Thursday, 16-May-2024, 9:01 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Pretty cool interchange game - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Pretty cool interchange game
Pretty cool interchange game
Bond009Date: Thursday, 05-May-2011, 10:51 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
I went a random build and pretty much raped the entire time the whole game check it out. Was very close at the end becuase we almost had enough gold to finish it but didnt happen lol i was pretty much a strict hero killer so it wasnt my job to be the game ender.. :/
keep in mind i microd the towers, newt, turtle, pet, peasant, all that shit plus hero tongue

check out some of the funny shit i did tho, its semi long so watch at like 2x or 3x speed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?p9f6mqlv3lr76c9

LittleBDate: Friday, 06-May-2011, 1:59 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
gg bond, but what hellekiller said about that wiso spy thing, i saw a wisp from the hero taverns get out once by other guy, but i thought it was the spy thing from arch vault, how u do it? :P

Bond009Date: Sunday, 08-May-2011, 12:06 PM | Message # 3
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yea idk.. but helekiller is on average much better than he was that game thats why i thought i could be the crazy build type hero killer and he would back me and be able to take down bases late game but i was wrong lol he had an off day i guess

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF Game Replays » Pretty cool interchange game
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats