Adam vs AccCreate - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Adam vs AccCreate
Adam vs AccCreate
Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 8:37 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
This game was really funny because AccCreate died maybe 100x times. I was level 16 and AccCreate was level 9. When I base killed AccCreate only with my hero  he said "If you will post this replay on forum Cou will perma ban you" i really cant believe this.

Check replay and enjoy this funny game. AccCreate was losing whole game and mass feeding team 2 (he was sending all footies in team 2) i warned him many times and he just said "i dont have canon tower".

This is also official request for ban AccCreate for intentional feeding (Cou check replay and you will see i am not liar he send like 200 footies in team 2)

http://playchf.tk/game/99725/

few seconds later......

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 9:57 AM

Cyray@USEASTDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 9:01 AM | Message # 2
Hero
adam don't you get it? the reason people hate you and you get banned is because all you do is talk trash and post a bunch of replays of people losing...

not only that but you're full stacked in this game vs acccreate solo

sigh, i give up lol

name: james mcgovern

Message edited by CYRAYTHEKING - Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 9:02 AM

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 9:09 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I usually dont say this but adam you better suicide

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 9:33 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Quote CYRAYTHEKING ()
adam don't you get it? the reason people hate you and you get banned is because all you do is talk trash and post a bunch of replays of people losing...not only that but you're full stacked in this game vs acccreate solo

sigh, i give up lol

you started first... you posted replay where you stacked with SOUNDWAVES won vs APF Walter... i was reading chat long and you said many insults to him (like for example "how you are rank #1 ?")

Quote FirNesS ()
I usually dont say this but adam you better suicide

I really dont care your opinion Firness because for me you are just a liar... how many times you said "I uninstalled Warcraft 3 and left CHF" ???

I found game where you was playing under alt one week ago, you had only 1 hero in mass and still lose easy here is link: http://playchf.tk/game/97305/ how its possible you are playing under alts but you said "i uninstalled warcraft 3" ???

you are just liar dont talk to me anymore pls

Cyray@USEASTDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 9:58 AM | Message # 5
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
you started first...

what is this, kindergarten?
"YOU STARTED IT"

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 10:09 AM | Message # 6
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
you started first... you posted replay where you stacked with SOUNDWAVES won vs APF Walter... i was reading chat long and you said many insults to him (like for example "how you are rank #1 ?")

lol noob it was bit fair game. walter terminator(aka unstoppable) ryuk said they 3 are friends in real. this means full stacked.
so it was 3v3 fair game.
on the other hand your replay is completely bull shit. loverboy(aka new comer) is semi-pro. realgreasy is decent player.
and you 3 just ganged accreate. he was alone with 2 pubs that don't even speak english.

yes this is the only way that you can win against good player.
acccreate was respectable since he fought alone against stacked in unfair situation.
no gut coward faggot shameful brainless noob adam.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 10:13 AM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 11:03 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Real Greasy is decent? I dont know him but i checked his account on Random360.tk and his stats is 30% wins and 70% loses = its not good. Me and New Comer is "stack" because we are from same country? Last week AccCreate won vs Stooge, do you remember? And AccCreate had ally from South Korea in that game. It mean AccCreate was stacked.

You are the only one who is playing unstacked games... few days ago you were with Shinkirou vs Roy + noobs (Shinkirou better than average) it was fair game? Chaoslinker picked silence and earthquake... but you think you won this game because you were better, really sad.

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 11:13 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I really dont care your opinion Firness because for me you are just a liar... how many times you said "I uninstalled Warcraft 3 and left CHF" ???
Okay. You fcking piece of shit are starting to be really annoying. Fck your shit talking. Please, screen shot / copy when I said I had uninstalled wc3. Just once. Please. Cause I said it a lot of times? Not even once, why would I uninstall a game dumb ass

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I found game where you was playing under alt one week ago, you had only 1 hero in mass and still lose easy here is link: http://playchf.tk/game/97305/ how its possible you are playing under alts but you said "i uninstalled warcraft 3" ???
no, was not me

Quote Adam_CZ ()
you are just liar dont talk to me anymore pls
Are you retarded for real or saying such things on purpose? You're currently the biggest shit talker and liar in chf community and you ask me to stop lying? Lol I didn't even lie once since I stopped chf (I don't say I didn't before)

Cyray@USEASTDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 11:25 AM | Message # 9
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
eal Greasy is decent? I dont know him but i checked his account on Random360.tk and his stats is 30% wins and 70% loses = its not good. Me and New Comer is "stack" because we are from same country? Last week AccCreate won vs Stooge, do you remember? And AccCreate had ally from South Korea in that game. It mean AccCreate was stacked. You are the only one who is playing unstacked games... few days ago you were with Shinkirou vs Roy + noobs (Shinkirou better than average) it was fair game? Chaoslinker picked silence and earthquake... but you think you won this game because you were better, really sad.
Adam, please just chill with the trash talk and constantly posting replays...its just too much man. im not even trying to be rude but seriously the way you are acting is making us all want you to just uninstall this game.

Message edited by CYRAYTHEKING - Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 11:25 AM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 11:28 AM | Message # 10
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Real Greasy is decent? I dont know him but i checked his account on Random360.tk and his stats is 30% wins and 70% loses = its not good. Me and New Comer is "stack" because we are from same country? Last week AccCreate won vs Stooge, do you remember? And AccCreate had ally from South Korea in that game. It mean AccCreate was stacked. You are the only one who is playing unstacked games... few days ago you were with Shinkirou vs Roy + noobs (Shinkirou better than average) it was fair game? Chaoslinker picked silence and earthquake... but you think you won this game because you were better, really sad.

realgreasy is decent. record is nothing. look at you. you have better record than him but you still suck like your grand mother.

btw you talking about this? 

http://playchf.tk/game/99411/

oh, you mad? cuz I raped your god?
since you taking care about records, lets check this out.
both of roystoms allies had much higher elo and rank than my allies.
and ask to your god if he had unfair game.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 11:42 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Quote FirNesS ()
Quote Adam_CZ ()I found game where you was playing under alt one week ago, you had only 1 hero in mass and still lose easy here is link: http://playchf.tk/game/97305/ how its possible you are playing under alts but you said "i uninstalled warcraft 3" ???
no, was not me

You are liar Firness, really waste time talk to with you. This Muratife was you and it was really easy find this replay. Just check your post one week ago in this thread: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/26-3254-1

Quote FirNesS
Random the thing is before there was already some stacking, but now it's ONLY
about stacking. There is no single game without a stacked team.
Like 3 days ago I played one game for fun with an alt, I fell against 3
"pubs" but who know game (Strat Ghost, Nelson and an other guy I dunno
who is admin). They had 1 ww, one techer/dono and one
flamestrike/impale. I went ww nova/chain/druids cause I knew my only way
not to lose quickly was to play pussy, and it worked very well. I ended
game with 37 hks, but well I lost cause t1 was pooling + dono and even
t4 that was losing was focusing me.

i checked games where Strat-Ghost and Nelson were playing together vs some player from French and there was just 1 game: Muratife from France, APM 170 build ww chain nova druids. It was not you really?

Added (15-Jan-2014, 11:38 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote FirNesS ()
Are you retarded for real or saying such things on purpose? You're currently the biggest shit talker and liar in chf community and you ask me to stop lying? Lol I didn't even lie once since I stopped chf (I don't say I didn't before)

lol all people can see you are liar firness... you just said "it was not me" but one week ago you posted "i was under alt playing vs stratghost and nelson my build was windwalk nova chaing lighting and druids"...... i found replay where nelson and stratghost are playing vs player from France who picked ww, nova, chain and druids but you are lying "it was not me" ??? you are worse than kid

Added (15-Jan-2014, 11:42 AM)

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
btw you talking about this?

http://playchf.tk/game/99411/

oh, you mad? cuz I raped your god?
since you taking care about records, lets check this out.

you didnt read my previous post? your allies picked chimeras infernal and chaoslinker picked earthquake... totally useless spell

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 11:51 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
So Cou, Cou, Cou, Cou,

Why isn't this guy unbanned? He's making me think....
Should i start maphacking and try to shut down this bot? Cause from what I understand, as long as I su3k up to you from now on (like Adam), I will never be in trouble right?

and also, Adam is a load of bogus
I can't believe someone like him actually exists. The chance of him existing is like 0.000000000000000000000000000001% and this guys HAPPENS to play CHF too. Wow.... since when did the probability of flying unicorns being real become more probable than an actual event

Quote Adam_CZ ()
AccCreate was losing whole game and mass feeding team 2 (he was sending all footies in team 2) i warned him many times and he just said "i dont have canon tower".
I call this being economical.
Maybe with your skills you won't understand but when your ganged by 3 heros who has banish bolt firestrikes, roots, etc., and you dont have any towers AND/OR no gold, your forced to reduce feed to prevent higher level gang ups by spreading units to other teams.
Ex.
I am soloing level 15, 15, 15. I realize if I feed even 1 more level, I am GG-ed to the core. To prevent it, I realize I have to remove feed but I don't have cannon tower. What do I do? Send those footies to the team ur sure would lose and in the process, secretly bring your hero with 3-4 footies each time (is this feed? lol), and hope to get some kills in the enemy 
((enemy gets distracted from 3-4 footies, I get to snipe their hero or 1-2 units)) <= fair trade? lawlz

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 11:56 AM | Message # 13
Pirate
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
http://playchf.tk/game/99411/ oh, you mad? cuz I raped your god?
since you taking care about records, lets check this out.

oh again other retard ??? description i alone join game 

empty slot   i join afk   in 3  later minute look   join noobwaves in t2  oh 1 vs 1  for me i win easy . one moment shinkirou join  and later   ryuk- (alt acc apf unstopable)  .  I happened ??? soundwaves scared and say go t3 shinki + ryuk  + soundwaves   oh stack ??   vs  roystom + red + teal  no idea who were ??

i need micro for game alone  red use silence/windwalk/serp/eartque??  teal ok help slightly  vs stack i use units vs stack mass serp x3 and tech aoe hk   is win ??? soundwa scared and stack ??? 

i have 1 replay : http://www.mediafire.com/downloa....jaj.w3g

ajjaajjaaj why soundwaves use alt acc = greenut , in alias came out about 4 more nicks AJAAJAJAJAJAJ

is funny . while train my pupil ( at that time the game has only one month)  soundwaves acused me " pool "

AJAJAJAJAJ omg stupid excuse sound pls check game in what moment teal or red give me pool ?? check

idiot and feel your words  you are other noob

Cyray@USEASTDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 11:58 AM | Message # 14
Hero
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Should i start maphacking and try to shut down this bot? Cause from what I understand, as long as I su3k up to you from now on (like Adam), I will never be in trouble right?

be nice to cou

hes basically running this community by himself while bond and random are afk and hes doing a pretty damn good job.
have some respect for king cou his job is hard

Message edited by CYRAYTHEKING - Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 11:58 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 12:03 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote CYRAYTHEKING ()
be nice to cou hes basically running this community by himself while bond and random are afk and hes doing a pretty damn good job.
have some respect for king cou
Just annoying how Adam_CZ and B3p are never banned more than a few days or a week or two.

But ya, Cou is nice guy. But I hate his current beliefs on allowing Adam_CZ and b3p have "1 more chance" <= this is like the 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th chance on the SAME ISSUES lol

Added (15-Jan-2014, 12:03 PM)
BTW, ban "wiabela"
He was my teammate who tried to tk me during game because I kept warning him not to mass up footies and put it in 1 spot

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Adam vs AccCreate
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats