Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 5:07 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Who is this SerGeeO? - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Who is this SerGeeO? (SerGeeO #1)
Who is this SerGeeO?
CouDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 12:02 PM | Message # 16
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote SeRGeeO ()
The truth was the case when I lost shamefully cou in -ssd mode

lol hi, welcome to the forums. I remember that fateful day lol! I was vsing one of the lg clan members. I'm sure you got better and improved since then though ^^

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

NexsuSDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 12:05 PM | Message # 17
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
escape because when you see me in the game?  cool   biggrin

xDD

Priest-Of-SinDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 12:08 PM | Message # 18
Hero
oh shut up sergeo.should i post some replays about your winnnig style...about you failing to kill me with newts and gollems..or about how you lose stacked  (sergeo/skorpic and secret-darckness) against me?.you are a noob  who likes to brag and the only time you can win its stacked and only against noobs.i mean cmon...i had one year brake and im not at my best atm but i still can kick your sorry ass.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

ArcttyDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 12:20 PM | Message # 19
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
You can pretend you don't know who I am on forums to protect your ego but I know you know who I am because after the 3-4 games you lost vs me you have left every time you see me in the lobby. 

Please get past lvl 4 in a game vs me, then talk.

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 12:24 PM | Message # 20
Pirate
Quote Arctty ()
You can pretend you don't know who I am on forums to protect your ego but I know you know who I am because after the 3-4 games you lost vs me you have left every time you see me in the lobby.  Please get past lvl 4 in a game vs me, then talk.
everyone knows that its level is very low  rolleyes

ArcttyDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 12:31 PM | Message # 21
Ninja
Only makes sense for roy to chime in, it is the gathering of the most over rated players in chf. 

You guys need to max out on your ELOs so people think youre good, meanwhile neither of you can win a game vs real players, please watch the replays of all the games you guys lost to me so u can learn how to play properly. Thx.

SeRGeeODate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 12:48 PM | Message # 22
Noob
Priest-Of-Sin,   

Roystom OMG, I'm ready to play against you with his "low"... when you're alone you're no better noobs ... olololo

Added (15-Feb-2014, 12:48 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Generally understood the attitude of many to me, thank you XD

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 1:50 PM | Message # 23
Zombie Pirate
I am glad because i met sergeeo at the begining when he wasnt pro and now hes rank 1 , proud of you bro

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gigasus91Date: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 1:56 PM | Message # 24
Grunt
Quote AL_GI ()
hes rank 1 , proud of you bro

Rank 1 my ass.

SeRGeeODate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 2:17 PM | Message # 25
Noob
Quote AL_GI ()
proud of you bro
Ty bro XD

Added (15-Feb-2014, 2:17 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Cou ()
welcome to the forums
Ty)

Priest-Of-SinDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 7:41 PM | Message # 26
Hero
well let not make a big deal about it.Sergeo i think you have good potential (well maybe you should try to play more alone then stacked ''alone means with pubs'' and dont play for elos play for fun.for ex i dont give a f..k about elos, i know i have low elos(well i had a brake for allmost a year)..and i seee when ppl !cs me and they run to other teams with better elos then me....but so far i have a great laughing about that later when i beat them.and Arctty has right about this, lots of so called pro players only play stacked and they have good elos only because of that....but they fail big time when they team up with pubs against a decent player who also team up with pubs.

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 9:32 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
IDK why u guys make a big deal about Sergeo
Actually, idk why some of these posts sound like they are screaming and trying to lecture at Sergeo
when Sergeo didn't even start this thread....

Seriously guys, no offense but some of you here sound like you want to scold Sergeo for doing well on chf bots?
Wow...now thats something new. I guess being rank 1 and being SILENT about it (yes, by not being cocky), you become a victim ......just wow...wow

anyways, Sergeo, I hope to play with u ^^
Nice ELO. and oh ya

Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
and i seee when ppl !cs me and they run to other teams with better elos then me....but so far i have a great laughing about that later when i beat them
you still play? o.O
wat server? come to east ^^

Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
Arctty has right about this, lots of so called pro players only play stacked and they have good elos only because of that....but they fail big time when they team up with pubs against a decent player who also team up with pubs.
Na. Most so called "pro players" who have good elos can have good elos even without stack.
Actually, if all good players in chf forum did not stack for ELO, the ELO rank will still be similar (cause they will mostly still win games and cause they play LOTS and LOTS of games)

But ya, don't take ELO rank literally. It's only just as (well a little less) a predictor of who is a good player or not [compared to apm]

and...I CONGRATULATE U SERGEO FOR DAT ELO! smile

Priest-Of-SinDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 10:45 PM | Message # 28
Hero
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Na. Most so called "pro players" who have good elos can have good elos even without stack. Actually, if all good players in chf forum did not stack for ELO, the ELO rank will still be similar (cause they will mostly still win games and cause they play LOTS and LOTS of games)

But ya, don't take ELO rank literally. It's only just as (well a little less) a predictor of who is a good player or not [compared to apm]
na trust me i see lots of them who dont have nothing in common with chf.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
you still play? o.O wat server? come to east ^^
yea just started (well 3 weeks ago) im not in my best shape but i can kick some ass...well its like this : from 10 games i win 5/6 maybe 7.still i have lots to practice.i play from garena on hpmm bot,i get disconected alot if i play from east....donno why,because i have a good conection.anyway i look forward to play some chf with you.

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 10:54 PM

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 0:42 AM | Message # 29
Zombie Pirate
Lol guys sergeeo is the coolest top player here because he dont try to show off like roystom or apf

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Random260Date: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 1:56 AM | Message # 30
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
I have always wondered who he was. I would hope that he is an unknown player but as I see most of the people know him..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Who is this SerGeeO? (SerGeeO #1)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<