Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 5:05 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CHF TOURNAMENTS RULES - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » CHF TOURNAMENTS RULES (Read Info Before Posting or Registering)
CHF TOURNAMENTS RULES
Bond009Date: Thursday, 21-Oct-2010, 12:39 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
THE TOURNAMENTS RULES:

Teams hoping to participate in the upcoming Tournaments must first register their teams here on forums.
Read all bullets to learn the rules for registration.

• All team member's bnet account names must be entered in your submission.
  • All Team members must have an account here as their bnet name and confirm they are a part of the team before it will become legit.
  • When the time period of the Tournament is decided upon you must give a time frame you are able to all play to take part in the competition.
  • You are allowed up to 3 backup player options in case 1 member of your team is unable to make it.
  • You are allowed to have players from other teams as 1 of the 3 backup player options, it is up to the team as a whole if they want the fill in player or the absent player in the Reward Honors Section.
  • The set rules will be agreed upon before the game takes place and you must agree upon these rules decided before hand.
  • An individual member is allowed to be a part of up to 3 teams if they so wish, but if it comes down to those teams in the end they will need to choose which team will be their primary team.

An Example of this is as follows:
    Your Post:

Quote (Player)

Hi i am representing my team and would like to enter in the next upcoming tourny.

My team name is "Team Killas"
    The Members consist of:
    Team Member 1
    Team Member 2
    Team Member 3
    ----------------------------
    My Backup players are:
    Player Name 1
    Player Name 2
    Player Name 3

Once the time frame of the tourny is set i'll repost and tell you when we can all play xD

Then have the rest of your team mates make an account and post under your thread topic that they confirm they are part of the team.
    This is to help know the team is truly legit and is not just a multi account user.
    You should follow close to this format above when applying.

•  
    Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » CHF TOURNAMENTS RULES (Read Info Before Posting or Registering)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:
    Login Form
    Search
    Make Donation
    Latest Posts

CHAT
    Social Networking
    Our poll - 1
    Rate our map
    Total of answers: 501
    Stats