Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 3:58 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Just pwned both top1 top2 players - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Just pwned both top1 top2 players
Just pwned both top1 top2 players
NexsuSDate: Thursday, 23-Jan-2014, 3:38 PM | Message # 31
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote gigasus91 ()
If i show the replay of our game 2v1 where u camped in base the whole game + apm's we can see that you did nothing actually.

I do not want to put justification, but started playing again about 3 months ago ..... and what is your nickname? and give me the link of the game, I want to see as lost

Added (23-Jan-2014, 3:38 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote BajsHoran ()
lol a player that has 1 build and sometime change vengence for chimeareas isnt top 2 player player who qq hard when its ars game 1 time. then gets dono in game and still need to play bill and halpmeh on ars for x mute and bill with ank and focus potion, its not a top 2 player... and i still remember same top 2 player leaving a pool off game me and tk.. owned vete nexus and walter and 2 leave  to have peng gold when we have allrdy nightterror and 1 last base to kill. to sum it up. good player but top 2 lol no no no. footy reborn have more skill in his left nut

I believed we were friends :'(.
that I can do? single game and won elo ..... eurobattle fails to play, because I see that all my complaining about my elo .. so since there have their number 1 who wants to win it later .. I'll play from USEast

xDD

Message edited by NexsuS - Thursday, 23-Jan-2014, 3:41 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 5:02 AM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Adam that wasnt st4x you fucking idiot

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 5:14 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Cheesy why are you liar? Player from US East (Denmark) with APM 150 who use newts, golems and pick unholy, serpent wards and druids (and he is very good) is not JST4X? Do you remember this game 2 days ago (you were "Juicetra" and your ally from Denmark was "Drose"?) i typed !alias Drose and it showed Lafrm600

I remember before was jst4x playing with other player from Denmark who used same IP (HateMeLikeAPro) but he was noob and very bad playing - this Lafrm600 was not him

For Nexsus: You are really spammer in this game you were only in base and doing nothing but APM almost 300? I can spam too, check this please i was just playing vs computer this game was only 1 minute and 40 seconds, i was only in spell arena and use only my hero. How its possible i was only in spell area doing nothing and i get better APM than you with golems, newts etc?

Replay: http://www.speedyshare.com/awCcG/LastReplay.w3g

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 5:41 AM

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 5:46 AM | Message # 34
Hero
Group: Clan Members
LoL adam if this is true, two days before I play with random allias, and TDT team needs two alts to win vs me alone.
Game unfair 2v1 game.
I call them to play fair, and I'll eat TDT. 

Basically who cries if ars mode, for me it's still novice, ars modes was always professionally modes . haha

biggrin

CHF for life :) ^^

Message edited by ZiZi-____-ZiZi - Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 5:54 AM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 5:11 PM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
ARS is not pro at all.

One person gets carrion breath of fire bolt, another gets all auras. How in the fuck is the all aura hero going to level and win vs aggressive aoes? That's ars for you. Pure luck, no fucking skill.

Zizi you suck ass at this game, but I accept your challenge. Should be a good way to warm up my day.

2) What proof does apm have that you are pro or not someone please explain this to me since this is a big "trend"

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 5:18 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 5:49 PM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
How in the fuck is the all aura hero going to level and win vs aggressive aoes?

golems, newts, owls, md, frostbolt, rats, tech

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 5:54 PM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Thank you for telling me how he will magically gather the gold for any of that.

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 6:06 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
Thank you for telling me how he will magically gather the gold for any of that.

No problem, most people don't realize hero kills provide a good chunk of change. One kill after another adds up and then you get a bonus for killing a certain amount!

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 6:32 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
ARS mode is really shit - i already said my opinion about this "mode" 1000x times

I still remember this game where i got blink, divine shield and windwalk and some stupid noob got shockwave, bears and death tower and then he said "you are noob and i am pro".

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 7:02 PM | Message # 40
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
It is also the most fun mode that  u have to get creative a lot more and more of a  challenge. dont even see the point to play game when its like 99 % sure to win when it starts. i remember one game ars i play with apesp. he have pretty bad hero i have sleep mirrorimage divine volcano. and we up against dono with lik no aoe... so we hk with sleep n shamans to get gold and lvl then we save up deomlishers sleep both their heros and kill base with 4-5 demloishers and volcano. that was hard but funny game smile its lol that a computer game design for entertainment people have problem with anything can happen mode smile but same idiot think its ok to abuse ftd super hard with sheep or 2 hero to have towers and make pool off to fuck rest of the game over for his own stupid fake elo...

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 7:34 PM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
Quote ic3dt3a ()
No problem, most people don't realize hero kills provide a good chunk of change. One kill after another adds up and then you get a bonus for killing a certain amount!

You're already assuming you have everything from the get go. You have your golems newts and rats and tech already is basically what you're saying. But in reality shit like this doesn't happen. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A BUILD LIKE THAT AND ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE FACING PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE LUCKY END OF THE STRAW.

Good effort trying to make me look stupid though.

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 7:40 PM | Message # 42
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
Good effort trying to make me look stupid though.

trolololol

Quote Adam_CZ ()
ARS mode is really shit - i already said my opinion about this "mode" 1000x times

I still remember this game where i got blink, divine shield and windwalk and some stupid noob got shockwave, bears and death tower and then he said "you are noob and i am pro".

i hate when stupid noobs do -ars mode, go sheep and -ftd then real hard.

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 8:35 PM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
Yesterday i asked Cou for reset my stats because i want start again... in last 2 days i got perfect score 16 wins and 0 loses because i was playing normal modes (where i can pick my spells) and i was playing with normal allies. But my first lose (few minutes ago) was again in gay ARS mode. I got evasion, brillance aura and blink. Noob who win get storm bolt, banish and carrion swarm.......

Bond you really think this mode is good?

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 24-Jan-2014, 8:43 PM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
i was playing with normal allies

espectro is not a normal ally, especially if ur playing against new players. and rodolfo is who's alt?

using the same strategy with stacked allies can easily defeat new players, so ars gives them the possibility of winning.

gigasus91Date: Saturday, 25-Jan-2014, 4:40 AM | Message # 45
Grunt
actually adam plays only stack.

and rodolfo is roystom.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Just pwned both top1 top2 players
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<