The Rules - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements and Information » Forum Rules and Regulations » The Rules
The Rules
lspiderlDate: Saturday, 07-Jul-2012, 7:37 PM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Next time you want to cry or bitch about the forum rules here i invite you to go read hte rules at the hive forums one of THE most popular games forums around

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/

keep pushing things and we WILL adopt these rules

There is going to be a change around here . things have been lax for FAR to long and its reached a point that its caused bond a serious amount of grief .

Im not here for people to like me im here to enforce the rules . so think of me what you will but from this point on the rules WILL be enforced . either follow them or move on somewhere else because this rediculous behaivor will no longer be tolerated

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 07-Jul-2012, 7:58 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
what are the rules on singing songs and getting alongs?

Added (2012-07-07, 8:58 PM)
---------------------------------------------
BTW HELL YEAH!!! I JUST GOT DOUBLE REP FROM ALEX FOR SAYING YOLO!! HELL YEAH!!! #hipster #effingawesome #abidingbytherules #hellisaplacenotaswearword

stoogeDate: Saturday, 07-Jul-2012, 8:46 PM | Message # 3
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Quote (lspiderl)
bitch

increase ur reproof for swearing.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 07-Jul-2012, 9:00 PM | Message # 4
Site Manager
Quote (stooge)
increase ur reproof for swearing.

first let me reintroduce you to rule two 2. Usage of swear and abusive words is strictly Limited, If you find a word filtered then dont try to get around the filter. keep it PG13
IF IT ISNT SAID ON NETWORK TELEVISION OR RADIO DONT SAY IT HERE !!!!!

bitch is pg 13 the fword however is not

additionaly refamilerize yourself witht his part of the forum rules

Relationship between users and the administration:

1. The administration follow common sense and internal rules of forum management in their actions.
2. Discussion of administration’s (forum administrators’ and moderators’) actions is strongly prohibited in any forums and threads, except for the special forum, intended for the discussion of all aspects of the whole forum work.

The are circumstances under which rules marked as # can be ignored, but should otherwise be followed.

The administration reserves the right to change the rules with the further notification of forum users. All forum changes and updates are carried out with the consideration of users’ opinions and interests.

You and masta are largely responcible for things on these boards getting as out of hand as they are now by your constant childish actions and attacking of admins and mods for simply doing their jobs

it will NO LONGER BE TOLERATED
You like everyone else will follow the forum rules , you will NO attack mods and admins for doing their jobs or you will no longer be a part of these forums its simple

get in line or get the hell out ( and yes hell is a pg13 word)

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

TrixxareforkidsDate: Saturday, 07-Jul-2012, 9:23 PM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
Man, f bombs are pg13 now. In fact the official legislation is that a movie can have two and still be considered pg13

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 07-Jul-2012, 9:50 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote (lspiderl)
bitch is pg 13 the fword however is not

http://www.chacha.com/questio....ie-hardhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337978

point proven

#brucewillis #fbomb #contradicted #postremoved #hahahahahaha

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 07-Jul-2012, 10:00 PM | Message # 7
Site Manager
both of you need to read more carefully

IF IT ISNT SAID ON NETWORK TELEVISION OR RADIO DONT SAY IT HERE !!!!!

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 08-Jul-2012, 1:18 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
*quotes jersey shore* whatcha gonna do about it bitch

Added (2012-07-08, 2:18 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Btw there are music channels on tv with rap on it and I've heard Tyler the creator on it so I'm pretty sure the only words I can't say are ***************beeeeeeeeeep*********** yeah.. That's about it

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 08-Jul-2012, 10:34 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote (lspiderl)
RADIO

like i said are you f#$%ng kidding me bitch have you ever heard rap? see you cant get mad at me cause thats on the radio..

Bond009Date: Sunday, 08-Jul-2012, 11:13 PM | Message # 10
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yes the overall language of the world has gone down sadly, and somehow its become more accepted by the fcc etc like even in this thread there is use of bad words in many posts http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/deadeye-113615/
But you should at least still keep the use of them to a minimum when you can help it because young impressionable people do come across this forum. Try and allow them to have the same innocence of a child as you did (or if you didnt have it long, that of a nomal person lol) as long as they can lol
Plus there is no point in complaining about fairness when it comes to punishment of this kinda stuff either because mods can only punish what they can catch and some things are gonna just slip by sometimes.. thats life, no ones getting paid to police this stuff lol

ppl do need to adapt these rules though especially as it really does make it just a better place to be. i can tell you from experience the Hive is a good chill place with nice ppl.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
Making non-constructive posts
Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a member is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

lspiderlDate: Monday, 09-Jul-2012, 0:05 AM | Message # 11
Site Manager
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
like i said are you f#$%ng kidding me bitch have you ever heard rap? see you cant get mad at me cause thats on the radio..

accualy fbombs are still edited on teh radio and enjoy a day off for intentionaly violating the forum rules

THIS ISNT A DISCUSION . These are DIRECTIONS you have no say in the matter THESE ARE THE RULES . Abide by them or gtfo

slayer666Date: Monday, 09-Jul-2012, 0:46 AM | Message # 12
Grunt
Awards: 2
Quote (lspiderl)
rediculous behaivor will no longer be tolerated

Nice one !! Rock on !!

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

Forum » Announcements and Information » Forum Rules and Regulations » The Rules
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501