Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Where I said TDT_Rosa is you? I never said this
I love your lies on chf forum. Love how you say
http://playchf.tk/game/99732/
(33:11 / All) Adam_CZ: gg tdt_rosa
This kinda spam/chats have been going on and your claiming this now? What a load of bullsh1t. Go get banned.
Actually, one of my friends even asked me, "hey is tdt_Rosa u?" because apparently ur spreading some bullsh1t that its me in chf bot.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
And reason why i spoofed Katriel is only because i wanted show you that dont need admin for type !swap number number in the lobby.
Love how yours was spoof while mine was legit. I don't even understand why you're not banned.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Dont forget it was you who spoofed me first: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3016-1

BULLSH1T. Oh yes, because my account in ASIA does not count. I love how much bs u say. You started the whole fu1ked up drama in this chf forum with spoofs of everyone and some nerd sh1t about Cechi this, Cechi that, Korea sh1t, Korea lose, You newt pro? you nub, etc.
And its quite funny how this replay relates nothing to chf and was 1 game in forum and it completely irrelevant to my arguement. To make things better, I was Adam_CZ., not Adam_CZ in that replay anyway so no, I did not spoof you unlike your cheap bs. And the post won 2 asians in ladder. You should be thankful. That was probably first win in ladder anyways with "your account name."

Hey Cou, why are you not reproofing this kid?
I'm seriously considering maphacking and attempt shutting down this bot.
I'm fu1king tired of this bullsh1t i have to keep up with.
Put this guy's reproof at 80% already. Stop making excuses about "I would have to ban Xmon and Cyray then" because they faced bans that was ALMOST FOR A YEAR IF NOT MORE. And lets face it, Xmon did far less damage to chf in his life than Adam_CZ does in a given month.
And at least Cyray donated a lot, which was NEVER taken into account for some odd reason.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 5:12 AM

CouDate: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 5:27 AM | Message # 32
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Accreate your posts have nothing been but 99% adam and tears.

Like I said before. I did perma banned adam but then it wasn't long until you were supporting flaming replay threads yourself which made me rethink my decision and Stooge summed it all up. Why isn't Roy or sound banned? It doesn't matter about him posting the most posts in replay thread. Unless bond tells me that posting too much replays in a replay section, is wrong then I'll stop him. If you want a thread deleted that's harrassing you...ASK ME and I'll delete it. Why don't people think of that before? Because I just thought of it now lol. 

As for spoofs, Adam only spoofed katriel as an example, then he showed me that you spoofed him too.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 8:08 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
This forum really needs new policies

and fyi,
Quote Cou ()
As for spoofs, Adam only spoofed katriel as an example, then he showed me that you spoofed him too.
Me spoofing his actual account? How pathetic. I would rather kill myself than go in "Adam_CZ"
What would I say if I was Adam? Oh yea! "Adam_CZ." is COMPLETELY different from "Adam_CZ" like how he created "TDT_Rosa" and "AccRetard" and all those other names

and Oh yea, ITS TOTALLY NOT HARASSMENT ON FORUM/BOT TO CONSTANTLY TRY DEGRADING A PLAYER'S OR PLAYERS' REPUTATION
I'm fairly sure that is abuse and that is BANNABLE by forum rules but I ain't "the JUST moderator"

Hey Cou, TELL ADAM STRAIGHT THIS
If u make any more REPLAY thread that OFFENDS other players: primarily Soundwaves, Osetinas, and me (wtf?)
YOU WILL BE REPROOFED
And Cou, don't give any more chances. It's also pathetic to your reputation. I'm really wondering if you are even using your logic correctly recently.

CouDate: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 8:10 AM | Message # 34
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Hey Cou, TELL ADAM STRAIGHT THIS If u make any more REPLAY thread that OFFENDS other players: primarily Soundwaves, Osetinas, and me (wtf?)
YOU WILL BE REPROOFED
And Cou, don't give any more chances. It's also pathetic to your reputation. I'm really wondering if you are even using your logic correctly recently.

Alrighty, request accepted. Adam will be banned if any replays are further posted on sound, QQcreate and ose.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

MrDark_DevilDate: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 8:59 AM | Message # 35
Hero
Group: Users
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Should i start maphacking and try to shut down this bot?
It was fair win bTw why you are saying hacks -.- .....

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 9:42 AM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
The reason why i am posting replays about AccCreate is only because AccCreate said many times "i am top 5-10 in chf" and it was really funny in my opinion because AccCreate is not good, but he is only average (it mean he is for example better than Rogerlucas, Edu.Reme or Princess88 but definitely AccCReate is not TOP 100) really good player lose easy like you? all team yesterday have tier 4 but only you have tier 0 and 100 gold... i base killed you only with my hero (no need units) and you did nothing.

If you are "TOP" player like is for example Roystom or Cou why you cant use golems, newts etc? you are playing only with 1 hero (like me but i never said "i am top") sometimes you pick banish and buy shaman but your shaman is dead in 1 minute (like yesterday vs me or 2 days ago in game soundwaves vs nexsus)

AccCreate please dont say anymore "i am good CHF player" because there is more than 100 players who are better in CHF than you... and i promise i will not post replays anymore and i will not talk about you anymore, thank you.

gigasus91Date: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 9:58 AM | Message # 37
Grunt
j@j@ delusional.com bro.

You don't have to use golems , newts to be pro , look at me im using these and im not pro .

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 10:05 AM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
ofc... everybody can buy golems or newt (even rogerlucas or wildjapgirl and edureme) but it depend how you use them...  2 days ago i was in lobby and there was Osetinas and AccCreate and they said something like "golem is easy you only press Z" and "newt is easy you only press C and X" i was laughing very well.

Cyray@USEASTDate: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 10:18 AM | Message # 39
Hero
Adam do you think I am top 10?
Please say yes or I might suicide

name: james mcgovern

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 11:31 AM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Cyray you are not really top 10.... maybe top 100 but i am not sure.

Added (16-Jan-2014, 11:31 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Best 10 CHF players in my opinion is Roystom, Cou, Vetealamierda, Keep3r, JST4X, R3b0rn, Walter, Nexsus, Gondiak, Soundwaves

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 11:33 AM

gigasus91Date: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 11:38 AM | Message # 41
Grunt
If everybody can use golems why you can't ? rofl check this replay  http://playchf.tk/game/100061/

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 11:59 AM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
ofc... everybody can buy golems or newt (even rogerlucas or wildjapgirl and edureme) but it depend how you use them

where you see "everybody can use golems" ??? i said "everybody can BUY golem (not USE) and it DEPEND how you USE them... i picked golems maybe 2 or 3 games in my life and ofc i am bad with them... but you think you are better? previous game you got more HK and gold than me because enemies were bigger noobs so please stfu

pick your golems vs Roystom or APF and we will see how big trash you are

Added (16-Jan-2014, 11:48 AM)
and your build was much better than mine (you picked flamestrike and infernal) of course you were rich.... i still have one replay from UCW bot where i used flamestrike level 6 + bears level 6 + infernal level 3 in noob base and i got like 8000 gold in 10 seconds

Added (16-Jan-2014, 11:50 AM)
EDIT: oh i forgot say these 2 games with you and AccCreate i was playing bad ON PURPOSE

Added (16-Jan-2014, 11:59 AM)
different between me and you is that i never said "i am good player" show me just 1 screenshot where i said this... but you think you are good but you are bad (thats different)

you post replay only where i was playing bad but i repeat again: i picked this sh*t only 3 games no more, you can check also this replay: http://playchf.tk/game/98779/ where i base killed tier 4 ONLY with golems.

gigasus91Date: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 11:59 AM | Message # 43
Grunt
Lol dude im not goleming vs noobs , when i vs stack i ALWAYS golem i can give you some replays of me golem vs golem.

And ofc bots are full of noobs , so i play games vs noobs too .

All the game create used 3 shamans and had maybe 20 hks + and you had only 3 or smth like that.

Cyray@USEASTDate: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 12:02 PM | Message # 44
Hero
Adam doesn't think I'm pro

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LIFE HAS NO PURPOSE

COU DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO

name: james mcgovern

FireHartDate: Thursday, 16-Jan-2014, 12:03 PM | Message # 45
Hero
Close this thread it is just creating unnecessary drama.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Adam vs AccCreate
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats