Thursday, 02-May-2024, 3:41 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Where is your big talk bro? - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Where is your big talk bro? (I didn't know stooge can be so quiet)
Where is your big talk bro?
SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 10:21 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
http://playchf.tk/game/97872/

T1 : Stooge with 1 alt(ak_15) + 1 pub
T2 : Mass pubs
T3: Me + 2 pubs
T4: Haz.chem + 1pub +1 d/c

While I was chillling in the game I got whisper from stooge that he want to show who is my daddy is.

So we had match but I found teal was alt. It was his first game but his play was decent with decent build.
blue and teal both had yamato and haz team had yamato. they all used it to my hero so it broke my rhythm.
but my beat was still alive and it punished stooge.
he got mass pooled like over 10k but still couldn't finish me.

Watch how I punish him.
I didn't know stooge can be so quiet like this jajaja.

@stooge. 1 alt couldn't save your sorry ass. maybe you should bring 2 alt ftw jajaja

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 12:25 PM

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 3:15 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Why don't you guys just say "Gg well played dude, was a tough fight"? It lasted for 1h30 and the only thing u say is "I punished you"?
Lol have you guys ever had a friendships relation?

TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 4:37 PM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
they were lovers in a distant time......,,......

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 6:17 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
@firness i totally agree and this is what i am talking about in my post

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 9:43 PM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I think I've listened to the wrong people. I banned adam from forum because players felt harrassed and posting replays vs them, but now it's the same players are the ones posting replays and talking smack too.

Last night adam spoofed me two times, but he apologized to me because he was angry because he saw these replay threads but with same people supporting it while he got perma banned for it. On top of that, he lost admin when he technically didnt abuse. I understood why he was angry.

I will consider unban for adam and give admin back.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 10:39 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cou ()
I think I've listened to the wrong people. I banned adam from forum because players felt harrassed and posting replays vs them, but now it's the same players are the ones posting replays and talking smack too.

Last night adam spoofed me two times, but he apologized to me because he was angry because he saw these replay threads but with same people supporting it while he got perma banned for it. On top of that, he lost admin when he technically didnt abuse. I understood why he was angry.

I will consider unban for adam and give admin back.

Adam has shown that he is unable to follow rules, he has broken them many times and is forgiven and given 2nd chances. Adam's replays involve him attempting to antagonize people in game and then boast his team's win. Here, Soundwaves is basically calling Stooge a noob for talking shit and loosing the round. Adam's replays involve him being fully stacked playing against single players or him having an unfair advantage. this game shows fairly balanced teams, except for the person Soundwaves believes to be an afk.

The message Sound is trying to get across in THIS thread is : "Don't count your chickens before they hatch". You need to read between the lines and learn to understand when someone is trying to cause flame wars.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 11:05 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Man just play for fun, say GG and you'll sleep well smile

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 11:31 PM | Message # 8
Ninja
Quote Cou ()
I think I've listened to the wrong people. I banned adam from forum because players felt harrassed and posting replays vs them, but now it's the same players are the ones posting replays and talking smack too. Last night adam spoofed me two times, but he apologized to me because he was angry because he saw these replay threads but with same people supporting it while he got perma banned for it. On top of that, he lost admin when he technically didnt abuse. I understood why he was angry. I will consider unban for adam and give admin back.

lmfao cou.
lets be honest. What if I lost game last night, thread starter would be your partner stooge.
stooge might posted replay with shit talk just like always and last time.
the only reason that he couldn't post replays was he couldn't beat me for a while since last time that I lose to him.
also I don't give a fk that you behalf of adam or adam behelf of you.
but if you don't want see flamewar between players just move all flaming thread to random drama category
or admin/mod should be fair to everyone. me and stooge had long beef and we both talked shit to each other but look how much did I get banned while stooge didn't get any single reproof.
cuz I used some religious and racism insult? I can't count how many times did stooge used fking North Korean Kim's father and son bitchs to insult me and rosa. wasn't that racism? was it some holy words in aus?
My message is clear. as long as others dis on me I will go same. I am not a fking saint.

Rest in Peace Rookies

CouDate: Friday, 10-Jan-2014, 0:10 AM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Quote SOUNDWAVES
lmfao cou. lets be honest. What if I lost game last night, thread starter would be your partner stooge.

You're right because I was NEVER against posting of replays. You guys were. You, Rosa and some of the community were making QQ's in troll boxes and threads vs Adam and his posting of relays to the point that everyone wanted him banned. I had to do something. You were trying to call out mods and yet it's ok for you to do something like this?

I agree stooge can have some QQ issues but he plays for fun. I don't know who started this racist bs, but atm, stooge says he's stopped ages ago but you still bring it up?

I dont have a choice of who makes and takes the mods but the best way to do it is to bring it up with the owners. Posting a thread QQ about a mod doesnt help.

Message edited by Cou - Friday, 10-Jan-2014, 1:52 AM

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 10-Jan-2014, 0:29 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Idk where talk is, he kind of just dropped of the grid

FirNesSDate: Friday, 10-Jan-2014, 2:14 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Give admin back to adam. Dude Cou have you lost your mind?

SOUNDWAVESDate: Friday, 10-Jan-2014, 2:20 AM | Message # 12
Ninja
Quote Cou ()
You're right because I was NEVER against posting of replays. You guys were. You, Rosa and some of the community were making QQ's in troll boxes and threads vs Adam and his posting of relays to the point that I had to do something. You were trying to call out mods and yet it's ok for you to do something like this? I agree stooge can have some QQ issues but he plays for fun. I don't know who started this racist bs, but atm, stooge says he's stopped ages ago but you still bring it up?

I think icedtea's reply is enough but I guess you need more explain since you want relate this with adam to behalf of him.
lets see what if I gang your soloing with my stacked team and post that bull shit replays. then you might say something like it wasnt fair or something like that. then, normaly other people will depend you and point finger at me cause your excuse is legit.
But back to adam's side you saying it QQ to me and some of the community people. Idc you call it QQ but present adam as victim is disgusting. just check how much did adam posted those bs replays last 6 month. And. Yes I asked to do something about that but it was only 2~3 times. Also reason why I asked is I can't close those threads while my threads were closed by some specific mod.
I am just talking about fact.

@ about your according to stooge comments, I play for fun too lmao. He started racist bs first but it doesn't matter. atm I stopped ages ago too. So any problem?

Added (10-Jan-2014, 2:20 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I am just wondering if I lost game last night what would happen. Not sure you would commented same thing  to stooge.

Rest in Peace Rookies

CouDate: Friday, 10-Jan-2014, 2:39 AM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
The way I see it is 2 wrongs dont make a right. If one does it then other is allowed. lol ivd had nexus and others post unfair replays posted on me, all I did was retaliate because I can back my shit up. Roys posted replays vs me when I was unstacked several games. What about tdt game where I was alone in t4? Why dnt I cry?

Czech rat was a very long time ago as far as i can remember. Youve shown me that you stopped racism in that period.

Sound if you lost, rosa would spam excuses for you why you lost and I would stay out of it. Am I right?

Since you won, I am questioning that the things adam did.. is what youre doing now. Im not defending stooges loss because he is more capable defending stooge, then me at it. Is that the answer you want? Or do you disagree?

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Friday, 10-Jan-2014, 2:46 AM | Message # 14
Pirate
Quote Cou ()
Roys posted replays vs me when I was unstacked several games.
I do not regret doing so 

CouDate: Friday, 10-Jan-2014, 2:49 AM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
lol I am a trophy for every replay posted.

ROY U R MI SON

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Where is your big talk bro? (I didn't know stooge can be so quiet)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501