Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 12:26 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Adam vs BajsHoran 1v1 - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Adam vs BajsHoran 1v1
Adam vs BajsHoran 1v1
Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 7:53 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
BajsHoran asked me many times for 1v1 game (with random allies) and today i finally accepted his request. It was pretty easy win for me, i was hero killer (banish + shaman + druids). After this BajsHoran said I was under alt and it was not fair win because he didnt know its me. But its just excuse because he picked really good spells: unholy aura, lasso, phoenix and he was goleming with newts.

http://playchf.tk/game/112465/

NexsuSDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 7:58 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
No more alt plz!!!! biggrin

xDD

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 8:20 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Hahahah I like your alt username choice Adam. Sounds extremely familiar with my rage account about Pandas being too op :P
(btw, I'm a NE player so yes, I abuse panda. But I think...pandas could do a little nerf xD)

And I saw chat log, Bajs didn't know you were in alt until like 7th to 12th minute of game. Thats a really big time...to level. Especially the fact that you casually had advantage in mass due to the alt...xd
(07:42 / Allied) BajsHoran: !alias pandalsimba
(09:48 / All) PandaIsImba: OxoTHuK has left the game voluntarily (europe.battle.net / DE).
(09:48 / QUIT) OxoTHuK: Left
(10:16 / Allied) pythonskynet: !alias pandalslmba
(10:59 / All) iridium: so lame lol
(11:07 / All) PandaIsImba: trash
(11:20 / Allied) BajsHoran: !alais pandalsimba
(11:26 / Allied) BajsHoran: !alias pandalsimba
(11:39 / Allied) BajsHoran: !alias pandaIslmba
(13:29 / Allied) pythonskynet: !cs panda
(14:35 / Allied) Lacho-ham: what's your tower doing?
(15:18 / All) BajsHoran: u speak traash and play alt? 
(15:19 / All) BajsHoran: lol
(15:28 / All) PandaIsImba: why alt

Quote Adam_CZ ()
After this BajsHoran said I was under alt and it was not fair win because he didnt know its me.
well he didnt...Chat log proves it
Im fairly sure if he knew who you were AT START or BEGINING of game, the outcome could have been different.
why? Cause he would have taken a different build that specifically counters yours. You knew his build and was able to hide during mass while he didn't know your build and was probably not even concentrating during mass (and u probably even maimed him lol)

Not the fairest game but it's kinda expected with adam's replays now
All I can comment is that Adam, I like your account name in europe server. Hahahaha, I miss that account username in east.
maybe I'll recreate that account name during summer and troll chf bots xD

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 8:22 AM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Did he knew he was against you?

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 9:09 AM | Message # 5
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Lol... i had troll golem and i didnt know for like 20 minute cause i couldnt figure out if i I or 1 in name healwave lasso isnt a good build to with random team lol and acceptet means i know im playing vs u lol not finding out when to late,,,, but u did good. mby i should post the one when u rage quit at lvl 7 :)i think if i go unholy serp vengence flame.... ur base gone in 10 min biggrin

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 9:31 AM | Message # 6
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
http://playchf.tk/game/112397/

Blue was Adam_cz under alt.

adam started with 2 hero and easy won mass and as soon as his level gets lv6 used druids on me.
I was fking around so hard with trents and didn't noticed about blue.

but his druids are always same. there are 3 kind of durids player.
1st one is typical noob who just spawn druids and do nothing
2nd is controling both durids and hero
3rd type is adam_cz who spawn druids and hard concentrating at controling druids but
on the other hand his hero just stand in 1 place till it die by enemies.

Anyway Adam has improved his skill a lot. you know, I never thought about adam using rat silence but he did it in this game.
it was really shock. It was like speaking rogerlucas to me.

Watch how I toying this rat.

Added (27-Feb-2014, 9:31 AM)
---------------------------------------------
http://playchf.tk/game/112452/

Another toying adam_cz replay.

adam_cz under alt basura_123
I let him alive and didn't bked on purpose to see his come back
but he couldn't touch lv4 lmao

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 9:32 AM

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 9:37 AM | Message # 7
Ninja
OH Btw!!?? if u read this COU: wasnt it partly this apf got elo - for? sniping people in alt? i vote -100 elo for adam.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 9:44 AM | Message # 8
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
http://playchf.tk/game/110911/

soundwaves vs adam_cz in 1v1 mode

Adam_cz was scared to fight so he didn't come out mass.
He moved back all his footies and hide like rat.
Time was running out and I couldnt disappoint audiences.
So I put rocks and he finally came out.
and then...

Rest in Peace Rookies

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 11:22 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote BajsHoran ()
OH Btw!!?? if u read this COU: wasnt it partly this apf got elo - for? sniping people in alt? i vote -100 elo for adam.
I think you and I already know Cou loves Adam or at least finds infinity excuses for Adam's case.

Let's all be real. Even if there were 1 point 8 trillion evidences against Adam, Cou wouldn't believe a single one and Adam can always make a lie, "I didn't know" <= Which i personally think is logically impossible by now because he does the same thing after repeatedly warned and he REPORTS OTHERS who do the same thing and BANS them. It's kinda weird is it? oh ya, anyways

sound, i laughed at ur posts
ur 100% right about this
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
but his druids are always same. there are 3 kind of durids player. 1st one is typical noob who just spawn druids and do nothing
3rd type is adam_cz who spawn druids and hard concentrating at controling druids but

this is 100% legit. I been telling Adam this and he wouldnt listen...
anyways, Adam for a tip to u, when u do druids, try checking ur hero
Ur hero is more important than a hero kill. Trust me, if you want to improve, moving ur hero when ur druids are summoned are more important than focusing on trying to get hks

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
Anyway Adam has improved his skill a lot. you know, I never thought about adam using rat silence but he did it in this game. it was really shock. It was like speaking rogerlucas to me.
" It was like speaking rogerlucas to me. " Best STATEMENT in chf forum. I "like" it.!

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 11:47 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
haha... i love these korean stories by SOUNDWAVES and AccCreate "how to use micro in Warcraft" but its not so easy. I agree my mico is bad but trust me you are not much better than me.
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
but his druids are always same. there are 3 kind of durids player.1st one is typical noob who just spawn druids and do nothing

its not possoble control druids and hero both at the same time... there are 2 ways:

cast druids and make ctrl group and then switch F1 hero and ctrl 1 druids or select hero and druids together and swith them with TAB but you can control only hero or only druids, druids firebolt stun duration is only 2 seconds so you stun hero with druids and then press F1 or TAB and after for example press cold strike (Q) or storm bolt (T) then click on hero... well if you can make it in 2 seconds you are best but i cant... also i love these bullshits "you can cyclone jammy/newt who is dispelling druids" so you need press X then click on jammy... but you can not make it faster than 2 seconds and at this moment when you use cyclone you will lose perma stun effect and enemy hero will use teleport/blink/divine shield (etc)

i love how AccCreate is talking about "micro" but i saw him many games he picked cold strike, banish, frost nova and he did try use shaman but everytime his shaman dead in 30 seconds - 1 minute and he get 0 HK.

Oh SOUNDWAVES read chat log... you said i was playing bad then explain why you were spamming me !alias !alias? and why Bajshoran was also spamming !alias today? maybe cuz i was playing good?

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 12:50 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
its not possoble control druids and hero both at the same time... there are 2 ways:

Yeah true, I usually call a friend or even two sometimes when I cast druids.

I'm controlling druids and during this time my friend is helping me to control my hero :/

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 1:18 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
You dont understand my post... well how i use druids? My hero is F1 i cast druids and select them then make ctrl 1. Druids stun is ONLY 2 seconds and if you want use hero you need press F1 then press T (storm bolt) or Q (cold strike) then click on hero. Its very hard make it in 2 seconds or less than 2 seconds (use hero and druids is good only if they dont have teleport). Same for example about cyclone. You need press X then click on jammy or newt... but at this moment you lose perma stun and this hero escape. Your micro also nothing special F00ty - saw you few times with banish cold strike nova shamans and you failed hard.

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 1:33 PM | Message # 13
Ninja
http://playchf.tk/game/112537/

so this is the "rmk" or what u wanna call it when i know its adam... i join there is 2 pretty good player 1 in my team one in adam team. so adam swap my good allie to his team to make it a fair 1 vs 1 (3vs1) in his book... then great crix join my team i dont swap or use any admin command. so game start we dont even have wards cause gray wont pool. i got little bit of rythm to from yamato t4 and after this game adam rage hard saying i cant play fair 1 vs 1 when thats all i wanted to do for many months. but it seems its just not possible without hiding in alt or ftd.. i remember adam spoof golden some days ago so i think i think 1 vs 1 with golden in lobby. i just ask normal mode he say yes.. game start and ftd very hard. i do from and see cz... i say something liike trash adam he say fu noob just play i will rape u. but he still manage to die first even pubby teams did better smile

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 1:49 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
this "remake" was not really balance and you know this... its true i swapped both my allies because we were talking on garena chat (before we joined lobby) and we agreed play 1 game together (you can ask them if you want) gun4a was inactive and he didnt play Warcraft almost one year and he started play 3 days ago... nlmdth play only 1-2 CHF games per month.... while The.Great.Crix is old player and he is pretty good, he did all work he was 2 or 3 levels more than you.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 27-Feb-2014, 2:55 PM | Message # 15
Hero
adam i dont mean to be rude...but hiding under alts its not a victory...if you wanna play fair 1vs1 against baj,well you should try to go fair and play with you real acc.i dont have something against you...but all you do here its makeing excuse when you lose and brag about lucky winnings.trust me it makes you look like a noob.again dont take it personal

Btw baj playing against me when im staked its not a easy win for you its more like a big lose (but i rarely play stacked i kinda like to have chalange)....hell if we play 1vs1 with pubs in our teams it will still be a hell of a fight to win me.i mean im not the best here but i can still kick some pro asses.dont say im better then you but dont underestimate me.if i say to make balance do that...dont leave like secret name did (well he got scared after you swap from his team to t2)....i dont know what is you excuse?.dont want to pick a fight with you (verbal) just want to play balanced games ..thats why i told you to swap me in t1.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Adam vs BajsHoran 1v1
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501