Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 3:15 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

NEW REAL TIME CHAT ROOM - Page 2 - Forum

Forum » Announcements and Information » News » NEW REAL TIME CHAT ROOM (its pretty cool check it out)
NEW REAL TIME CHAT ROOM
Bond009Date: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 1:31 AM | Message # 16
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
eh well i changed it again, this was the one i had http://yeechat.com/CHFooties

the new one is in there now. when you make an account make it your real name it sticks with you. when you have a little green dot above your name it lets us know its really you.
I made my name Bond009x becuz some asshole took my name somewhere in this world.. lol
chat as is now http://chf.ucoz.com/index/chat_room/0-7

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 4:57 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Loooool i think i already took your name cause i tried to register and it said one of my emails was already in use hahaha so....

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 5:49 PM | Message # 18
Overall Site Owner
give me my name!! or boom boom
Code

___________     ____
    /     ___|_\___|=|____|
    \     |_(//
    /    /__//
   (__(

Vampirism_FireDate: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 5:52 PM | Message # 19
Hero
Awards: 2
Lol, I wondered what would happen. a_chinese_kid, Please stop causing problems. You must have known that nothing good would come from you taking his SN.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 6:02 PM | Message # 20
Overall Site Owner
or i'll pay someone to hit him and wont even have to get my hands dirty lol

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 6:09 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
lol vamp don't act like you have my respect you're a power drunk kid. you think i intentionally took it? i probably got it a while ago not trying cause i didn't think it was registered. don't talk crap to me. most of you think that people don't have problems irl but some of us do so stfu you don't deserve mod when you don't have respect don't talk crap like you own the place. you obviously don't understand that i have a better relationship with the clan then you do. i have been doing good and you think that if i say shut up you can ban me? dude look around this is the internet look at what other people say. dude you have been gone and you can't keep up with the change you act like I'm trying to cause problems YEA I INTENTIONALLY TOOK THAT NAME SO BOND COULDNT DO IT YUP I TOOK IT TODAY BEFORE BOND EVEN MADE THE FREAKING CHAT YUP I ALREADY REGISTERD AND TOOK IT BEFORE BOND DID EVEN THOUGH THE CHAT WAS CREATED TODAY! YUP I GOT IT BEFORE THE CREATOR! thats like saying i got to play bonds map before him you dumb kid. don't talk like you know me or anyone else here i was being help full you think you can ban me cause i said shut up!? honestly it pisses me off that i can be good for a month then one day i have a bad day and i decide to say crap and i get banned by a no name kid that has just come back and doesn't know crap.

ArcttyDate: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 6:11 PM | Message # 22
Ninja
Serves him right for taking so long to do things... even his birthday comes 2 days late.

___________ ____
/ ___|_\___|=|____| BOOM...
\ |_(//
/ /__//
(__(

Its an excellent joke

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 7:11 PM | Message # 23
Overall Site Owner
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
lol vamp don't act like you have my respect you're a power drunk kid. you think i intentionally took it? i probably got it a while ago not trying cause i didn't think it was registered. don't talk crap to me. most of you think that people don't have problems irl but some of us do so stfu you don't deserve mod when you don't have respect don't talk crap like you own the place. you obviously don't understand that i have a better relationship with the clan then you do. i have been doing good and you think that if i say shut up you can ban me? dude look around this is the internet look at what other people say. dude you have been gone and you can't keep up with the change you act like I'm trying to cause problems YEA I INTENTIONALLY TOOK THAT NAME SO BOND COULDNT DO IT YUP I TOOK IT TODAY BEFORE BOND EVEN MADE THE FREAKING CHAT YUP I ALREADY REGISTERD AND TOOK IT BEFORE BOND DID EVEN THOUGH THE CHAT WAS CREATED TODAY! YUP I GOT IT BEFORE THE CREATOR! thats like saying i got to play bonds map before him you dumb kid. don't talk like you know me or anyone else here i was being help full you think you can ban me cause i said shut up!? honestly it pisses me off that i can be good for a month then one day i have a bad day and i decide to say crap and i get banned by a no name kid that has just come back and doesn't know crap.

lol gotta chill out man i was messin around with ya and im pretty sure he was just being sarcastic but thats just my guess tongue
I have never said this before but you might need some of arc's weed.. lmao

DragonWarriorDate: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 7:28 PM | Message # 24
Ninja
This is pretty cool but can you put this above the "Users visted site" because I don't really want to scroll down just to check out the chat. And can you also reset the chat because chinese took my name too.

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 7:29 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
im pissed off you guys got me on a bad mood and he's not sarcastic he treats mod duty like its a commandment

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 7:31 PM | Message # 26
Overall Site Owner
lol this is going to be an on going joke now that you took ppls names probably tongue

Oh also this side chat uses your same name as the main chat in the chat room so you dont have to worry about 2 names

DragonWarriorDate: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 7:31 PM | Message # 27
Ninja
You can't blame them for wanting to use the reproof button. They can't resist tongue

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 10:12 PM | Message # 28
Overall Site Owner
When you make a name on the mini chat to the right or in the chat room (same name) if your name is taken just add a letter or something like 9000 added a 2nd R at the end and i had to add an x.. just make it so ppl can know who you are of im banning your name on the chat

LadyInYellowDate: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 10:22 PM | Message # 29
Grunt
Group: Users
Put the quick chat box above the RECENT NEWS on the right panel..

i dont like how the chat box is ALL THE WAY IN THE BOTTOM in the right panel

and btw... im Lugia , the GUARDIAN OF THE SEA aka THE POWER OF ONE

hahahah

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011, 10:32 PM | Message # 30
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
what if all forms of my name are taken? that xxkil isnt me.

Forum » Announcements and Information » News » NEW REAL TIME CHAT ROOM (its pretty cool check it out)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<