Wednesday, 01-May-2024, 11:57 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

SOUNDWAVES owned again - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » SOUNDWAVES owned again
SOUNDWAVES owned again
RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 8:35 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I created thread about SoundWaves: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3194-1 and SoundWaves asked for lock thread and he said "And I see him he doesn't get any warnning compare to his activity." But few days later after SoundWaves created thread "Adam losing games": http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3214-1
U created a thread that directly insulted another player.
Sound posted a thread that was actually helpful to the community by making it known for others that you are abusing the ELO system.

I don't see anything wrong with this.
Your thread was out of 100% racism.
Sound's thread may be the result of hate but his reasoning was legit
Yours wasn't. Q.E.D. Sound is perfectly fine. You should have been banned right there.

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Check message 4 here : http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/25-2766-1 Rodolfo-el-reno is obviously Fagstorm. It's really fun to see how adam and fagstorm are boyfriends right now.
Another proof again Adam. Adam's lies revealed. Why should we take his words seriously?

Quote Cou ()
Rosa please be silenced. It's hard when I can only see both sides at each others throats and Adam retaliated because of the account name.
It's hard when Adam only lies and you only believe his lies.
There's proof everywhere. From F00ty's posts to mine to Sound's to the rest of the chf. And you already know Adam right? He isn't the "model player of chf"

Quote Adam_CZ ()
can you explain me what mean "OLD player" ??? it just mean somebody is playing game long time? I dont care he play CHF one week or 5 years... but he suck (just check his ELO)
Adam goes 100% by ELO.
Thus, even if he stacks, since his teammate ELO is not high, he did not stack.
Q.E.D. Adam is a genius

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Yes ELO mean something... btw my elo is pretty bad.
One of highest ELO players speaking his ELO is pretty bad.
Wow, I am amazed.
Hey Adam, why not stop with your "ELO" life and come join real chf?
Ur in page 2 and you say your elo is bad? LOL
By that logic, Your elo > I-con's elo
Thus,'
Adam > Icon, right? hahaha i raugh

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 8:38 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
i have like 10 replays where ftl players got disconnected on purpose.

I have replay you vs Roy = you dead in 6 minutes http://speedy.sh/H3JEK/FQQTy-owned-by-Roy.w3g

Oh and why you forgot talk about this milion replays where you lost because you were "cooking" ?

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 10:48 AM | Message # 18
Hero
Ur are funny idiot that replay was 1 year ago when i started to play chf and we just made worst mass ever that game that's all.
The thing is I don't need to post replays each time I win not like some others.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

NexsuSDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 11:57 AM | Message # 19
Grunt
http://playchf.tk/game/93729/

xDD

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 1:04 PM | Message # 20
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote NexsuS ()
http://playchf.tk/game/93729/

lol bienvenido Nexsus al forum y ese game es sencillo smile

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Message edited by O_o]-PrincipV - Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 2:06 PM

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 4:11 PM | Message # 21
Pirate
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Sry but this is just hilarous ! Check message 4 here : http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/25-2766-1
Rodolfo-el-reno is obviously Fagstorm. It's really fun to see how adam and fagstorm are boyfriends right now. Playing under alt and helping each other in their delusional world (which is composed from only 2 people...).
you are idiot ilucion as you can tell, if you are the first to live in their illusion of micro 2k?? 

just feel sorry for you and your course micro

failed and funky player who is nothing more than shit in chf

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
ftl team is so sad and using cheap way to win like mass flamestrike, serpent, alt.
AJJAAJJA is funny only have in chf 2 player trash cry all time for imbalance in chf ??? foty_rebon and soundwaves why cry for skil ???

I'm the best player and the only thing I see is the bond op-hero

instead bastards like you all are op

can not use your brain? chf is balanced all that happens is that powers are useless in your hands as you use it you would

trash player cry , apart from cheap imitations copy 

are stupid anyway always be low level   AJAAJAJAJAAJ

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Oh and when they start to loose mass or game --> Boom disconnection, i have like 10 replays where ftl players got disconnected on purpose.
LOL  As we go so far??   FTL 10 - TAS 2 ??? or may deny ??

oh tas that won those 2 why me + yefer boring use micro in player noob  , I remembered that in some games usteden know gain mass and  we just win   

btw if it relates to about 2 games where mrdarkdevil drop in minute 4 that counts as a win for you?

OMG who I'm talking to a patient who suffered a stroke
you always look like a complete idiot in order SORRY YOUR LIFE

psd :  next time before mentioning my name mouth wash with muriatic acid STUPID SCARED PLAYER

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 5:12 PM | Message # 22
Ninja
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
AJJAAJJA is funny only have in chf 2 player trash cry all time for imbalance in chf ??? foty_rebon and soundwaves why cry for skil ??? I'm the best player and the only thing I see is the bond op-hero instead bastards like you all are op

lol you are noob who can't play without op things. imbalance shits like mass pool mass serpent flamestrike towers vengence newt made you look good but without these, you are just decent player.
And I've faced full ftl couple of time in inhouse but you guys never had victroy.
I know you saving whole replay shits but do you have any single replay that you won in inhouse?
Just mass pool and feed off from pub doesn't make you the best player.

Added (29-Dec-2013, 5:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote Cou ()
Roy doesn't really play in alts though lol. He is annoyed with alts just as much as I am. I always see him insult alt users lol. Just saying :dh

who is pikachu and [-_-]-U then?
I met a lot of roystom alts and adam_cz alts
but according to them .. they never used alts lol

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 5:13 PM

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 5:30 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
You are noob SoundWaves and everybody know Roy is 1000x better player than you. The reason why people like you or F00ty_R3b0rn are insulting Roystom is only because you can not beat him in CHF game.... thats reason why you talk sh*ts about him on forum.

I saw many replays you and Nihob lose vs Roystom and Yeferzon 2v2 and its true all time you only cry about mass pool.... but you  can not pool Nihob or Nihob can not pool you? Its only excuse. You are just noob who is talking stupid excuses "Roystom abuse serpent wards and unholy aura"

lol and you can not pick serpent wards or unholy and flamestrike? i checked your some replays and you are picking these spells maybe 80-90% games and you still suck.

Added (29-Dec-2013, 5:30 PM)
btw is really funny how soundwaves wanted ban me or warning me because i posted replay... but 3 or 4 days later he created thread "adam lose games on purpose"

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 5:30 PM | Message # 24
Ninja
lol noob adam you don't know what you are talking.
I don't have any problem to raping roystom in a fair match. And I already did.
I saw footy raping roystom too.
But usually roystom full stacked while I didnt have 3rd player.
Hope he don't pull off his connection when I am full stacked.
Imagine when i full stack with osetinas, footy or some other pro vs full ftl.
Bet who will take the victory.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 5:32 PM

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 5:31 PM | Message # 25
Hero
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
LOL As we go so far?? FTL 10 - TAS 2 ??? or may deny ??
Didn't understood rest of your sentences cause u are definitely illiterate...
For now it's TAS 10 vs 2 full team lier / looser.
Soloed your whole team very easly. Oh and plz stop to disconnect all the time it's kinda pathetic.

I'm scared ? U kidding right ?
It's not me who is writing "!from" every second like a paranoiac and are hiding in alt.
U have pathetic micro. U and adam are dreaming. Spam on this forum and abuses of gay spells won't make u good. Go away retard

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 5:40 PM | Message # 26
Pirate
what makes me laugh about all this

is all the skills and all units are in hand

why not use them? or you do not trust a rookie who can not give or operate against a flamestri newts?

YOU NOOB 

cries for something like crying when I use an example granite golem and lowered, then shamans and also now my mass ratz + triton?

for the next update will be safe naga hero that is hard?

NOOBS RETARDS

Added (29-Dec-2013, 5:37 PM)

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
But usually roystom full stacked while I didnt have 3rd player. Hope he don't pull off his connection when I am full stacked.
Imagine when i full stack with osetinas, footy or some other pro vs full ftl.
Bet who will take the victory.

FTL X3 AUTOWIN U STUPID ??

Added (29-Dec-2013, 5:40 PM)

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Didn't understood rest of your sentences cause u are definitely illiterate... For now it's TAS 10 vs 2 full team lier / looser.
Soloed your whole team very easly. Oh and plz stop to disconnect all the time it's kinda pathetic.

I'm scared ? U kidding right ?
It's not me who is writing "!from" every second like a paranoiac and are hiding in alt.
U have pathetic micro. U and adam are dreaming. Spam on this forum and abuses of gay spells won't make u good. Go away retard

always the same estupides  which part you do not understand that level for me is a newbie ???  

and in case you were disconnected 3-4 minutes and I was gaining mass

instead of being sorry for not giving improves micro

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 5:50 PM | Message # 27
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
You are noob SoundWaves and everybody know Roy is 1000x better player than you
Adam did you realize this is just your opinion ? It's not because you are boyfriend with roy that you can talk for everyone even if your are spamming this forum.
I still don't get why u there ? You haven't virtual / IRL Friends... Nothing to do at home except watch replays. You only goal is only to post bullshit then people rage at you.
I'm sure you know that chf ruined your life. You played more than 90 % of players and you are still average.
So now you are dreaming with your boyfriend.

Added (29-Dec-2013, 5:50 PM)
Also the fact that you need to post each single win shows that he wants to prove something that none believe.
Claims everywhere u are good won't improve your poor skills but u got a fan like adam_cz (which hasn't IQ just like you) even if he is retarded.

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 5:55 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
no need play 3v3v3v3 games

there is already mode "1v1" (player red vs player green) we can start game 1v1 (Roystom vs F00ty and Roystom vs SOUNDWAVES)

many times i send PM here on forum to F00ty where i asked him if he agree play 1v1 and also i used /w F00ty_R3b0rn on Battle net.... he never answered

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 5:59 PM | Message # 29
Hero
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
btw if it relates to about 2 games where mrdarkdevil drop in minute 4 that counts as a win for you?

There you are lying again. Number of disconnection IN 1 NIGHT ONLY : Mrdarkevil got disconnected 4 times, Yeferzon 1 time, Roy 1 time = 6 (because I know it's hard for you to count).
Adam is covering you. ftl no alts -> bs

Added (29-Dec-2013, 5:59 PM)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
no need play 3v3v3v3 gamesthere is already mode "1v1" (player red vs player green) we can start game 1v1 (Roystom vs F00ty and Roystom vs SOUNDWAVES)

many times i send PM here on forum to F00ty where i asked him if he agree play 1v1 and also i used /w F00ty_R3b0rn on Battle net.... he never answered
Wtf are you talking about ? I can play that whenever you want idiot. You just asked to do that on ucw bot and i told you i can't play on that bot. + everyone knows this mode is totaly not balanced. But you can't understand this... JUST STOP TO LIES !!!!

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 29-Dec-2013, 6:05 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
MrDarkDevil (FTL Zangetsu) never dropped "on purpose" he have some problems with net connection. You can check some replays he dropped 80% games if we are winning.

Btw you have simply logic. You think its very easy "All people love F00ty R3b0rn and SOUNDWAVES" and "All people hate Adam" but its not so easy.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » SOUNDWAVES owned again
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<