Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 8:18 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Electric Daisy Carnival - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Cheesy-Gordia  
Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Music » Electric Daisy Carnival (fk yes this is wolrd news)
Electric Daisy Carnival
ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 01-Nov-2012, 6:55 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
http://electricdaisycarnival.com/LasVegas/index.php#

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

TangerineSkyDate: Saturday, 03-Nov-2012, 2:31 AM | Message # 2
Pirate
Group: Friends
Awards: 0
What shows you been to ice?

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 03-Nov-2012, 1:48 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Quote (TangerineSky)
What shows you been to ice?

not alot really, i mostly end up in the clubs since its usually fucking hot and humid over here in florida to actually attend any of thsoe events. been to swedish house mafia events(didint make the 1 this yr tho). went to an event in wpb where they had pitbull, snoop dogg, wiz, and girl talk, so it was aight too. havnt really done anything legitly cool, i've wanted to do a sensation white in europe, but was told to go to brazil instead. ppl ended up bailing out and ending up going to dominican republic instead -.-

TangerineSkyDate: Tuesday, 06-Nov-2012, 9:24 PM | Message # 4
Pirate
Group: Friends
Awards: 0
Whaaaaaaa! I wouldnt mind seein swedish house mafia at all! YOU SAW GIRL TALK? OMG he sold out when he came to cincinnati I almost went walking around trying to buy tickets like I did for the avette brothers but i ddint feel like dropping a stupid amount of money!

snoop dawgy dawg n wizz haaha I had the oppourtunity to see wiz... I dont know I've never been to a rap show but i'd love to see snoop dog.

Added (2012-11-06, 10:24 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Where are you from?

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 06-Nov-2012, 10:51 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
florida, they were in downtown west palm beach, it was an event held by multiple companies, 3 day pass cost me 35$, lol. parking was liek 15$ for 1 day -.-/ afterwards hit up a club. it wasnt really set up like a rap concert, i prefer not to go to those cause niggas get rowdy, just being honest. like if u bump into them they MIGHT be like "o no prob" most of the time they talk shit after u leave and u can hear them, that annoys me... like it srsly pisses me off cause they cant say it to my face. anyways, it was pretty cool since it was basically mixed and the cops were there, just alot of ppls smokin, lol. snoop was cool and chill, all the older ppl got down with the old jams, lol, he mostly did the older ones.

SHM was actaully really fun, they had calvin harris, ducksace(go on separately tho lol), pete tong, dirty south(which is badass). the 2nd time they had alesso max vangeli and an21.

girltalk was wicked tho, my friend thot it was gonna be some girls, lol. but yeah his shit is raw bro.

i really really wanted to go to tiesto in orlando like 2 yrs back, it was on a friday, i went up to orlando on thursday, got "juiced"( drunk lol, started using this term lately, lol) and went to sleep at the airport and flew to SD so it wasnt taht bad, but still :(. then last time he was hear this yr in april, it was my mom's bday, lol.

went to a club when they had dim mak(it was during ultra weekend) aoki, afrojack, skrillex, laidback luke, dada life, autoerotique, duck sauce, and zeds dead showed up, it was fuckign badass too and it basically turned from club to rave party, bouncers were kicking ppl out and shit, my friend walked out with a girl, wouldnt let him back in, it was "closed" lol.

i really want to check out bloody beetroots too, that nigga is wicked as fuck.

so u down? tix go on sale tomorrow, i might fly to LA to my cousin's and then drive to vegas, not sure yet, my friend was talking about roadtrippin his car over mine since his has more room, lol, so no clue yet, gotta talk to him tomorrow see wat we doing about hotel, etc. but AS OF NOW, its a go ahead, i jsut hope they havent jacked the tickets up alot

Forum » Entertainment Discussion » Music » Electric Daisy Carnival (fk yes this is wolrd news)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats