Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 11:37 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Adam vs BajsHoran 1v1 - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Adam vs BajsHoran 1v1
Adam vs BajsHoran 1v1
BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 3:14 PM | Message # 16
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Hi priest smile sry i dont remember that... sry if i made some kind of misstake... But i like challenge to next time u see me we can make 1vs1 for fun smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 3:14 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
i play alt because yesterday i lost 100 elo in 3 games... so i play alt... sure i know many people say "if you care about elo you are stupid" or "you have good elo but you are not even average" etc... but for me this score is important (but idk why)

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 3:44 PM | Message # 18
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
but for me this score is important (but idk why)
Smart boy !

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

TheMambaDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 4:17 PM | Message # 19
Noob
Why not just make your hero invicible everytime you cast druids.

Never Fear! The Black Mamba is here!

p.s stop taking my sig [wife] down

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 4:57 PM | Message # 20
Zombie Pirate
I will come back soon and I want to go for a 1vs1 against Adam to see if he is better now biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 4:59 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
I just find it funny how Adam casually spoofs someone elses' account every time and his excuse is just as always
Quote Adam_CZi play alt because yesterday i lost 100 elo in 3 games... so i play alt... sure i know many people say "if you care about elo you are stupid"Because last time I check Crix is a player. PandaIsImba is me, etc.
Adam, also, you play in alt to snipe players. I think this is pretty known.
Also, if you don't want to lose ELO and go on alts, why do you go on spoofs to do this sometimes? I never understood that part of logic and

Quote Adam_CZ ()
i love how AccCreate is talking about "micro" but i saw him many games he picked cold strike, banish, frost nova and he did try use shaman but everytime his shaman dead in 30 seconds - 1 minute and he get 0 HK.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Your micro also nothing special F00ty - saw you few times with banish cold strike nova shamans and you failed hard.

I don't even think it's possible to micro your shamans when you have 2 friends in alt with you in red. The game would just be...
the moment I buy shamans, your whole team including you would gank bolt nova banish (apparently the trend is to take the same build ..lol)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
its not possoble control druids and hero both at the same time... there are 2 ways:
Due to the fact that WC3 has delay time after spell cast, you CAN control both at once.
Plus, Adam, I'm gonna teach you something great today...
"Shift" key command.
Try it ^^ It presets all your commands so you can do another thing while your hero is preset to do something else smile

aint i nice Cou? I even taught Adam a trick! ^^

Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 8:05 PM | Message # 22
Hero
Quote BajsHoran ()
Hi priest sry i dont remember that... sry if i made some kind of misstake... But i like challenge to next time u see me we can make 1vs1 for fun
np man...and sure...will be fun

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 04-Mar-2014, 3:36 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
http://playchf.tk/game/113985/

SeRGeeODate: Tuesday, 04-Mar-2014, 7:07 PM | Message # 24
Noob
http://playchf.tk/game/113090/
I Solo ////////////////////////////////////////////
fun game lul
oj = adam
another alt

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 04-Mar-2014, 7:08 PM | Message # 25
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
haha funny u would even bother posting that replay smile u have keeper alt whos top top player and kofola. smile also tk is just back and we play just ars games for fun. think we had 1 normal game mood game togheter before this one. and no offense to ttp he did good this game but u stack with players 1000 elo more lol smile u where correct before. tho when i destroyd u 1 vs1 and u said... If i have keeper and kofola my team i win U easy biggrin big pro.... hats off to u. 1 vs 1 with adam is 1 vs 3 or 2 vs 3 if ur lucky. i wonder how many of his alts i raped to without even knowing before he win 1 time and start brag post when i dont even know is him.... adam to sum it up.. u are rly trash player.... u dont are pro ok?

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Adam vs BajsHoran 1v1
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501