Saturday, 20-Apr-2024, 5:00 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

In case it wasnt clear - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements and Information » Forum Rules and Regulations » In case it wasnt clear
In case it wasnt clear
lspiderlDate: Thursday, 31-Jan-2013, 0:23 AM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Im going to repost these specific rules to make it so Im going to repost these specific rules to make it so

Sexual Preference
This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Insultingly refer to any aspect of sexual preference pertaining to themselves or other members
If a member is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be temporarily banned from the forums
Be given a final warning, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the forums

and

Promote racial/ethnic hatred
Are recognized as a racial/ethnic slur
Allude to a symbol of racial/ethnic hatred
If a member is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be temporarily banned from the forums
Be given a final warning, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the forums

This means that posting things like the Nword  or calling someone a F#g etc are Strictly FORBIDDEN

doing so is a three strikes policy , temp ban , temp ban and final warning , PERMABAN

i dont care how "cool" it may be to say these kind of things online it will NOT be tolerated here PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ignore this rule at your OWN peril

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

VexslasherDate: Thursday, 31-Jan-2013, 2:04 AM | Message # 2
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
I'll try to keep an eye out for any offenders.

slayer666Date: Thursday, 31-Jan-2013, 3:05 AM | Message # 3
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 2
Great Idea !!

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

FireHartDate: Thursday, 31-Jan-2013, 11:07 AM | Message # 4
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Good luck Chinese

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 31-Jan-2013, 11:06 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (FireHart)
Good luck Chinese
When someone reposts the rules, they arent saying it to someone who already knows them, they are saying it to the people who dont know them and he doesnt want to offend one specifically, not being racist, the latinos on the forums lately, who dont know the rules, yes, them, you, not, I.

lspiderlDate: Friday, 01-Feb-2013, 0:27 AM | Message # 6
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
When someone reposts the rules, they arent saying it to someone who already knows them, they are saying it to the people who dont know them and he doesnt want to offend one specifically, not being racist, the latinos on the forums lately, who dont know the rules, yes, them, you, not, I.
This was a rembinder to EVERYONE  old and new  due to recent outbursts of inflamitory launguage  so that everyone is clear that this is unacceptable behaivor

not aimed at any one person but yes those NEW to the forum do need to read ALL the rules carefully and if ey dont understand any of them they need to ask for clarification

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Announcements and Information » Forum Rules and Regulations » In case it wasnt clear
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats