Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 1:54 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

TBP vs FTL - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » TBP vs FTL (Roystom-Yeferzon-Broly VS Frungy, Kietrivers, Gigasus)
TBP vs FTL
Adam_CZDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 4:19 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Teams FTL and TBP were going play vs each other but it was impossible for them play regular game in Clan HPMM Bot because Bot is very fast full by 12 players and they didnt have enough time join their teams. Without admin and swap command its impossible play team vs team on Clan HPMM Bot.

So I asked Bio-Assault (who was online in channel Clan HPMM) swap teams FTL and TBP but he didnt agree (probably because swapping players is abuse in his opinion). Then Bio created private game called "FTL" on Bond-Bot.

There was team 1 (FTL Roystom, FTL Yeferzon, FTL Broly) vs team 2 (me, Sylele and some random player who joined Bond-Bot) vs team 3 (Kietrivers, Frungy, Gigasus). I didnt want play this game because i knew since start FTL will be winners and i knew Kietrivers and Gigasus will use excuse "we lost because Adam was here feeding FTL" or something like this.

I left Bot and i whispered to Sylele "please leave and let them play fair 3v3 game" but after this i joined again and i was in team 2 and game fast started. During mass i get 2 rats and i used silence on team 3 and also on team 1. Whenever i used silence both teams dispell silence with blank golems or with renegade wizzards. My 2 rats was not definitely reason why team TBP lose mass. After this i got cannon tower and i was killing my footies. I was not feeding anybody (i didnt send just one footmen in team 1 or team 3) and also my hero didnt die.

Please everyone check replay and you will see i was not helping to anybody. In fact i silenced team FTL with my rats atleast twice more than team TBP (so we can say i was helping to team TBP and i am not kidding). After this game i was talking with Frungy (he is the only one member of TBP who dont hate me and who have neutral relationship with me) and he agreed i was not helping to anybody.

Kietrivers is just mad because Roystom have better micro, this game was fair win for FTL.

REPLAY: http://uloz.to/x9bfAWny/ftl-vs-tbp-w3g

Also please check into APM that guy FTL Broly has low APM and he dont even use hotkeys so in fact that game was 2v3 (2 FTL vs 3 TBP)

AL_GIDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 4:40 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Uh.. You guys are lucky that me and web werent here tongue
victory

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kietriversDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 5:05 PM | Message # 3
Rifleman
Quote Adam_CZ ()
was fair win for FTL
bitch plz, i see you are still full of sh*t as usual.

you were not  even supposed to play at all in this game  :rtfm: . But guessed what happened, the dumbass goes and interfered. 

you saw me pointed out about the fact that you were using rats to silence us during mass. So you then starting silence FTL team AFTER MASS and while they're not in battle - just to make yourself appeared to be fair.

Bitch plz, your ways of doing things are wellknown. I'm not even gonna waste my time on this bs.

the bottom line: FTL if you guys want a fair game, get ur asses to arrange a fair game, we'll find out whos the boss.

the last person we need to be a "referee" is Adam_CZ who is FTL's fan. (every1 knows he kisses their asses until Roystorm tell Adam to f**k off)

so until then, BITCH PLZ  cool

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 5:11 PM | Message # 4
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
how du u get those apm stats adam?

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 5:26 PM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
BajsHoran
here
http://w3rep.sourceforge.net/example.php

[img][/img]

NexsuSDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 5:29 PM | Message # 6
Grunt
adam get a life plz

xDD

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 5:29 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
BajsHoran: http://w3rep.sourceforge.net/example.php

Kietrivers: I really didnt want play this game. You can ask Sylele (R0D Zultan) i whispered him in lobby "please leave and let them play 3v3 or they will say i was helping to FTL". Just ask him please.

I am not FTL fan because Roystom hate me probably more than you. I just dont mistake between popularity and skills. And you are right, during mass i silenced team TBP. Do you wanna know why? Because you picked 3x heal wave and thats probably more OP than 3x serpent wards. Anyway whenever i silenced you then you used blank golem or wizzard to dispell silence. Are you really kidding us that my 2 rats was main reason why you lose that game?
Quote kietrivers ()
So you then starting silence FTL team AFTER MASS and while they're not in battle - just to make yourself appeared to be fair.

If you will watch replay there was for example moment where FTL didnt kill your wizzard because i silenced them. And main reason why i silenced TBP during mass is because you picked 3x heal wave and you were focusing us.

Anyway I hope you will play rmk and you have my word i will leave bot whenever i will see TBP vs FTL. Also i guess without admin power there is small chance play team vs team in Clan HPMM Bot.

kietriversDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 5:41 PM | Message # 8
Rifleman
Quote Adam_CZ ()
And you are right, during mass i silenced team TBP. Do you wanna know why? Because you picked 3x heal wave and thats probably more OP than 3x serpent wards.

ahahaha, And this fool thinks this is a fair game for him to step in like that. 

pmsl,  this guys is classic case of a retard haha  , he just simply admitted that he wrecked this game on purpose simply to see my team lose.

Adam_CZ, hat off for you sir, you officially entered the "dumbfuck" club in my book. 

AL_GIDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 6:29 PM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
Rmk
(1v1 quick scope? biggrin )

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 19-Jan-2015, 6:38 PM | Message # 10
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
kietrivers pissed himself lol

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

PLusDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 0:42 AM | Message # 11
Grunt
FTL GOD OF GODS

gigasus91Date: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 7:28 AM | Message # 12
Grunt
looking forward for a fair match , until then , adam plz get off FTL's dick. wink

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 10:25 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Explain me please why this match yesterday was unfair for TBP? Because i bought 2 rats and silenced you? You dispelled that silence by blank golem in 2 seconds so what?

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 20-Jan-2015, 11:33 AM | Message # 14
Hero
adam helped ftl = roynoob wins = end of story

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 21-Jan-2015, 0:10 AM | Message # 15
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Teams FTL and TBP were going play vs each other but it was impossible for them play regular game in Clan HPMM Bot because Bot is very fast full by 12 players and they didnt have enough time join their teams. Without admin and swap command its impossible play team vs team on Clan HPMM Bot. So I asked Bio-Assault (who was online in channel Clan HPMM) swap teams FTL and TBP but he didnt agree (probably because swapping players is abuse in his opinion). Then Bio created private game called "FTL" on Bond-Bot.

There was team 1 (FTL Roystom, FTL Yeferzon, FTL Broly) vs team 2 (me, Sylele and some random player who joined Bond-Bot) vs team 3 (Kietrivers, Frungy, Gigasus). I didnt want play this game because i knew since start FTL will be winners and i knew Kietrivers and Gigasus will use excuse "we lost because Adam was here feeding FTL" or something like this.

I left Bot and i whispered to Sylele "please leave and let them play fair 3v3 game" but after this i joined again and i was in team 2 and game fast started. During mass i get 2 rats and i used silence on team 3 and also on team 1. Whenever i used silence both teams dispell silence with blank golems or with renegade wizzards. My 2 rats was not definitely reason why team TBP lose mass. After this i got cannon tower and i was killing my footies. I was not feeding anybody (i didnt send just one footmen in team 1 or team 3) and also my hero didnt die.

Please everyone check replay and you will see i was not helping to anybody. In fact i silenced team FTL with my rats atleast twice more than team TBP (so we can say i was helping to team TBP and i am not kidding). After this game i was talking with Frungy (he is the only one member of TBP who dont hate me and who have neutral relationship with me) and he agreed i was not helping to anybody.

Kietrivers is just mad because Roystom have better micro, this game was fair win for FTL.

REPLAY: http://uloz.to/x9bfAWny/ftl-vs-tbp-w3g

Also please check into APM that guy FTL Broly has low APM and he dont even use hotkeys so in fact that game was 2v3 (2 FTL vs 3 TBP)
fan ? 

Quote kietrivers ()
was fair win for FTLbitch plz, i see you are still full of sh*t as usual.

you were not  even supposed to play at all in this game  rtfm . But guessed what happened, the dumbass goes and interfered. 

you saw me pointed out about the fact that you were using rats to silence us during mass. So you then starting silence FTL team AFTER MASS and while they're not in battle - just to make yourself appeared to be fair.

Bitch plz, your ways of doing things are wellknown. I'm not even gonna waste my time on this bs.

the bottom line: FTL if you guys want a fair game, get ur asses to arrange a fair game, we'll find out whos the boss.

the last person we need to be a "referee" is Adam_CZ who is FTL's fan. (every1 knows he kisses their asses until Roystorm tell Adam to f**k off)

so until then, BITCH PLZ
lmao  stop cry  fuck loser  the true is

ROYSTOM > FRUNGY           YEFERZON  >  FRUNGY              BRYBOL = FRUNGY

ROYSTOM > KIETRIVER       YEFERZON >  KIETRIVER          BRYBOL = KIETRIVER

ROYSTOM > GIGASUS         YEFERZON  > GIGASUS            BRYBOL = GIGASUS   

4.1 but that will change as I have a daemon that will solve that little advantage to all of you from here f*ck losers   
FTL > ALL

and shut up the F*CK *SS

I see that we cause tearing into her @nus , not stop bleeding? 

Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
adam helped ftl = roynoob wins = end of story
hello priest of f*g  no talk sh*t pls   that attempts to deceive the lose please   , this was a 3 vs 3 and no story traslele I just attacked my     go suck u dild*  ok ????

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » TBP vs FTL (Roystom-Yeferzon-Broly VS Frungy, Kietrivers, Gigasus)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501