Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 11:20 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

TBP vs FTL - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » TBP vs FTL (Roystom-Yeferzon-Broly VS Frungy, Kietrivers, Gigasus)
TBP vs FTL
hassanrizvi10Date: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 2:01 AM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Lol is it maths i remember my chapter in mathematics linear inequality were we use >,<,= symbol

KinG_xD

kietriversDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 2:47 AM | Message # 17
Rifleman
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
ROYSTOM > FRUNGY           YEFERZON  >  FRUNGY              BRYBOL = FRUNGY ROYSTOM > KIETRIVER       YEFERZON >  KIETRIVER          BRYBOL = KIETRIVER

ROYSTOM > GIGASUS         YEFERZON  > GIGASUS            BRYBOL = GIGASUS

hahaha,

you Mexican beaners are so full of shit, every1 watches replays knows for a fact that your fan Adam_CZ helped ur asses out.

you are too chicken out to have a fair rematch with us, so bitch plz. brag all you want. Until you got the balls to win vs us in a fair match. you aint shit  cool

CouDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 4:16 AM | Message # 18
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Give us replay link...I can't find it and Adam's repaly doesn't work because he did it on purpose.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 7:30 AM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Do a rematch..

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gigasus91Date: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 7:44 AM | Message # 20
Grunt
Duh.. ofc link doesn't work since adam ruined the '3v3' match.  If mexicans want ( i doubt it ) we could have a match on ClanHPMM or 3v3 on hosted bot.

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 10:31 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Cou... my link with replay is working properly: http://uloz.to/x9bfAWny/ftl-vs-tbp-w3g

just click on "stahnout" ("stahnout" = "download" in czech language) ZiZi and other people from Garena downloaded this replay without problems.

And for Kietrivers: please explain me (without any insults) how i was helping FTL? Only because during mass i got 2 rats and silenced TBP who picked 3x healwave? Are you kidding whole CHF forum that my 2 rats was MAIN reason why TBP lose mass???? surprised

After mass i was in my base and i was killing feed with canon tower, i was not feeding anybody and my hero didnt die once.

kietriversDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 10:57 AM | Message # 22
Rifleman
Quote BajsHoran ()
And you are right, during mass i silenced team TBP. Do you wanna know why? Because you picked 3x heal wave and thats probably more OP than 3x serpent wards.

end of the story.

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 11:44 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
You did counter this silence with blank and wizard... i saw it... it took only 2 seconds for you. So what? Are you seriously this 2 rats was reason why you lose mass? After mass I also silenced FTL many times. There was for example moment where FTL catch your wizard with newts but i silenced them and they couldnt focus your wizard with storm bolt and frost nova (because i silenced them) so in fact i saved your renegade wizard.

Well we need some unbiased observer (probably best choice is Cou) who will watch replay and after this he will say "Adam was(not) helping to FTL".

Other unbiased observer should be for example Firness (even he if doesnt like Roystom he is still fair i guess)

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 12:17 PM | Message # 24
Hero
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
hello priest of f*g
im your priest yes...but try not to tell anyone what you told me when you confeseed to me and god (anyway im proud of you ...finally you can walk with head high now that you told anyone that you like  dic*s)....and try not to use fag as a word...its such a ugly word(insted you can use *gay*) im sure you will like more when ppl will call you royg*y and not royf*g.
And no it was not 3vs3 because adam helped you during mass....it was like 4vs3.if you are so good rematch this and we will find out whos the best.but then again if you afraid you will decline rematch....quess you are the same roynoob who left the game after you saw me in  lobby and you was alone and afraid...like a noob that you are.

P.S : if you cant use proper language....i will be forced to curse you in your own language and i dont think you will like that.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

hassanrizvi10Date: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 12:21 PM | Message # 25
Grunt
Yeah, it's good to have a rematch between only ftl and tbp with no other bots let see who will win, so that there will be no more fight in the forum.

KinG_xD

kietriversDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 12:29 PM | Message # 26
Rifleman
Quote hassanrizvi10 ()
Yeah, it's good to have a rematch between only ftl and tbp with no other bots let see who will win, so that there will be no more fight in the forum.

ikr.  FTL, IM CHALLENGE YOUR ASSES FOR A FAIR MATCH. BITCH PLZ  cool

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 12:50 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Main reason why last game was not 3v3 is because SyleleBelle stayed in game and didnt leave. I really whispered him "please leave and let them play only 3v3". I knew TBP cant win and they will use excuse "we lose because Adam was here".

I think they really need play again and this time only 3v3. If they will play on HPMM so TBP will lose again and they will probably again use excuse "Noobs feed you" or "Your alt allies in other teams help you" etc.

Or just play for example 1v1 (mode "red vs green") kietrivers vs Roystom.

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 1:22 PM | Message # 28
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Do a rematch, I will be the referee biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 22-Jan-2015, 12:08 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
ROYSTOM > FRUNGY YEFERZON > FRUNGY BRYBOL = FRUNGYROYSTOM > KIETRIVER YEFERZON > KIETRIVER BRYBOL = KIETRIVER

ROYSTOM > GIGASUS YEFERZON > GIGASUS BRYBOL = GIGASUS

each TBP is much better than Broly... TBP have average APM over 100 while Broly has 60-70 and Broly also dont use hotkeys and ctrl groups (he dont even use TAB) i checked his stream....

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » TBP vs FTL (Roystom-Yeferzon-Broly VS Frungy, Kietrivers, Gigasus)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501