quick to form a team without the use of swap command

CHF admins in general should be promoting new players. Not old players to consistently win. (I hate the ELO system cause of this)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
how you can teach other players? You are very bad player (only average or maybe weaker than average) it was joke? its the same likek say "rogerlucas will teach new players"
Just why do you think I play so bad recently? Here's a response:
SO THAT I DON'T GET TRACKED DOWN BY YOU WHEN I ACTUALLY LEGIT LOSE.
Your freaking replay posts promoted me to play bad and hate this game. If you stop posting replays and stop watching them, I will start playing for legit.
And fyi, I taught countless players in chf. From lotrrotk (chf) to lamsauce (ladder?) I did actually teach players.
And for further information, don't post posts that you know angers other players like this one. It is 1. rude and 2. it pisses me off to the point that I want to post flame threads and I want to start glitching again to ruin games.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
i will not give you my admin only because you hate me - first give evidence
If you want to keep your admins, STOP freaking abusing it. That's simple.
This goes for OTHER admins too. Notify them Cou. i had enough of swap abuses and hold abuses. This game the pubs RARELY win when an admin joins and you know what many pubs think of admins?
"Here's some douche again". No respect to admins from what i see. So please, Cou, tell the admins to stop abusing their adminship.
Quote Adam_CZ ()
P.S. I will give my admin to everybody who will beat FTL Roystom in CHF mode "1v1" (player green vs player red)
And stop talking about Roystorm and your other idols. No one wants you talking about Cechi, Czech, Roystorm and others.
Just keep silent and we will respect your thoughts. No need to post like Roystorm #1! Cechi beats Moon QQ Acc, etc.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
if you want my admin and you said you are top CHF player (you said that many times) i am sure you can win.... there is way how to get my admin because i keep my word
I was once root admin, admin, and shaman and let me tell you what I learned
Having admin does not mean in any way that you are keeping your words. It means 100% that your sucking up to the bot owners and the higher ups.
It's all about connections. Nothing about "keeping your words"

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 4:57 AM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 5:26 AM | Message # 55
Robotic Ninja
I love this Korean logic....

1) Adam post replay of AccCreate or SOUNDWAVES lose = Adam need lose admin and  Adam deserve BAN!!!

2) SOUNDWAVES or AccCreate post replay of Adam lose = everything is OK!!!!

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3045-1

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3214-1

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3016-1

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-2992-1

Added (31-Dec-2013, 5:26 AM)
---------------------------------------------
My last question: if you think posting replays is bad why there exist thread "CHF game replays" ??? maybe you need talk to Bond and tell him remove whole thread "CHF game replays" ?

mehrquackDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 6:32 AM | Message # 56
Grunt
@ Rosa The problem of admin abuse is that nobody beside of me and some others [ for exsample cou ] controls admin bans
Usually it not even a problem to figure admin abuses out because the most admin abuses have strange ban names like "leaver "

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 6:52 AM | Message # 57
Robotic Ninja
It's rather ironic that only 1 of the links is actually a LOSS to make fun of Adam. Really ironic.
And its Rogerlucas beating Adam lawlz?
Rest of the links are either ladder wins, just a bunch of replays, or an abuse adam is doing that should be reported
Quote Adam_CZ ()
My last question: if you think posting replays is bad why there exist thread "CHF game replays" ??? maybe you need talk to Bond and tell him remove whole thread "CHF game replays" ?
Do you STILL not understand what I am saying?
STOP posting wins to MOCK ANOTHER PLAYER.
THE FIRST PAGE HAS 14 REPLAY THREADS STARTED BY YOU OUT OF 30
Why is HALF the replay thread FLOODED with replays and WHY are MOST of them dedicated AGAINST sound, osetinas, rogerlucas and TdT?    You see, YOU start the fight. Sound only has 3 replays in first page and ONLY 2 of them are dedicated AGAINST you to defend himself from the MASSIVE SPAM REPLAY YOU POST AGAINST HIM.

If your posting replays,
1. Post games that are actually FUN to watch and does not BOTHER other players. (or just post a stack of replays at once so no one watches it...rofl)
2. Post pictures of the game (IK no one does this but from what I know, almost NO ONE watches those replays anyways so POST the pictures of the nice scenes)
3. Inform what goes on.
4. If possible, post games that are GREAT and is you LOSING, not WINNING. Why? Watching a losing replay against pubs is more fun than winning against pubs or specific players.
5. Do not question what I wrote above again. You don't post for others to enjoy the replay. You POST to MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER THAN OTHERS. This is DIFFERENT. You already discriminated certain players like Sound and Osetinas and Rogerlucas in game (this is reproof), which CAUSED the hate.
Quote Adam_CZ ()
2) SOUNDWAVES or AccCreate post replay of Adam lose = everything is OK!!!!

When the fu1k did I actually post a loss of you except the "replay stock" (from your list), which contained ALL my files in the past? No one even LOOKS at replay stocks cause there is TOO MANY OF A LIST to count and its boring (no pictures, etc.)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
1) Adam post replay of AccCreate or SOUNDWAVES lose = Adam need lose admin and  Adam deserve BAN!!!
Learn the difference. Read the posts. See what you did. And click those links you typed again. The replay threads that Sound posted only had 1 against you. The thread i posted had none (as of what i am aware of in replay 1st page) of a DIRECT single replay post of you losing.
In the other hand, you post 14 INDIVIDUAL replays dedicated against those players.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I love this Korean logic....
 ~14(Yours) vs 1~2 (Sound's)[Replay first page thread section (1 was dedicated for f00ty, and 1 was due to hate, and 1 was because you were abusing (only 1-2 mentions you in front replay thread)]
I think 14 > 2.

FOR VISUAL AID:  ;)

I do not say we barely posted against you. No, I am saying we would have never HATED you or WANTED YOUR ADMIN GONE if you hadn't shut up.

Learn BEFORE you talk. And happy new years!

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 7:38 AM

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 6:58 AM | Message # 58
Hero
Quote [-FTL-
RoyStoM;56587]AJJAJAJA failed attempt to get up the moral oh ok post only some replay1 FTL VS 2 TAS = http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dc6zbqhr9ax9bc/65460.w3g

2 FTL VS 2 TAS = http://www.mediafire.com/download/ihcezmqkc1ru03f/83865.w3g

2 FTL VS 2 TAS = http://www.mediafire.com/download/sa15l41ah207fbz/FUTURE+TASLOSE2.w3g

3 FTL VS 3 TAS = http://www.mediafire.com/download/ypf1a80lfuobj0o/TAS+LOSE+3.w3g

FTL ROYSTOM VS TAS REBORN = ROYSTOM WIN VERY EASY

http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....orn.w3g

I'll upload more replay but just 1 more for this in our favor so retarded as your posting

want more replay?? AJAJAJAJAJ

You just posted 2 SAME games nexsus shared + 2 another games where i'm even not playing (hitme got disconnected while TAS was owning ftl)
AND STOP TO LIE ALL THE TIME. The last replay J.st4x wasn't playing I was with 2 pubs while you got 2 good allies with same adress IP and they pooled you 3k5 right after mass.
You are always posting the same replays because you have only few and unfair games. If you really want more replay I have 50 + replays of me beating you.

Added (31-Dec-2013, 6:58 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
If your posting replays,1. Post games that are actually FUN to watch and does not BOTHER other players. (or just post a stack of replays at once so no one watches it...rofl)
2. Post pictures of the game (IK no one does this but from what I know, almost NO ONE watches those replays anyways so POST the pictures of the nice scenes)
3. Inform what goes on.
4. If possible, post games that are GREAT and is you LOSING, not WINNING. Why? Watching a losing replay against pubs is more fun than winning against pubs or specific players.
5. Do not question what I wrote above again. You don't post for others to enjoy the replay. You POST to MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER THAN OTHERS. This is DIFFERENT. You already discriminated certain players like Sound and Osetinas and Rogerlucas in game (this is reproof), which CAUSED the hate.
This is exactly what i wanted to say.
+ If you post a replay you have to stay humble.

Adam you only post games to mock another players. It isn't the goal of "replays section".
Also The fact that some players like roy post all their wins just show how their are trying to prove something. Because he knows he is in his delusional world.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 7:57 AM

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 10:46 AM | Message # 59
Pirate
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
You just posted 2 SAME games nexsus shared + 2 another games where i'm even not playing (hitme got disconnected while TAS was owning ftl)
replay to see your reality

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
AND STOP TO LIE ALL THE TIME. The last replay J.st4x wasn't playing I was with 2 pubs while you got 2 good allies with same adress IP and they pooled you 3k5 right after mass.
in his failed attempt to wipe from the humiliation

any form you want to think that all the eurobattle server is my friend?

but only a stupid mind it can happen that   Recent'll take three months in that game where I am FTL chanel

but you're really gross to think

here was if an error + stax wrote _iq stack rather than by trying to shorten

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
I have 50 + replays of me beating you.
and I spent the day of the innocent 

here we can see a big lie

50 REPLAY ?? OMG REALLY STUPID 

not be more than 20 games because you always afk brb ETC ETC ETC EXCUSES

and I remind you that I have more replay and post if I told you 50 replay? will not do that tell you do not have time to order your sad life

MonsterDate: Tuesday, 31-Dec-2013, 12:32 PM | Message # 60
Hero
Lol i could make all these threads nonexistent if i brought TDT back

#prayforpalestine

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » SOUNDWAVES owned again
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<